ADVERTISEMENT

Even Bill Mahar gets it…

I enjoy listening to Maher debate even when I disagree with him and this clip is a good one but I would say he kind of gets it. A lot of us weren't guessing when we said things like cloth mask wouldn't work and masking and vaxing kids would do more harm than good. He's on the right track and his stance against censorship is right on the mark but he still can't bring himself to blame folks that did things like sending recovering covid patients back into nursing homes. It's all Trump's fault.

Do me a favor. Go watch one full episode of Real Time, then come back and tell me if you still think he "gets it."

Despite the occasional moment of clarity, usually towards the end of the show, he is still insulated from real life by his wealth and privilege.

Last edited:
What Bill Maher said in the video is about 10% of what that poster on Twitter claims.

We need to stop living in the extremes.
True, but other than the point about hospitals murdering patients or however it was phrased , the remainder were more truthful than false whereas in Fall 2020 they were all said to be 100% false by MSM and social media elites….

True, but other than the point about hospitals murdering patients or however it was phrased , the remainder were more truthful than false whereas in Fall 2020 they were all said to be 100% false by MSM and social media elites….
I don’t disagree with you. But any Twitter post that starts out with a large amount of lies or half truths should immediately be disregarded because it is not trustworthy.

We all used to understand that.

Do me a favor. Go watch one full episode of Real Time, then come back and tell me if you still think he "gets it."

Despite the occasional moment of clarity, usually towards the end of the show, he is still insulated from real life by his wealth and privilege.
I’ve seen enough to know he’s not there. He is however making more of these posts lately.

Reactions: Zonadog
I’ve seen enough to know he’s not there. He is however making more of these posts lately.
Yes, I've seen them too, but they are not as common as some might think. I do give him some credit for having conservative voices on his show. He usually lets them have their say, and certainly lets them debate liberal guests' opinions.

"Follow the science" they said. Which means, "Follow the science we tell you, and only the science we tell you"

It's the same with "evidence" in court cases.

Government controlled science
Government controlled evidence

You are to believe their story and disregard anything to the contrary, or you are some kind of nut.

I'm not a doctor or a scientist. But I've got common sense enough to know, Covid didn't just show up.

And wearing a piece of tissue paper wasn't going to be very effective, at stopping the spread

He's normal when discussing Covid, radical Islam, censorship and his love of the US. But he has serious TDS, and he's a typical Hollywood lefty who trashes the GOP as if the party were a monolith

This is the same dude that fired his publicist because he didn't get him Oscar tickets.......

I enjoy his show, catch it most every weekend on playback

He has solid guests and I tend to agree with some of his points, even if not leaning right as I do.

Still won’t ever give him a pass for wanting a recession in order to get Trump out.

But he is calling out the bull on Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT