Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Political talking point. Fact or myth.
Back up your opinion.

Donald Trump is a racist

Political talking point. Fact or myth.
Back up your opinion.

Donald Trump is a racist
I know you are trolling for a reaction, but I’ll jump in for the entertainment value only.

No, Trump isn’t a racist, in as much as he doesn’t have strongly held opinions on any topic. His views are entirely transactional in nature.

Having said that, he is definitely the preferred candidate of racists. That’s not to say that supporting Trump makes one a racists, it doesn’t, but it is simply pointing out that if you are a racist, you likely support Trump over Biden.

This is exemplified by the dinner with white supremicists and anti-Semite Nick Fuentes that Trump hosted at Mar A Lago. Fuentes and a lot of other known racists are proud supporters of Trump.

I know you are trolling for a reaction, but I’ll jump in for the entertainment value only.

No, Trump isn’t a racist, in as much as he doesn’t have strongly held opinions on any topic. His views are entirely transactional in nature.

Having said that, he is definitely the preferred candidate of racists. That’s not to say that supporting Trump makes one a racists, it doesn’t, but it is simply pointing out that if you are a racist, you likely support Trump over Biden.

This is exemplified by the dinner with white supremicists and anti-Semite Nick Fuentes that Trump hosted at Mar A Lago. Fuentes and a lot of other known racists are proud supporters of Trump.
I agree with your statements. Why do you think those types tend towards Trump versus Biden?

Guilty by association! It’s nice when we can read the minds of many without any substantial evidence. One would think that the US is 50% gay if they watch television for any amount of time these days. That is not the case, the media does an excellent job of controlling the narrative and steering peoples opinions.

Biden’s preferential actions could be argued to be racist against whites, and sometimes Asians, and thus driving more conventional racists to Trump. I suspect conventional racists hold other views opposing open borders and uncontrolled spending, e.g., and they would be Trump voters even were they not racists.

And before you start yelling for links, do you have one from a reasonable source backing your contention that Trump is “definitely the preferred candidate of racists?” I don’t doubt it’s true, but I suspect it’s more complicated than your implication that Trump is the preferred candidate BECAUSE of their racism.

Just an example: https://www.forbes.com/sites/evange...tes-from-his-relief-programs/?sh=5ee0ff995e1f

Biden’s preferential actions could be argued to be racist against whites, and sometimes Asians, and thus driving more conventional racists to Trump. I suspect conventional racists hold other views opposing open borders and uncontrolled spending, e.g., and they would be Trump voters even were they not racists.

And before you start yelling for links, do you have one from a reasonable source backing your contention that Trump is “definitely the preferred candidate of racists?” I don’t doubt it’s true, but I suspect it’s more complicated than your implication that Trump is the preferred candidate BECAUSE of their racism.

Just an example: https://www.forbes.com/sites/evange...tes-from-his-relief-programs/?sh=5ee0ff995e1f
He’s already stated he has a “bias” when it comes to Trump.

Pretty dang sure that you can take most everything he posts about Trump with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

He’s already stated he has a “bias” when it comes to Trump.

Pretty dang sure that you can take most everything he posts about Trump with a grain of salt.
Is this a rhetorical question or do you actually believe that the current version of the Democratic Party appeals to the racist crowd? And yes, I understand the history of racism and the Democratic Party.

Is this a rhetorical question or do you actually believe that the current version of the Democratic Party appeals to the racist crowd? And yes, I understand the history of racism and the Democratic Party.

One thing that I can give you credit for, at least you disclosed/admitted you have a “bias” towards Trump.

On the other hand you spend all your time on here disparaging Trump……it defeats your purpose, doesn’t sound like it is time well spent nor smart.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

Geez, I said a reasonable source and you come back with PBS, Joe Conason’s National Memo, WaPo, and Media Matters. It’s no wonder you believe the shit you do.

You’re just regurgitating Trump attack crap from the most liberal sources in the country..

One thing that I can give you credit for, at least you disclosed/admitted you have a “bias” towards Trump.

On the other hand you spend all your time on here disparaging Trump……it defeats your purpose, doesn’t sound like it is time well spent nor smart.
There isn't a single person who spends time on the Chat who isn't biased on the topic of Trump and Biden. That doesn't invalidate my point or anyone else's point in a discussion. PW posed a question; I provided my opinion which I have attempted to support with logic and links. It is nothing more than that.

Geez, I said a reasonable source and you come back with PBS, Joe Conason’s National Memo, WaPo, and Media Matters. It’s no wonder you believe the shit you do.

You’re just regurgitating Trump attack crap from the most liberal sources in the country..
One of the articles directly quotes known supremacists and another documented the dinner that Trump hosted with Nick Fuentes. Complain about the sources all you want, but the quotes are real, and the dinner happened.

Sorry I couldn't find any articles from Breitbart or Stormfront to support my argument.

Again, are you suggesting that the racist, white supremacist vote in the US is split between Trump and Biden, and if so, based on what information?

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
There isn't a single person who spends time on the Chat who isn't biased on the topic of Trump and Biden. That doesn't invalidate my point or anyone else's point in a discussion. PW posed a question; I provided my opinion which I have attempted to support with logic and links. It is nothing more than that.

One of the articles directly quotes known supremacists and another documented the dinner that Trump hosted with Nick Fuentes. Complain about the sources all you want, but the quotes are real, and the dinner happened.

Sorry I couldn't find any articles from Breitbart or Stormfront to support my argument.

Again, are you suggesting that the racist, white supremacist vote in the US is split between Trump and Biden, and if so, based on what information?

To Biden all whites are white supremists. He believes in reverse discrimination. He is doing that to get the black vote.

So now you are saying that all people on the Chat are biased on the topic of Biden/Trump!?

Biased =‘s “showing an unreasonable preference or dislike based on personal opinion”.

I’d say you are FOS…. I vote for the one that makes my life better. would vote for a wide-eyed purple horned frog if they would make it better that what it is in office now.

I’m certainly not biased and don’t believe all on here are. It’s insulting that you say it.

You had it right the first time, you’re either trying to change the definition or you are projecting.

Last edited:

“Again, are you suggesting that the racist, white supremacist vote in the US is split between Trump and Biden, and if so, based on what information?”

I stated in my first reply to you “I don’t doubt it’s true, but I suspect it’s more complicated than your implication that Trump is the preferred candidate BECAUSE of their racism.”. Your sources, from which you copy and paste, obviously look no deeper than the surface that some prominent racists had dinner with Trump. I notice they don’t mention the myriad Biden racist pronouncements because they are liberal sources who want to shepherd the sheeps’ opinions to their point of view.

Here’s a mental exercise for you. Take the racism away from the racists and who do you think they would vote for? It kind of blows a hole in your still-unsubstantiated statement that “he is definitely the preferred candidate of racists”, implying that the racists vote Trump because they are racists.

So now you are saying that all people on the Chat are biased on the topic of Biden/Trump!?

Biased =‘s “showing an unreasonable preference or dislike based on personal opinion”.

I’d say you are FOS…. I vote for the one that makes my life better. would vote for a wide-eyed purple horned frog if they would make it better that what it is in office now.

I’m certainly not biased and don’t believe all on here are. It’s insulting that you say it.

You had it right the first time, you’re either trying to change the definition or you are projecting.
First, I'll offer an alternative definition that varies slightly from yours:
"prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair."

So, to be fair, perhaps I should have used the term cognitive bias.

This leads to an interesting discussion of human phycology. I would argue that anyone who is significantly invested in a topic develops biases. It's almost impossible to avoid. You may indeed be entirely unbiased and evaluate every development in the current presidential race dispassionately and free from the impact of prior experiences, conclusions or views, but that would make you damn unique.

Last edited:
"prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair."

This leads to an interesting discussion of human phycology. I would argue that anyone who is significantly invested in a topic develops biases. It's almost impossible to avoid. You may indeed be entirely unbiased and evaluate every development in the current presidential race dispassionately and free from the impact of prior experiences, conclusions or views, but that would make you damn unique.
But one side is clearly on the correct side of the debate! There is gray area , but this is black and white. If you hate the US and capitalism, vote Democrat. Really just that simple!

Do you not see the hypocrisy bin what you just posted will?

What about the racists that support ANY Dem?

My goodness will.

So are you saying that he is an anti semite?

If I invite my son in laws brother to our house for dinner, does that mean I am gay or support gay lifestyle? Cause he’s gay.

Your point is laughable when you see the strange bedfellows in support of Biden, and how they spew hatred in most of what they say. Hell, Biden is even caving to their demands.

Dang will. Have you been drinking?

My goodness will.

If I invite my son in laws brother to our house for dinner, does that mean I am gay or support gay lifestyle? Cause he’s gay.

Your point is laughable when you see the strange bedfellows in support of Biden, and how they spew hatred in most of what they say. Hell, Biden is even caving to their demands.

I will say that Biden will cause anyone to be biased towards Trump. Anyone with half a brain should know better than vote for that evil pos.

My goodness will.

There are racist factions that support both sides. The left has racists who are propped up and protected by the WH and the media. This is a concerning fact that is very troublesome to me.

Drunk on the glorious policies of the Biden/Harris Mensa team shaping a better America where the working poor can’t afford to eat or pay rent, put gas in their cars, or buy toys for their kids. An America so divided who knows what's coming. On the verge of new wars with nuclear powers. An America with a mix of incompetent mutts in charge of agencies. A transvestite luggage stealer high up in a nuclear agency. A ridiculous homosexual in charge of transportation which he knows nothing about. The ugliest tranny on earth given the rank of admiral. Books about homosexual anal sex in middle school libraries. Two religions, Christianity and Judaism under attack, while Islam and satanism are encouraged. Courts packed with weird-assed judges like the Erdogan freak mutt. Every indication that the traitorous Biden family has sold access to the White House. And on and on, ad nauseum.

How could anybody not want four more years of the same?

Pretty sure a “bias” or a “cognitive bias” can both mean you will ignore facts.

So even though you changed your wording, it looks like you got it right both times….you are indeed biased.

You may indeed be entirely unbiased and every development in the current presidential race dispassionately and free from the impact of prior experiences, conclusions or views, but that would make you damn unique”??

Ha, me unique??……don’t think so, it’s probably just the crowd U are hanging with that makes you feel this way…….appreciate the compliment though.

Pretty sure a “bias” or a “cognitive bias” can both mean you will ignore facts.

So even though you changed your wording, it looks like you got it right both times….you are indeed biased.

You may indeed be entirely unbiased and every development in the current presidential race dispassionately and free from the impact of prior experiences, conclusions or views, but that would make you damn unique”??

Ha, me unique??……don’t think so, it’s probably just the crowd U are hanging with that makes you feel this way…….appreciate the compliment though.
Hanging with ultralibs and getting news exclusively from ultralib sources = a Squad member. I also think not getting out and seeing what Biden policies have done to the working poor makes it easier to support the damned dotard. Working poor can’t survive the idiotic policies for four more years.

"and thus driving more conventional racists to Trump.".....NO! Long before Biden got into the Presentdital race in 2019 Trump was fined for rent discrimination against Blacks in NYC.

• Haha
"and thus driving more conventional racists to Trump.".....NO! Long before Biden got into the Presentdital race in 2019 Trump was fined for rent discrimination against Blacks in NYC.
Why…….because they were black, he was not meeting a quota or because they were not financially qualified?

Last edited:

yet we know biden is a racist and he won right lol
racist voted for biden
if you don't vote for me you ain't black
who said that?

true

Why…….because they were black, he was not meeting a quota or because they were not financially qualified?
Either one doesn't matter. . The fact is because he was guilty of something illegal. The racist part is the why in the question here.

Racism is an interesting topic. The inconsistencies are amazing.

It is the unpardonable sin for some
But perfectly acceptable for others.

Outrage when directed here
Silence when directed there

Let's eliminate it on one hand
I want to use it, on the other.

Common speech for you
Canceling speech for me

Offensive in one room
Funny in another.

We need to talk about your racism
But don't you dare mention mine.

Yours is wrong
Mine is morally justified.

Either one doesn't matter. . The fact is because he was guilty of something illegal. The racist part is the why in the question here.
1) It was his Dad's company and he was the one in question (application) - Fred, not DJT.
2) It was settled, with no admission of guilt.
3) It was 1000 years ago.

Keep digging, I am sure you can find something. Uncle Joe needs all the help he can get.

Guilty by association! It’s nice when we can read the minds of many without any substantial evidence. One would think that the US is 50% gay if they watch television for any amount of time these days. That is not the case, the media does an excellent job of controlling the narrative and steering peoples opinions.
Excellent statement, my Dawg friend!! That is why the media is fake news and the enemy of the People!!!

1) It was his Dad's company and he was the one in question (application) - Fred, not DJT.
2) It was settled, with no admission of guilt.
3) It was 1000 years ago.

Keep digging, I am sure you can find something. Uncle Joe needs all the help he can get.
Excellent points, my Dawg friend!!! We all know there is no debating with these type of political views. Trump lives rent free in a lot of peoples heads!!

Its 100% a myth, but that's not going to stop The Blob from repeating it. It's always been considered a bad thing to lie, but the way official D.C. looks at it, a lie told to stop a disadventageous event is a good thing.

You know these guys have no clue who Nick Fuentes is.

Edit: Finally found the clip I was looking for.

He did? When?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT