ADVERTISEMENT

Fascism 101

Can we be any more clear which party wants complete control over every aspect of your life and thoughts?

Unbelievable that people vote for this
The statists that make up the Democrat party are absolutely a threat to our freedoms. This jerk has the nerve to say that it is 'absolutely' the government's business to know Americans' vaccination status because ‘The federal government has spent trillions of dollars to try and keep Americans alive during this pandemic.'

So let me get this straight. The federal government taxes the heck out of us and then because it spends our money it has the right to know our personal business. To hell with him and those who think like him.

The statists that make up the Democrat party are absolutely a threat to our freedoms. This jerk has the nerve to say that it is 'absolutely' the government's business to know Americans' vaccination status because ‘The federal government has spent trillions of dollars to try and keep Americans alive during this pandemic.'

So let me get this straight. The federal government taxes the heck out of us and then because it spends our money it has the right to know our personal business. To hell with him and those who think like him.
We're the Guberment! We ARE KINGS. HIPAA? What the heck is that?

Exactly... next, they want to spy on yo... oh, wait, they already spy on us, sic the IRS on conservatives, then tell you you are racist if you don't follow their ideology. It is evil and I'm glad ammo prices are dropping, because I don't have enough. Training my wife to fire with no rounds is all I can do, but when it comes down to live fire, she's gonna spray like zombies are attacking. I'll get hit by her, but she'll get 13 fascists too...

Reactions: Spe77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT