ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg First leg of journey to NZ. Hippie couple in row ahead of me

its an absolute joke and total indictment on our society today. 50% of the population considers themselves "special needs" and thus entitled to bring their dogs with them when they fly and when the gate agent announces "those who need extra time boarding" half the crowd develops a limp.

Total absurdity. At least the dogs weren’t misbehaving, however, they left hair all over the plane.

Beyond absurd the way some people take advantage and lie. Should be some requirement for qualifications on dogs and pets on plane riding with owners. We have a lot of weak people in society today.
Well. actually dogs have always been allowed in the cabin. As long as they are small enough to fit in a soft sided carrier and can fit under the seat. Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the people who claim they are support animals. That being said, much of this is not about needing a support animal(that is just an excuse) it is about people not wanting to put their pet in the cargo hold and have their dog die.
I would think there is enough demand that airlines could create a segregated section of the plane for people who want to take their dogs/cats and pay extra.

The service animal BS has gotten so out of hand, people are just saying they have an issue so their dogs can travel with them in the main cabin.

Put the sorry dogs in the travel compartment where they belong.

Well. actually dogs have always been allowed in the cabin. As long as they are small enough to fit in a soft sided carrier and can fit under the seat. Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the people who claim they are support animals. That being said, much of this is not about needing a support animal(that is just an excuse) it is about people not wanting to put their pet in the cargo hold and have their dog die.
I would think there is enough demand that airlines could create a segregated section of the plane for people who want to take their dogs/cats and pay extra.
Dude they brought on an 80lb lab.

Dude they brought on an 80lb lab.
You said "lap" and Corgi which I assumed you meant Lap dog.

I agree with 1971 that I would prefer dogs to people most of the time. A lab beats the hell out of that sweaty 350lb guy who spills into your seat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT