ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the Science

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
Excluding Covid, I have seen no other arena in which "science" has been abused by the left as much as it has been in the name of "climate change". Not only do they subject us to lectures from an ugly, whiny, immature teenage brat who wants her way, but now we must watch as world governments tear apart their populations with their false claims. Europe is in serious trouble, there are going to be such serious power issues this winter, there is a good probability their entire system will collapse, and if it does, ours will follow. This entire climate attack is the left defined. Illogical, hypocritical, false, baseless, dangerous and unmoored from reality. While they claim their goals concerning global warning are in the name of science, they ignore the very laws of Physics that surround us. Climate change is not Anthropogenic. Our sun is a large nuclear reactor that fuses hydrogen and helium in its core. It gets larger are hotter every rotation of the earth around it. That's Physics, and there is not a damn thing any of us can do about it. Electric cars will not halt it, arrogant, mouthy children and teenagers will not stop it. AOC's social programs and protests in NY will have no effect on it. No amount of money, guilt, tyranny or manmade invention will slow this. At some point the sun will become so big, that gravity will not hold down the outer layers and it will expand into a Red Giant before it expires into an extraordinary planetary nebula. No amount of green energy will stop this, no democrat government bills will slow this, no amount of protests, riding of buses, windmills and solar panels will change its course. it's time people realize we live very fragile lives, with a short finite time here on earth. stop trying to interfere with processes we have zero control over and give thanks to God that our sun will not expire for millions of our years. And for the love of all that is holy, good and merciful, please stop telling us that science is your (the left's) guiding principle, when in fact, its principles are merely the creation of a few 2-bit wannabe dictators that only wish to abuse scientific truth to gain personal power and control, using the weak-minded that fall for their bullshit propaganda.

Excluding Covid, I have seen no other arena in which "science" has been abused by the left as much as it has been in the name of "climate change". Not only do they subject us to lectures from an ugly, whiny, immature teenage brat who wants her way, but now we must watch as world governments tear apart their populations with their false claims. Europe is in serious trouble, there are going to be such serious power issues this winter, there is a good probability their entire system will collapse, and if it does, ours will follow. This entire climate attack is the left defined. Illogical, hypocritical, false, baseless, dangerous and unmoored from reality. While they claim their goals concerning global warning are in the name of science, they ignore the very laws of Physics that surround us. Climate change is not Anthropogenic. Our sun is a large nuclear reactor that fuses hydrogen and helium in its core. It gets larger are hotter every rotation of the earth around it. That's Physics, and there is not a damn thing any of us can do about it. Electric cars will not halt it, arrogant, mouthy children and teenagers will not stop it. AOC's social programs and protests in NY will have no effect on it. No amount of money, guilt, tyranny or manmade invention will slow this. At some point the sun will become so big, that gravity will not hold down the outer layers and it will expand into a Red Giant before it expires into an extraordinary planetary nebula. No amount of green energy will stop this, no democrat government bills will slow this, no amount of protests, riding of buses, windmills and solar panels will change its course. it's time people realize we live very fragile lives, with a short finite time here on earth. stop trying to interfere with processes we have zero control over and give thanks to God that our sun will not expire for millions of our years. And for the love of all that is holy, good and merciful, please stop telling us that science is your (the left's) guiding principle, when in fact, its principles are merely the creation of a few 2-bit wannabe dictators that only wish to abuse scientific truth to gain personal power and control, using the weak-minded that fall for their bullshit propaganda.
Paragraphs, my man…..paragraphs.

Weren't you one of the people here that was saying Russia invaded Ukraine to stop US/Ukrainian joint weapons labs from developing biological weapons?

Climate change is not Anthropogenic. Our sun is a large nuclear reactor that fuses hydrogen and helium in its core. It gets larger are hotter every rotation of the earth around it.
Dude where are you getting this from. Our son isn't due to start transition into it's Red Giant phase for another 5 billions years. The gravity of the son counter balances the nuclear power within to keep it the size that it's is. The inward push of gravity versus the outward push of nuclear energy is how stars are established. It's almost laughable some of the stuff you come up with except there are people here that believe your dribble.

Weren't you one of the people here that was saying Russia invaded Ukraine to stop US/Ukrainian joint weapons labs from developing biological weapons?

that was one of their goals. The US was
Operating a minimum of 10 bio labs in Ukraine. The Russians blew up 8 right at the start of their invasion. The two they left were too dangerous to plow up. The pathogens they contained were far too dangerous to risk being out in the wild. I’ve had no updates about those 2 since so I do not know their condition. Don’t believe me if you wish, your other option is to insert your head back up biden’s ass.

Operating a minimum of 10 bio labs in Ukraine. The Russians blew up 8 right at the start of their invasion. The two they left were too dangerous to plow up. The pathogens they contained were far too dangerous to risk being out in the wild. I’ve had no updates about those 2 since so I do not know their condition. Don’t believe me if you wish, your other option is to insert your head back up biden’s ass.
You provide no proof of this just crap you see on Telegram pushing Russian propaganda. Also I thought the war was about.......what's that made up term oh yeah Denazification. Dude that's crazy.

Dude where are you getting this from. Our son isn't due to start transition into it's Red Giant phase for another 5 billions years. The gravity of the son counter balances the nuclear power within to keep it the size that it's is. The inward push of gravity versus the outward push of nuclear energy is how stars are established. It's almost laughable some of the stuff you come up with except there are people here that believe your dribble.

there you go again, another leftie playing scientist. The sun is constantly expanding, getting hotter and brighter. This is common knowledge. You might be better off sticking to your building blocks within your playroom.

and you still believe a government agency is going to openly announce the truth about “global warming” damn what a sucker

You provide no proof of this just crap you see on Telegram pushing Russian propaganda. Also I thought the war was about.......what's that made up term oh yeah Denazification. Dude that's crazy.

The bio labs in Ukraine were commonly known. I was told this by someone with good contacts but it’s been talked about in public as well. Maybe you should venture out of cnn and npr occasionally. Aren’t you the one that said this war would be over in weeks when the Russians ran out of money, public protests would sweep to dispose of Putin, lol. May want to walk that back.

I see you're like many MAGA and some Dems where you're only patriotic when your party is in the WH. When it's not you believe any crazy/anti-American insanity the internet can makeup just to validate your hatred of the "Other" political party and justify your undeserved superiority complex.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
I see you're like many MAGA and some Dems where you're only patriotic when your party is in the WH. When it's not you believe any crazy/anti-American insanity the internet can makeup just to validate your hatred of the "Other" political party and justify your undeserved superiority complex.

ha. My party is the Constitution. Your description of me is and has always been wrong. You left the usual left discriptors of racist, misogynist, sexist, and all other forms of ist. Doesn’t work with me. I know lefties always project their own worst traits on those they perceive as their enemies, in an effort to quiet and intimidate them. Not happening.

Reactions: cherrydawg

Who believes yours?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT