ADVERTISEMENT

Good article - the fix was in..

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

I like the Post comment in the article. you got to me s#%ing me….

Full court press to keep damaging information about a Presidential Candidate out of the news by a majority of the major media. And we talked about Russian disinformation, this is major media suppression and they are admitting to it. SMH….

I like the Post comment in the article. you got to me s#%ing me….

Full court press to keep damaging information about a Presidential Candidate out of the news by a majority of the major media. And we talked about Russian disinformation, this is major media suppression and they are admitting to it. SMH….

Yep and don't forget the full page ad by our sterling intel pros calling the story Russian disinformation. I have a feeling when it's all said and done, you'll find out the voting public was subjected to a whole lot more nefarious disinformation by our supposed non partisan agencies than anything Putin could have pulled off.

Yep and don't forget the full page ad by our sterling intel pros calling the story Russian disinformation. I have a feeling when it's all said and done, you'll find out the voting public was subjected to a whole lot more nefarious disinformation by our supposed non partisan agencies than anything Putin could have pulled off.
The truth always comes out sooner or later, and it hurts like hell!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT