ADVERTISEMENT

The indictment of star Biden impeachment witness Smirnov is one wild ride

And Hunter’s laptop, and bank records. They’ve been up the Biden’s backsides for four years now.

Knowing and having access to powerful people is a marketable commodity in DC. It’s not illegal. If it was, that GOP would be detailing the financial crimes instead of having to infer impropriety from perfectly legal financial entities.
You are referring to lobbyists. Folks with a background in that space. Almost always associated with legislative efforts to work to get congress folks to see things your way and vote accordingly.

Expertise and transparency. Lobbying firms don’t need a maze of LLCs. They are what they are.

A sitting VP? Lobbied by his son and brother so the family could get paid?

There’s a reason so many insiders on the left including Obama had concerns about all of Joe’s conflicts. Without the laptop we wouldn’t have known about any of it.

You are referring to lobbyists. Folks with a background in that space. Almost always associated with legislative efforts to work to get congress folks to see things your way and vote accordingly.

Expertise and transparency. Lobbying firms don’t need a maze of LLCs. They are what they are.

A sitting VP? Lobbied by his son and brother so the family could get paid?

There’s a reason so many insiders on the left including Obama had concerns about all of Joe’s conflicts. Without the laptop we wouldn’t have known about any of it.
China was after Biden left office and Ukraine is looking like a Russian intelligence smear campaign, which makes total sense given everything else Putin has done to help Trump.

Wait until it’s fully detailed the credibility issues this guy had going back to 2020.

Again, what did Joe get paid and what policy or influence did he provide for the payment? The last vaguely viable theory regarding Ukraine was just determined to be cooperating with the Russians, so where’s the crime?

China was after Biden left office and Ukraine is looking like a Russian intelligence smear campaign, which makes total sense given everything else Putin has done to help Trump.

Wait until it’s fully detailed the credibility issues this guy had going back to 2020.

Again, what did Joe get paid and what policy or influence did he provide for the payment? The last vaguely viable theory regarding Ukraine was just determined to be cooperating with the Russians, so where’s the crime?
Exactly. What did the family get paid for if not influence from their powerful Dad / brother? Glad you are seeing it our way and asking the correct questions. The frustrating thing you’ll find is that it is difficult to find a smoking gun because they went to great lengths to establish plausible deniability.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Exactly. What did the family get paid for if not influence from their powerful Dad / brother? Glad you are seeing it our way and asking the correct questions. The frustrating thing you’ll find is that it is difficult to find a smoking gun because they went to great lengths to establish plausible deniability.
What did Joe get paid (nothing) and what did he provide for his services (still waiting).

Did you know that Hunter was a high paid lobbyist going back to 2001? I bet you didn’t, because that doesn’t support your narrative that no one would ever pay him for his services.

Did he get paid more because he promised access to his father? The dude was a crack addict, I’m sure he made all sorts of promises. That doesn’t mean that Joe participated.

This is from a 2008 article, noting that Biden was stepping away from lobbying given his father’s campaign as VP.

Mr. Biden has been a partner at Oldaker, Biden & Belair, a law and lobbying firm, since 2001. He has mostly lobbied for biotechnology companies and for colleges seeking Congressional earmarks, which many critics consider a form of pork-barrel politics.

Mr. Biden, the youngest of the senator’s two sons, graduated from Yale Law School in 1996 and was hired later that year by the MBNA Corporation, the financial-services giant then based in the Bidens’ home state of Delaware. Mr. Biden quickly rose to be a senior vice president at MBNA before joining the Commerce Department.

After he left the Commerce Department in 2001, he received a consulting contract to work on electronic commerce issues for MBNA. And he formed the law and lobbying firm with William C. Oldaker, a longtime Washington insider who has been a campaign adviser to Senator Biden and other Democratic leaders. Records show that Hunter Biden’s clients have paid the firm more than $2.8 million in fees over the last several years.

Reactions: celticdawg
Seeing that Congress has had Biden's tax returns going back 3 decades my guess is Republicans have found nothing illegal against Biden
They created shell companies that the best forensic accountants say will take years to crack. You think his tax returns are legit. He probably laughed after turning them over. lol.

What did Joe get paid (nothing) and what did he provide for his services (still waiting).

Did you know that Hunter was a high paid lobbyist going back to 2001? I bet you didn’t, because that doesn’t support your narrative that no one would ever pay him for his services.

Did he get paid more because he promised access to his father? The dude was a crack addict, I’m sure he made all sorts of promises. That doesn’t mean that Joe participated.

This is from a 2008 article, noting that Biden was stepping away from lobbying given his father’s campaign as VP.

Mr. Biden has been a partner at Oldaker, Biden & Belair, a law and lobbying firm, since 2001. He has mostly lobbied for biotechnology companies and for colleges seeking Congressional earmarks, which many critics consider a form of pork-barrel politics.

Mr. Biden, the youngest of the senator’s two sons, graduated from Yale Law School in 1996 and was hired later that year by the MBNA Corporation, the financial-services giant then based in the Bidens’ home state of Delaware. Mr. Biden quickly rose to be a senior vice president at MBNA before joining the Commerce Department.

After he left the Commerce Department in 2001, he received a consulting contract to work on electronic commerce issues for MBNA. And he formed the law and lobbying firm with William C. Oldaker, a longtime Washington insider who has been a campaign adviser to Senator Biden and other Democratic leaders. Records show that Hunter Biden’s clients have paid the firm more than $2.8 million in fees over the last several years.

Then why hide it?

And anyone saying he was not in office and had no influence is nuts. He wasn’t in office and managed to get fifty cia agents to lie for him.

They created shell companies that the best forensic accountants say will take years to crack. You think his tax returns are legit. He probably laughed after turning them over. lol.
Which forensic accountants are saying this?

Then why hide it?

And anyone saying he was not in office and had no influence is nuts. He wasn’t in office and managed to get fifty cia agents to lie for him.
There are lots of legitimate reasons to create shell companies. Perhaps James Comer could help enlighten us on the topic.

Why hide it?

Why the changing narrative on not knowing anything about hunters biz? Never talking about it? Not “in business” with?

Who is “the big guy?” That email is not questioned by anyone as legit.

Plausible deniability.

There are lots of legitimate reasons to create shell companies. Perhaps James Comer could help enlighten us on the topic.

There’s a difference in creating an LLC to shelter individuals from personal liability and setting up a maze of LLC’s that do nothing other than layer in extra blindfolds to make it difficult to discern sources of funds and the ultimate recipients. This is not normal.

The article is a lie. Like what most democrats put out there to divert attention. Not even remotely the same. Unless you want to compare putting land in a llc with what hunter and joe are doing. Lazy bs. Par for the course. You will do anything to defend it. Common sense should tell you he is guilty as hell.

They created these companies so their names wouldn’t be attached to them. It has been proven that hunter and other family members were absolutely connected. Pretty sure they weren’t stupid enough to connect them to Joe in any way. That being said, anyone not brain dead can see what is happening here

Last edited:

The article is a lie. Like what most democrats put out there to divert attention. Not even remotely the same. Unless you want to classify putting garland in a llc with what hunter and joe are doing. Lazy bs. Par for the course. You will do anything to defend it. Common sense should tell you he is guilty as hell.
Lie you say? Like the lie, planted by Russian intelligence, that Joe received a $5m bribe from Burisma? Or the lie that there were incriminating tapes? Or the lie, and they knew it was a lie as they had the records, that Hunter’s two monthly repayments to Joe for help with a truck purchase were associated with lobbying? How about the lie that Gal Luft had incriminating evidence on the Bidens? He is now indicted for a host of felonies, is facing up to 100 years in prison and is on the run from the FBI.

Oh, and Fox News promoted the Russian disinformation over 2000 times on air.

If you don’t see a pattern here you are fully blind. Congressional republicans laundered information from Russian intelligence and used it to help launch an impeachment inquiry of a sitting president. These same republicans are refusing to continue to support aid to Ukraine. Trump welcomed help from Russia and tried to blackmail Zelensky for dirt on Biden. I wonder what would have happened if Ukraine had had a leader willing to support the Russian disinfo effort.

This is a giant mess with Putin’s fingerprints all over it. Great job, GOP. Reagan would be proud.

Lie you say? Like the lie, planted by Russian intelligence, that Joe received a $5m bribe from Burisma? Or the lie that there were incriminating tapes? Or the lie, and they knew it was a lie as they had the records, that Hunter’s two monthly repayments to Joe for help with a truck purchase were associated with lobbying? How about the lie that Gal Luft had incriminating evidence on the Bidens? He is now indicted for a host of felonies, is facing up to 100 years in prison and is on the run from the FBI.

If you don’t see a pattern here you are fully blind. Congressional republicans laundered information from Russian intelligence and used it to help launch an impeachment inquiry of a sitting president. These same republicans are refusing to continue to support aid to Ukraine. Trump welcomed help from Russia and tried to blackmail Zelensky for dirt on Biden. I wonder what would have happened if Ukraine had had a leader willing to support the Russian disinfo effort.

This is a giant mess with Putin’s fingerprints all over it. Great job, GOP. Reagan would be proud.
You and Russia. And the Ukraine. Biden doesn’t even want to send money to the Ukraine anymore. Not really. That is for public consumption. It has been reported they are looking for a way out.

You have proof of all this on Trump. Because the investigation turned up nothing. Including proving a dossier to be complete crap. And was said to be a 40 million dollar wild goose chase. (Durham)Obama has been implicated along with Joe for spying on Trump. Which right now is looking way more believable than anything you just typed in that thread.

Putin waited for Trump to get out of office. Then decided to pull Biden’s pants down. He prefers Biden remember. Because he is a smooth brain and predictable.

50 cia agents lied will. Admittedly lied for Joe. What kind of corruption does that tell you is obviously common place amongst the dims. Like it was nothing.

December 12th he says we will never pull back from the Ukraine. Then this comes out 15 days later.

You and Russia. And the Ukraine. Biden doesn’t even want to send money to the Ukraine anymore. Not really. That is for public consumption. It has been reported they are looking for a way out.

You have proof of all this on Trump. Because the investigation turned up nothing. Including proving a dossier to be complete crap. And was said to be a 40 million dollar wild goose chase. (Durham)Obama has been implicated along with Joe for spying on Trump. Which right now is looking way more believable than anything you just typed in that thread.

Putin waited for Trump to get out of office. Then decided to pull Biden’s pants down. He prefers Biden remember. Because he is a smooth brain and predictable.

50 cia agents lied will. Admittedly lied for Joe. What kind of corruption does that tell you is obviously common place amongst the dims. Like it was nothing.

December 12th he says we will never pull back from the Ukraine. Then this comes out 15 days later.

Biden is likely changing his stance because he is a realist and understands that the Putin lobby in congress, taking direction from Trump, is not going to continue to fund Ukraine. We will see how that works out for the GOP in the next election.

I don't have the time or energy today to chase you around as you change the subject and make unfounded claims.

The top witness for the GOP impeachment effort was just shown to have lied, been working with Russian intelligence and the GOP and Fox laundered that Russian disinformation endlessly. I detailed all of the other lies that have been told throughout this process in my last post above.

You can whatabout me all the way up until and beyond the election. It doesn't change the fact that this is a massive embarrassment for the GOP and that Putin continues to work to help DJT take back the presidency, just as he helped in 2016 and 2020.

laughed at by whom? Republicans under the influence of Russian agitprop?
Democrats under the influence of Zelenskyy in heels. I said Biden laughed after giving his tax returns.

screengrab-kvartal-95-studio-music-video.jpg

Biden is likely changing his stance because he is a realist and understands that the Putin lobby in congress, taking direction from Trump, is not going to continue to fund Ukraine. We will see how that works out for the GOP in the next election.

I don't have the time or energy today to chase you around as you change the subject and make unfounded claims.

The top witness for the GOP impeachment effort was just shown to have lied, been working with Russian intelligence and the GOP and Fox laundered that Russian disinformation endlessly. I detailed all of the other lies that have been told throughout this process in my last post above.

You can whatabout me all the way up until and beyond the election. It doesn't change the fact that this is a massive embarrassment for the GOP and that Putin continues to work to help DJT take back the presidency, just as he helped in 2016 and 2020.
Chase me around. It is always Russia. You change everything to Russian interference. Or some kind of Putin and trump conspiracy. Most of which has been totally debunked numerous times. It is a total fear tactic.

It is the correct course for Biden to do. Look for an exit strategy. We agree there. Except he isn’t saying that publicly. Why? Because it doesn’t poll well for him. Instead he is publicly shaming Trump for holding up the aid, while privately agreeing with him and other pubs that this can’t go on forever.

Chase me around. It is always Russia. You change everything to Russian interference. Or some kind of Putin and trump conspiracy. Most of which has been totally debunked numerous times. It is a total fear tactic.

It is the correct course for Biden to do. Look for an exit strategy. We agree there. Except he isn’t saying that publicly. Why? Because it doesn’t poll well for him. Instead he is publicly shaming Trump for holding up the aid, while privately agreeing with him and other pubs that this can’t go on forever.
It's not my issue that the top GOP impeachment witness on Ukraine was just indicted for lying and working with Russian intelligence. Smirnov met with Russian intelligence as recently as November, 2023.

What a crazy coincidence that Putin is helping Trump, again, and Trump is directing his party to cut off aid to Ukraine. Wild. I'm sure Putin has never expected any return on his investment in Trump. He just likes the guy and wants to see him succeed.

It's not my issue that the top GOP impeachment witness on Ukraine was just indicted for lying and working with Russian intelligence. Smirnov met with Russian intelligence as recently as November, 2023.

What a crazy coincidence that Putin is helping Trump, again, and Trump is directing his party to cut off aid to Ukraine. Wild. I'm sure Putin has never expected any return on his investment in Trump. He just likes the guy and wants to see him succeed.
The witness would have certainly helped the case. It puts mud on the gop’s face that if he was lying. He was connecting the dots. That is done, so be it. I am glad they caught up to his act before more happened. Who figured this out about the witness?

I understand what you are getting at. Putin is a scumbag of the highest order. Quite sure he had his political adversary murdered. As bad as it gets. I am sure he is using everything he can to win a war. Or to at least look that way. I don’t think this is as dastardly as you make it.

That being said, this is a war Ukraine was never winning. We really don’t have a clue if it is weakening Russia or not. Along with it so many Ukrainians have died already. If Trump gets elected, let’s see how this supposed super tight connection works out for the world. Will he stand by or move on to Poland. We don’t want to be in a war with Russia. Tell me what the Democrat end game is here. Play chicken as long as you can before you actually have a head on collision. Seriously. If anyone had accurate information, that would be one thing.

Reactions: doerunn

So you like to play connect the dots with Russia and Trump.

But don't like to do the same with Biden family payments.

Interesting stance.

That being said, this is a war Ukraine was never winning. We really don’t have a clue if it is weakening Russia or not. Along with it so many Ukrainians have died already. If Trump gets elected, let’s see how this supposed super tight connection works out for the world. Will he stand by or move on to Poland. We don’t want to be in a war with Russia. Tell me what the Democrat end game is here. Play chicken as long as you can before you actually have a head on collision. Seriously. If anyone had accurate information, that would be one thing.
I don't think we need to save the Ukrainians from themselves here.

The end game is super simple. As long as Ukraine has the will to defend themselves from the unwarranted Russian invasion, the western powers arm them to the teeth. Russia's economy is half the size of California's. The US and Europe can absolutely outlast Putin, and Ukraine has seen more than enough to understand what life under Putin would look like.

In the meantime, we continue to strengthen (and not weaken, Donald) the NATO alliance while Russia's military forces and economy further degrade.

Any success enjoyed by Russian forces will only lead to further expansionism by Putin. There is nothing in Putin's past or in history in general to suggest anything otherwise.

So you like to play connect the dots with Russia and Trump.

But don't like to do the same with Biden family payments.

Interesting stance.
OK, I'll play along.

Trump publicly invited Russia's assistance when he asked for Russia to hack Dem emails and said they would be rewarded for doing so.

Paul Manafort shared proprietary polling data with Russia.

Don. Jr. and others from the campaign took meetings with Russian operatives who were promising dirt on Hillary.

Russia undertook a broad effort on social media to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Russia successfully hacked Dem emails (as requested) and timed the first release of those hacked emails to happen same day as the pu**sygrab tape.

Trump was impeached for trying to blackmail Ukraine into supporting the accusations of bribery and influence pedaling against the Bidens.

We now have evidence that the effort to smear the Bidens in Ukraine was a Russian operation.

Trump announced in a press conference that he believed Putin's denials regarding election interference despite the consensus view of our intelligence services.

Trump made it clear that he had issues with NATO and told NSA John Bolton that he planned on leaving NATO in his second term, which may be the single biggest Putin international policy goal.

The key witness for the impeachment inquiry was just indicted for lying about the Bidens in Ukraine and admitted to working with Russian intelligence. This is simply the latest in the long list of embarrassing developments in the inquiry.

Trump and the GOP are blocking critically needed aid to Ukraine, which directly helps Putin.

So, Putin helps Trump get elected and Trump helps promote policy goals that Putin wants. Maybe its just a coincidence and not quid pro quo, but I doubt that Putin has made these significant investments in helping Trump out of a sense of peace and good will.

Now let's do the Bidens.

Hunter had sketchy consulting agreements that paid him millions.

He first became a lobbyist back in 2001, well before any of the events examined in in the impeachment inquiry.

Hunter made promises regarding expectations of influence and access.

Joe has said he had no involvement in Hunter's business.

Almost all of the credible testifying witnesses have corroborated that.

Two of the people who accused the Bidens of impropriety are currently under felony indictment with Smirnov in custody (for now) and Gal Luft currently on the lam.

The China relationship began in 2017, after Joe left office.

Hunter has not been accused of breaking any laws in his lobbying contracts or how he was paid.

Joe has not been shown to have derived a financial benefit.

Joe has not been shown to have delivered policy or influence as a reward for Hunter's payments.

See the difference?

EDIT: Very interesting detail regarding Manafort.

Last edited:
I don't think we need to save the Ukrainians from themselves here.

The end game is super simple. As long as Ukraine has the will to defend themselves from the unwarranted Russian invasion, the western powers arm them to the teeth. Russia's economy is half the size of California's. The US and Europe can absolutely outlast Putin, and Ukraine has seen more than enough to understand what life under Putin would look like.

In the meantime, we continue to strengthen (and not weaken, Donald) the NATO alliance while Russia's military forces and economy further degrade.

Any success enjoyed by Russian forces will only lead to further expansionism by Putin. There is nothing in Putin's past or in history in general to suggest anything otherwise.
So keep on giving money to them as long as it takes. 2 years. 5 years. 10 years. I get your opinion. But it is an opinion. You don’t know what Putin will do. My guess is he wouldn’t want to provoke a war with all of nato by heading to Poland. Then it is a world war. I think the Ukraine has certainly weakened Russia some, but they aren’t ready roll over. And we aren’t in a great place with our debt. I just thank god that China is feeling it a little right now too. Their economy is not so hot.

The goal should be simple. Stay out of a world war. That is it. Being on the other side of a conflict with an enemy capable of starting ww3 is not a good place to be. Play chicken long enough and you get what you get.

In court filing seeking pretrial jail, Justice Dept alleges Alexander Smirnov, an FBI informant accused of making false claims of bribery against President Biden, had contacts........ with Russian intelligence.

Reminder, Fox News mentioned Smirnov's name over 2000 times.

What entirely unsurprising news.

Those same operatives also told Smirnov that they had intercepted phone calls of "prominent US persons" that could be used as "kompromat" in the 2024 election.

Wonder how Comer and Jim Jordan are feeling right about now?

Will, I'm not sure where this is going. I'm going to lay low on this one for now.

So keep on giving money to them as long as it takes. 2 years. 5 years. 10 years. I get your opinion. But it is an opinion. You don’t know what Putin will do. My guess is he wouldn’t want to provoke a war with all of nato by heading to Poland. Then it is a world war. I think the Ukraine has certainly weakened Russia some, but they aren’t ready roll over. And we aren’t in a great place with our debt. I just thank god that China is feeling it a little right now too. Their economy is not so hot.

The goal should be simple. Stay out of a world war. That is it. Being on the other side of a conflict with an enemy capable of starting ww3 is not a good place to be. Play chicken long enough and you get what you get.
So whats the solution from the right on Ukraine, that we should let Russia have the country?

So whats the solution from the right on Ukraine, that we should let Russia have the country?
I don't like either country so I personally don't care. With that said, I understand the concept that unchecked aggression begets more. Putin is a bad guy, but so are the warlords in Africa who are killing 100s of 1000s. At what point do we step in? It's not an easy Q.

There’s a difference in creating an LLC to shelter individuals from personal liability and setting up a maze of LLC’s that do nothing other than layer in extra blindfolds to make it difficult to discern sources of funds and the ultimate recipients. This is not normal.
Still trying to figure out what these “perfect legal entities” were selling or offfering to make millions of dollars. And why in the hell go through so much trouble to hide and deny..Crimes at the highest level with foreign adversaries..this whole family is nothing but big POS…their day will come for their crimes and its coming sooner than later.
But oh wait, i thought Joe Biden said he “never had anything to do with his son’s business dealings” What a lie, and talk about moving the goal post From where this started to where the family is now

Last edited:
Will, I'm not sure where this is going. I'm going to lay low on this one for now.

So I'll try and park the partisanship here for a minute and tell you what I think.

Smirnov had credibility issues back in 2020 and Barr knew that. Barr chose not to further investigate the claims made in the 1023 and that's why it was kept from the public for so long. But in the meantime, it was still used as a primary source feeding the impeachment inquiry.

Hunter's legal team requested discovery related to Hunter's charges and the magically the indictments happened.

This looks awful for Weiss and Barr and could be CYA activity.

This biased but smart poster has been suggesting this was the case for several years.

So I'll try and park the partisanship here for a minute and tell you what I think.

Smirnov had credibility issues back in 2020 and Barr knew that. Barr chose not to further investigate the claims made in the 1023 and that's why it was kept from the public for so long. But in the meantime, it was still used as a primary source feeding the impeachment inquiry.

Hunter's legal team requested discovery related to Hunter's charges and the magically the indictments happened.

This looks awful for Weiss and Barr and could be CYA activity.

This biased but smart poster has been suggesting this was the case for several years.

Maybe but I'm not jumping the gun. This one has a little different feel. We'll see.

Last edited:
OK, I'll play along.

Trump publicly invited Russia's assistance when he asked for Russia to hack Dem emails and said they would be rewarded for doing so.

Paul Manafort shared proprietary polling data with Russia.

Don. Jr. and others from the campaign took meetings with Russian operatives who were promising dirt on Hillary.

Russia undertook a broad effort on social media to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Russia successfully hacked Dem emails (as requested) and timed the first release of those hacked emails to happen same day as the pu**sygrab tape.

Trump was impeached for trying to blackmail Ukraine into supporting the accusations of bribery and influence pedaling against the Bidens.

We now have evidence that the effort to smear the Bidens in Ukraine was a Russian operation.

Trump announced in a press conference that he believed Putin's denials regarding election interference despite the consensus view of our intelligence services.

Trump made it clear that he had issues with NATO and told NSA John Bolton that he planned on leaving NATO in his second term, which may be the single biggest Putin international policy goal.

The key witness for the impeachment inquiry was just indicted for lying about the Bidens in Ukraine and admitted to working with Russian intelligence. This is simply the latest in the long list of embarrassing developments in the inquiry.

Trump and the GOP are blocking critically needed aid to Ukraine, which directly helps Putin.

So, Putin helps Trump get elected and Trump helps promote policy goals that Putin wants. Maybe its just a coincidence and not quid pro quo, but I doubt that Putin has made these significant investments in helping Trump out of a sense of peace and good will.

Now let's do the Bidens.

Hunter had sketchy consulting agreements that paid him millions.

He first became a lobbyist back in 2001, well before any of the events examined in in the impeachment inquiry.

Hunter made promises regarding expectations of influence and access.

Joe has said he had no involvement in Hunter's business.

Almost all of the credible testifying witnesses have corroborated that.

Two of the people who accused the Bidens of impropriety are currently under felony indictment with Smirnov in custody (for now) and Gal Luft currently on the lam.

The China relationship began in 2017, after Joe left office.

Hunter has not been accused of breaking any laws in his lobbying contracts or how he was paid.

Joe has not been shown to have derived a financial benefit.

Joe has not been shown to have delivered policy or influence as a reward for Hunter's payments.

See the difference?

EDIT: Very interesting detail regarding Manafort.

Nope not at all.

you are blind to the fact that you are connecting the dots for 1 (no matter how much you list, no matter how much smoke you feel there is) there STILL has not been presented 1 single piece of factual evidence that Donald Trump colluded with Russia. Did Russia meddle....hell yeah.....no doubt. But that isn't the same.

You refuse to connect the dots for the Biden Family.

Let me just ask you this.

Do you honestly believe that Joe Biden had no idea his family was raking in millions dollars from multiple countries?

It is a simple yes or no

I grew up hating Russia. Miracle USA hockey team. Seems like Every villian when I was a kid was Russian. I don’t want to give the Ukraine to Russia, but we really can’t keep them from taking it unless we want to get into ww3. We can hold them at bay, but at what costs all the way around. Just to weaken Russia, or prevent them from going to Poland. I think that has already happened. I doubt seriously Russia can or will hold on to the Ukraine for long. Also, it is a corrupt as hell country anyway.

Right now the focus needs to be here. I doubt Putin wants a world war either. Not with china’s economy hurting too. They won’t go at that alone. Especially if we are involved.

Nope not at all.

you are blind to the fact that you are connecting the dots for 1 (no matter how much you list, no matter how much smoke you feel there is) there STILL has not been presented 1 single piece of factual evidence that Donald Trump colluded with Russia. Did Russia meddle....hell yeah.....no doubt. But that isn't the same.

You refuse to connect the dots for the Biden Family.

Let me just ask you this.

Do you honestly believe that Joe Biden had no idea his family was raking in millions dollars from multiple countries?

It is a simple yes or no
Come on.

Trump publicly asked for the Russians to hack Dem emails, and the Russians delivered exactly what he asked for. The Russians then released the first tranche of emails on the day the p*ssygrab tape hit. What is that, just a super weird coincidence?

And Russian assistance of Trump continues today, as we saw with the latest from the Ukraine witness. Do you think Putin is doing this for kicks?

Did Joe Biden know that Hunter was on the board of Burisma? Yes, given it was public knowledge and widely reported.

Did Joe know about the deal with China? I don't know and don't care, given is was after Joe left office and I've seen nothing suggesting that any Chinese interests received a benefit from the retired VP.

If you want to say the two situations are no different, that's certainly an assertion you can make. I think most reasonable people see it as entirely two different things, for a multitude of obvious reasons.

I haven't read this entire thread, but look yall.....There is no way Biden, or his camp is stupid enough to get caught taking bribes from foreign companies. How in the world can you prove it? You can't. Its too easy to launder money.

Biden is a bad President. That's enough. The Republicans need to stop trying to "get him", and go beat him.

Come on.

Trump publicly asked for the Russians to hack Dem emails, and the Russians delivered exactly what he asked for. The Russians then released the first tranche of emails on the day the p*ssygrab tape hit. What is that, just a super weird coincidence?

And Russian assistance of Trump continues today, as we saw with the latest from the Ukraine witness. Do you think Putin is doing this for kicks?

Did Joe Biden know that Hunter was on the board of Burisma? Yes, given it was public knowledge and widely reported.

Did Joe know about the deal with China? I don't know and don't care, given is was after Joe left office and I've seen nothing suggesting that any Chinese interests received a benefit from the retired VP.

If you want to say the two situations are no different, that's certainly an assertion you can make. I think most reasonable people see it as entirely two different things, for a multitude of obvious reasons.
They ar not completely different.

The underlining theme is ….connecting the dots.

Again your connecting the dots in Trump
But not connecting dots on Bidens…due to a lack of evidence showing his involvement.

What factual evidence has been provided by any single IC in this country that clearly states Trump colluded with Russia….even AFTER the IC report stated there was none…you still connect the dots hahaha.

Joe Biden lied about his family receiving money from China, that’s established.

The Biden family received money from a company in Romania (run and linked to someone being investigated for corruption hahaha) starting in 15’ and rolling up through 17’

Ukraine…speaks for itself. He knew his son was on the board. He knew he was making millions. Papa was in charge of foreign relations to the country, then had the prosecutor fired that was investigating the company his son ( which let’s be real here…had 0 business being on a board of directors of an energy company in Ukraine) was on the board for. Conflict of interest much hahahahahb

No offense but don’t be so obtuse. I respect ya and think your a smart cat

But your either cool with Joe knowing all this and cool with our elected officials families making money from foreign countries

Or you’re blind and don’t care to use common sense.

Either way

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I don't like either country so I personally don't care. With that said, I understand the concept that unchecked aggression begets more. Putin is a bad guy, but so are the warlords in Africa who are killing 100s of 1000s. At what point do we step in? It's not an easy Q.
the sad honesty of this is: when it becomes a significant market for US exports. EU is our largest.

Reactions: zingerdawg
They ar not completely different.

The underlining theme is ….connecting the dots.

Again your connecting the dots in Trump
But not connecting dots on Bidens…due to a lack of evidence showing his involvement.

What factual evidence has been provided by any single IC in this country that clearly states Trump colluded with Russia….even AFTER the IC report stated there was none…you still connect the dots hahaha.

Joe Biden lied about his family receiving money from China, that’s established.

The Biden family received money from a company in Romania (run and linked to someone being investigated for corruption hahaha) starting in 15’ and rolling up through 17’

Ukraine…speaks for itself. He knew his son was on the board. He knew he was making millions. Papa was in charge of foreign relations to the country, then had the prosecutor fired that was investigating the company his son ( which let’s be real here…had 0 business being on a board of directors of an energy company in Ukraine) was on the board for. Conflict of interest much hahahahahb

No offense but don’t be so obtuse. I respect ya and think your a smart cat

But your either cool with Joe knowing all this and cool with our elected officials families making money from foreign countries

Or you’re blind and don’t care to use common sense.

Either way
Yea, elected officials families making money from foreign countries is unheard of …. thankfully the Trump family never did anything like that !

Yea, elected officials families making money from foreign countries is unheard of …. thankfully the Trump family never did anything like that !
Hahaha everything goes back to Trump. I wonder how many “shell companies” were created for his families to make it tough to trace the origins of the money received. , but I am not ok with it in any realm just as I’m not ok with stock purchasing and selling.

Hahaha everything goes back to Trump. I wonder how many “shell companies” were created for his families to make it tough to trace the origins of the money received. , but I am not ok with it in any realm just as I’m not ok with stock purchasing and selling.
Shell companies aren’t illegal and neither is lobbying. If it were, Hunter would already be indicted for it.

Trump hasn’t bothered to hide his corruption and lack of respect for the law and Jared didn’t bother to hide his $2b sweetheart deal with MBS because republicans have already proven that rule of law is no longer a thing for them. Trump’s corruption is just another part to sticking it to the libs.

Trump asked for and got help from Russia before the 2016 election and that worked out great for him. The Russian involvement in the Biden smear campaign is going to continue to unwind, and fairly quickly I’d guess.

Reactions: nice marmot
Shell companies aren’t illegal and neither is lobbying. If it were, Hunter would already be indicted for it.

Trump hasn’t bothered to hide his corruption and lack of respect for the law and Jared didn’t bother to hide his $2b sweetheart deal with MBS because republicans have already proven that rule of law is no longer a thing for them. Trump’s corruption is just another part to sticking it to the libs.

Trump asked for and got help from Russia before the 2016 election and that worked out great for him. The Russian involvement in the Biden smear campaign is going to continue to unwind, and fairly quickly I’d guess.

I didn’t suggest they were illegal. I mean the Romanian company could have just paid Hallie Biden directly, but the the initial shell company was in place to disperse funds to those family members tied to their LLCs

I’m sure her guidance counselor job had her doing some Romanian distance counseling hahahahah

Oh and as you have suggested the China money came after Joe was in office so did the Saudi money to Kush

I didn’t suggest they were illegal. I mean the Romanian company could have just paid Hallie Biden directly, but the the initial shell company was in place to disperse funds to those family members tied to their LLCs

I’m sure her guidance counselor job had her doing some Romanian distance counseling hahahahah

Oh and as you have suggested the China money came after Joe was in office so did the Saudi money to Kush
The $2b investment in the new Kushner Venture fund was for services rendered when Kushner was a top WH advisor overseeing the Middle East.
  • Kushner has no experience in venture capital and MBS made the investment over the objections of the Suadi Sovereign Wealth investment committee.
  • They are paying a 1.25 basis point management fee, which is very high given the circumstances. That's $25m per year regardless of performance. Nice work if you can get it.
What did Kushner provide for this great show of faith in a first time VC, you ask? Great question!

He ran cover for MBS after he assassinated and chopped up a US resident.

And he almost certainly provided the intelligence that allowed MBS to target and purge internal Saudi opposition.

Sounds like a great investment for MBS.

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT