ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm...PAC 12 players apparently

DevilDawg10

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Are threatening to sit out or whatever unless they are guaranteed Covid safety, racial justice among other things....just got an alert from Score....interesting

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
Are threatening to sit out or whatever unless they are guaranteed Covid safety, racial justice among other things....just got an alert from Score....interesting

If the players get it, it will likely be their own behaviors that cause that. A university can’t prevent it unless the players are bubbled. Which they would fight.

https://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/1994414

Sit out and lose your scholarship. See how they like that.

If they can play football just above average at the power conference level, they shouldn't have any problem getting another one the next year. Maybe not at the same level, but somewhere. A bench guy at Auburn transferred to my Div. II school for basketball mid season. He immediately came in and became the leading scorer per game in the conference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ticothaman25
State of Ga from ages 18-29 .00006% and all ages in the state is .03%, USA .03%

If my math was correct
I think US is closer to 0.05% (about 0.048%). 157,000 deaths in a population of 328,200,000 (rounding, of course). I know some places say the population is around 331,000,000. But the deaths are closer to 157,900, which would still be 0.047%

I think US is closer to 0.05% (about 0.048%). 157,000 deaths in a population of 328,200,000 (rounding, of course). I know some places say the population is around 331,000,000. But the deaths are closer to 157,900, which would still be 0.047%

This number is pretty irrelevant as it goes up by day. The far more important number is %mortality among those with the actual virus.

How are you measuring the asymptomatic virus’s? What’s that count at? Just curious as that is the biggest/toughest variable. Not that it matters in my opinion given all of the risks one takes with daily life (pre covid hysteria).

What is "racial justice" and how can the Pac 12 guarantee it?

They are basically trying to blackmail the schools into making contributions to BLM and related organizations. If the dollars are high enough, their "racial justice" demand will be met.

Hope the schools tell them to STFU but since they are left coast schools, they'll probably give in.

How are you measuring the asymptomatic virus’s? What’s that count at? Just curious as that is the biggest/toughest variable. Not that it matters in my opinion given all of the risks one takes with daily life (pre covid hysteria).
My count is deaths vs population. Not cases.

.03 or .05, numbers are still very very low

This number is pretty irrelevant as it goes up by day. The far more important number is %mortality among those with the actual virus.
The number of people with the virus will be less than the total population, so that percentage number will go up. That number is closer to 3.3%. But those numbers change every day, too.

.”Guaranteed safety from Corona, yea man, and we will also throw in a guarantee from getting TB, Cancer, ALS and having an Auto accident......weak ass crazy world we live in today.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are basically trying to blackmail the schools into making contributions to BLM and related organizations. If the dollars are high enough, their "racial justice" demand will be met.

Hope the schools tell them to STFU but since they are left coast schools, they'll probably give in.

Yep. The racial justice part is hilarious in this context.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT