ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question for the resident libs here

It doesn't and in most cases, i'd agree that we don't need federal overseeing. But for things like special education, there has to be some universal protection.
That the state can provide. If they dont, then move. Competition among the states is the ideal solution.

The problem. Is that there is no clear cut answer on how to fix things. We need rational members of both parties to collaborate yet we can't. We are a broken country right now.

Yep. The middle class can move and the lower class cannot afford to so the schools get worse and put at even more of a disadvantage.
Well, if the lower-income families can't afford to move how do we have so many illegal immigrants able to sneak across our borders with virtually nothing to their name? You can't afford to not move if your community is a war zone.

Well, if the lower-income families can't afford to move how do we have so many illegal immigrants able to sneak across our borders with virtually nothing to their name? You can't afford to not move if your community is a war zone.

By this logic why is there not floods of immigrants in John's Creek instead of dealing with failing schools in neighboring counties? I get, I'm all about capitalism and freedom but it gets trickier when dealing with kids. Most of the times if they don't move, it's the parents that don't care about their kids education yet the kid could suffer because of the school choice initiative.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
By this logic why is there not floods of immigrants in John's Creek instead of dealing with failing schools in neighboring counties? I get, I'm all about capitalism and freedom but it gets trickier when dealing with kids. Most of the times if they don't move, it's the parents that don't care about their kids education yet the kid could suffer because of the school choice initiative.
My daughter and her two children had to move in with me and my wife because of an abusive situation and no money to move out. We live in a small country community in West Tennessee and she was living in Palm Beach County FL. I think it takes a lifeline to get away from a bad situation. We must be willing to help or nobody wins.

Reactions: BigDawgs2010
I feel quite good about President Biden. Remember when they said Hillary was dying during the 2016 campaign? Dude has had verbal gaffes forever. He is not senile.
Not to mention our current POTUS has numerous gaffes. I really am stunned by this tactic. Does Faux news just not show the countless times that Rump makes up words, goes off on wacked out tangents, cannot pronounce words, screams at people/becomes unhinged, I could go on. Seriously, based on your OP, serious question, do you see these situations? And why would these be excused and Bidens one step away from a retirement home?

Reactions: celticdawg
Not to mention our current POTUS has numerous gaffes. I really am stunned by this tactic. Does Faux news just not show the countless times that Rump makes up words, goes off on wacked out tangents, cannot pronounce words, screams at people/becomes unhinged, I could go on. Seriously, based on your OP, serious question, do you see these situations? And why would these be excused and Bidens one step away from a retirement home?
No, they have all of the other liberal networks for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT