ADVERTISEMENT

How the **** do some of you people support this?……..

Looks like the son of Lucifer to me...Pentagram and all...
Agree. This has to be the weirdest administration in world history. If I had voted for these people I certainly wouldn’t want it known. It is sickening. Bunch of alternative sexers and bondage freaks, an atomic energy guy who walks his bondage dogs on the White House lawn.

iu

Agree. This has to be the weirdest administration in world history. If I had voted for these people I certainly wouldn’t want it known. It is sickening. Bunch of alternative sexers and bondage freaks, an atomic energy guy who walks his bondage dogs on the White House lawn.
Just like his son!

Someone has a repressed sex life

The asylum is being appointed to to cabinet positions. What does that say about that pos trying to run our country!

They support pedophiles and murderers ahead of law abiding citizens. But, the most despicable thing is their support of abortions. Jesus wept.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you really wanted to protect kids from pedophiles you'd go after church organizations and The Boy Scouts of America. Over the last 20 years they've paid out BILLIONS of dollars in child abuse settlements. Do you really want to protect kids?

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Yes. No women’s clothes, no bondage dogs, no monkeypox worries because I’m not buggaring other men. But, as I said before, knock yourself out with your unlimited sex life.
You never bugger your wife or do a little BDSM with your woman?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you really wanted to protect kids from pedophiles you'd go after church organizations and The Boy Scouts of America. Over the last 20 years they've paid out BILLIONS of dollars in child abuse settlements. Do you really want to protect kids?

Rationalizing your own warped agenda by projection, Sir.

Sure. Because all church organizations are the same.

🙄

Reading and hearing people defend this appointment makes me realize the Democrats have one law, theirs. Like the uneducated one on here comparing someone making regulations for every person in Americans to pedophiles that got into position with young men to cause them harm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT