ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg How the F was this allowed to ever happen????

Doctor Surgery GIF by South Park

You all watched the opening ceremonies and still continue to watch this trash and complain about shemales.

It's collectivist garbage, always has been... and now you have to watch them blaspheming and shemales beating up females yet most of you still refuse to turn it off.

Now of course this one gets into who should be labeled what. But outside of this, there are a lot of competitors in the last two Olympics that failed all kinds of performance enhancing drug test. And yet they are being allowed to compete.

Here's how you stop it. The women athletes boycott. Refuse to compete against them. That hits the pocketbooks. The vast majority of the public will be on their side. That's what happened with Bud Light and it'll be even quicker if a majority of the women agree to do it. It won't take long at all to get the nonsense changed.

Here's how you stop it. The women athletes boycott. Refuse to compete against them. That hits the pocketbooks. The vast majority of the public will be on their side. That's what happened with Bud Light and it'll be even quicker if a majority of the women agree to do it. It won't take long at all to get the nonsense changed.
You are correct but even that solution means women that have spent yrs training and pushing thru excruciating pain have to give up competing against their peers. It's hard enough to make women's sports profitable and I'd hate to see something like our women's soccer team boycotting because Russia decided to put a bunch of athletes that formerly identified as males on their women's soccer team. That is literally asking someone that worked in order to have a chance to win an Olympic medal to protest something that shouldn't need to be protested.

Last edited:
You are correct but even that solution means women that have spent yrs training and pushing thru excruciating pain have to give up competing against their peers. It's hard enough to make women's sports profitable and I'd hate to see something like our women's soccer team boycotting because Russia decided to put a bunch of athletes that formerly identified as males on their women's soccer team. That is literally asking someone that worked in order to have a chance to winning an Olympic medal to protest something that shouldn't need to be protested.
They should do it before the Olympics. And just keep doing it until it's changed. Don't wait until the Olympics. It won't take long if the majority of them got together and just said they're not gonna do it. It sucks, but if they are serious about it, sacrifices must be made.

They should do it before the Olympics. And just keep doing it until it's changed. Don't wait until the Olympics. It won't take long if the majority of them got together and just said they're not gonna do it. It sucks, but if they are serious about it, sacrifices must be made.
In this case, it seems the issue is the Olympics. Additionally, let's look at women's college basketball. It looks like it's finally starting to draw an audience that could make it self sustaining but some involved want to allow trans athletes. Should a young lady put her education on the line to protest or just keep their head down, go to class and watch her sport being taken away from her?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I’m about as pro-LGBTQ rights as you can get, and this is a shameful situation. I agree, the athletes need to boycott until it’s addressed.

I’m about as pro-LGBTQ rights as you can get, and this is a shameful situation. I agree, the athletes need to boycott until it’s addressed.
This athlete was born with functioning womens anatomy. This isn’t a trans issue but very likely intersex or she was just doping. She has competed for a decade+ as a woman, competed in the 2020 games as a female, female on her birth certificate, female on passport and is from Alegeria which if you aren’t familiar…trans folks aren’t really tolerated.

It Seems like folks don’t really understand the situation however being intersex can definitely provide a competitive advantage.

million dollar question because the article didn't answer it: was she born with a dick or not?
She has passed female inspection for a decade plus but most likely has some testes behind the scenes pumping extra testosterone.

Folks here are getting all in their emotions and won’t even spend 30 seconds reading more about it.

This athlete was born with functioning womens anatomy. This isn’t a trans issue but very likely intersex or she was just doping. She has competed for a decade+ as a woman, competed in the 2020 games as a female, female on her birth certificate, female on passport and is from Alegeria which if you aren’t familiar…trans folks aren’t really tolerated.

It Seems like folks don’t really understand the situation however being intersex can definitely provide a competitive advantage.
If she's intersex, that's another issue. But I'm still not sure that she should be allowed to compete in combat sports vs. women.

the line the mods draw between political and social is finer than frog hair.

it is entirely up to their own interpretation.
Not really. Social issues are politicized today therefore most social issues fall under the political umbrella.

Reactions: celticdawg
In this case, it seems the issue is the Olympics. Additionally, let's look at women's college basketball. It looks like it's finally starting to draw an audience that could make it self sustaining but some involved want to allow trans athletes. Should a young lady put her education on the line to protest or just keep their head down, go to class and watch her sport being taken away from her?
The biggest problem are the individual sports. I don't think they should be competing in women's steam sports either, but at least it's not one individual taking the championship away from an XX woman competing fairly. These combat sports though, they are asking for real trouble.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Not really. Social issues are politicized today therefore most social issues fall under the political umbrella.
We've seen it a hundred times. It wouldn't have made it five posts before someone started in on the dirty dems and their policies.

Reactions: celticdawg
She has passed female inspection for a decade plus but most likely has some testes behind the scenes pumping extra testosterone.

Folks here are getting all in their emotions and won’t even spend 30 seconds reading more about it.
"Last year, at the World championships in New Delhi, Khelif was disqualified hours before her gold-medal bout as a result of International Boxing Association rules that prevent athletes with XY chromosomes from competing in women’s events. The IBA disqualified Yu-Ting before her bronze medal bout for the same reason."

"The International Olympic Committee has since stripped the IBA of its status as the global governing body for boxing because of long-running governance issues and a series of judging scandals. That leaves boxing in Paris under the umbrella of the IOC’s Paris 2024 Boxing unit, which has more relaxed rules than the IBA and has chosen to disregard the results of Khelif’s and Yu-Ting’s gender eligibility tests last year." Yahoo

I didn't see anything in the Yahoo article that stated she was born with female anatomy but you're probably correct. I'm not sure how to handle this situation if she was born with female anatomy but also naturally has XY chromosomes.

Last edited:
Nobody takes a "female inspection" seriously if question #1 is not: "Were you born with a cock n balls?" and if the answer is "yes," then you fail. Pretty simple. Was simple for like a couple thousand years.
It’s not that simple at all unfortunately. She was most likely born intersex which has been around for a thousand years as well. A person can have ovaries, have a baby while also having undeveloped testes producing extra testosterone. So they may not have a cock and balls but have a pussy and balls. A thousand years ago this isn’t even a question since we didn’t have any understanding of XX, XY, XXY etc.

I don’t support male to female trans competing against females but intersex people presents a different set of questions/concerns.

It’s not that simple at all unfortunately. She was most likely born intersex which has been around for a thousand years as well. A person can have ovaries, have a baby while also having undeveloped testes producing extra testosterone. So they may not have a cock and balls but have a pussy and balls. A thousand years ago this isn’t even a question since we didn’t have any understanding of XX, XY, XXY etc.

I don’t support male to female trans competing against females but intersex people presents a different set of questions/concerns.

Yeah I deleted my comment after I read where you said that. Fair point.

Reactions: CalienteDawg

If true, she/he can fight other “intersex” people. Or, not fight at all.

Last edited:
And yet, here's post 29 and the only who has mentioned it is you. Interesting.
Well, this is a different board. Where this stuff is discussed often and is often discussed politically. I have seen several posts over there that seemingly had nothing to do with politics and had to be moved.

Well, this is a different board. Where this stuff is discussed often and is often discussed politically. I have seen several posts over there that seemingly had nothing to do with politics and had to be moved.
My point is that it was being discussed by people without mentioning political parties just fine. So I'm just questioning/challenging why the move to the Chat if there was zero political reference up until you mentioned it.

NIL is not aligned with either party.
I don't know if it is - yet. But I can assure you it will be. Some "journalist" will ask Trump for his opinion and on knee jerk action the Ds will immediately take the opposite view.

I don't know if it is - yet. But I can assure you it will be. Some "journalist" will ask Trump for his opinion and on knee jerk action the Ds will immediately take the opposite view.
I doubt it. No one seems to care about Mountain Dew yet.

If there are enough trans athletes that they want to all compete in sports why not start a trans women’s/men’s league and be done with it? People who don’t give a shit don’t have to watch it and people that are interested can and we can stop seeing this sort of shit happening anymore because this shit’s disgusting.

If there are enough trans athletes that they want to all compete in sports why not start a trans women’s/men’s league and be done with it? People who don’t give a shit don’t have to watch it and people that are interested can and we can stop seeing this sort of shit happening anymore because this shit’s disgusting.
Agree but this person isn’t trans.

Reactions: kckd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT