ADVERTISEMENT

How to stop Baker Mayfield....

Still can't believe they gave that piece of shit the Heisman. Time to do away with that overhyped award.
heisman-trophy-odds-2017-1491865007.jpeg

Wow, a college kid drinking and being drunk in public is a piece of shit.

LOL........You guys don't have any idea what's coming. Keep talking your B/S. Especially coming from a program that hasn't sniffed any type of championship in decades. I'd be excited to.

LOL........You guys don't have any idea what's coming. Keep talking your B/S. Especially coming from a program that hasn't sniffed any type of championship in decades. I'd be excited to.

Go snuggle up with your crotch grabbing, low life, classless, arrest crying, hot dogging, POS, transfer from Texas f-ing Tech quarterback and don't let the door hit you in the arse. Your state such sux so badly that John Steinbeck won a Pulitzer Prize for telling the world about what a shat hole it really is.

Go snuggle up with your crotch grabbing, low life, classless, arrest crying, hot dogging, POS, transfer from Texas f-ing Tech quarterback and don't let the door hit you in the arse. Your state such sux so badly that John Steinbeck won a Pulitzer Prize for telling the world about what a shat hole it really is.
Don't forget that classic Broadway hit, "Okla-Homo!"

It's going to be fun watching Baker lite up another SEC defense
Well, Tulane left the SEC in 1966, but nice win, Baker. Last year's win over an Auburn team which finished 8-5 was a good win. Other than that, all I see is the two-O/T win Baker eked out over a 9-4 Tennessee team in 2015. In that game, Baker threw for 187 at sub-50% completion rate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT