ADVERTISEMENT

I got this email from Project Veritas

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
Veritas Logo

Dear Whosyodawgy,
It has now been SEVEN months since the FBI illegally raided my home, and the homes of two of my journalists, over a personal diary belonging to the President’s daughter, Ashley Biden.
It’s never been more apparent why they did.
It has now been CONFIRMED by multiple media outlets, including the Daily Mail, that the diary which Project Veritas legally possessed did, in fact, contain disturbing allegations. Allegations that Ashley Biden described as being, “Hyper-sexualized at a young age” and “inappropriate” showers with her father, Joe Biden.
Tucker Carlson recently pointed out the FBI was likely working on orders from none other than President Biden himself because he didn’t want this to ever see the light of day.
Since the ILLEGAL RAIDS happened back in November, we’ve had to spend MILLIONS of dollars defending ourselves and the First Amendment against a corrupt investigation.
But the battle is far from over, and our legal costs continue to skyrocket.

As I am writing to you now, the FBI is still in possession of over FORTY-FIVE devices belonging to Project Veritas.
We are still actively being investigated by the Department of Justice.
They want to bleed us dry, shut us down, and stop the important work that we do.
I refuse to let that happen.
But I will be honest with you Thomas, this unprecedented and unexpected legal battle has SIGNIFICANTLY dug into Project Veritas’ financial resources.
I am asking you to stand with me, right now, and to monetarily support our legal battle by donating to the Project Veritas Legal Defense Fund.
With your TAX-DEDUCTIBLE donation of $50, $100, $250 or more right now, we will be able to continue our legal efforts and be that much closer to winning and clearing our good name.

If the FBI can do it to me and the brave journalists at Project Veritas, they can do it to anyone.
No one is safe if the FBI can be weaponized against the people for the purpose of protecting the elite.
Stand with Project Veritas - pledge your TAX-DEDUCTIBLE donation right now.
Asking sincerely for your financial support,

James O’Keefe
PS: Remember – Project Veritas is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization and all donations are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!
mail
Project Veritas
1214 W. Boston Post Rd #148
Mamaroneck, NY 10543

Reactions: 3 Pete
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT