ADVERTISEMENT

I just realized why pro choice

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
believers deny being a biologist.

The biological answer to when human life begins is conception.

So to defend abortion by the use of scientific fact is invalid.

So it becomes a a question of the sanctity of life.

So to further move from the sanctity of God’s creation, biology is ignored, to instead create the belief that human life and gender is chosen by the creation, not the creator.

It all has the same purpose.

When the very people who are put in place by our government to base decisions of public safety on the science of human life and the protection thereof, are incapable of answering simple questions regarding biology, the purpose becomes vividly apparent.

When human desire becomes truth, and that truth can be bartered, who controls truth?

We are taught that truth is a desired opinion regardless of biological or scientific fact. Even basic and obvious truths and logic are discounted to move agenda based truth.

My opinion, as a male, which is biological truth.

So to further move from the sanctity of God’s creation, biology is ignored, to instead create the belief that human life and gender is chosen by the creation, not the creator.

When the very people who are put in place by our government to base decisions of public safety on the science of human life and the protection thereof, are incapable of answering simple questions regarding biology, the purpose becomes vividly apparent.

When human desire becomes truth, and that truth can be bartered, who controls truth?

We are taught that truth is a desired opinion regardless of biological or scientific fact. Even basic and obvious truths and logic are discounted to move agenda based truth.

FTMF

word salad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT