ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Kemp was going to round up all the illegals in his truck

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Y’all Georgia Republicans must be proud of kemp and your democratic senators and President .

Outstanding job idiots .

Y’all Georgia Republicans must be proud of kemp and your democratic senators and President .

Outstanding job idiots .
No pol is perfect, but I like Kemp. Overall he's done a good job and he'll whip Ossoff.

I wouldn't be yapping if I were you given the recent IVF ruling out of AL. As usual the extremists went too far and have given the nutjobs on the Left something to yammer about.

No pol is perfect, but I like Kemp. Overall he's done a good job and he'll whip Ossoff.

I wouldn't be yapping if I were you given the recent IVF ruling out of AL. As usual the extremists went too far and have given the nutjobs on the Left something to yammer about.

It’s a good ruling . We going have to vote on it on statewide and it will not passed . Unlike yall we in Alabama don’t get pushed around by the left . We have election laws and a Sec of State that hat has a backbone and a AG that see to it you go to jail .

I wish I can say the same about yall people yall have in office .

Reactions: doerunn
It’s a good ruling . We going have to vote on it on statewide and it will not passed . Unlike yall we in Alabama don’t get pushed around by the left . We have election laws and a Sec of State that hat has a backbone and a AG that see to it you go to jail .

I wish I can say the same about yall people yall have in office .
Terrible, nonsensical ruling that ignores modern medicine, not to mention the 1000s who yearly seek the miraculous benefit.

Terrible, nonsensical ruling that ignores modern medicine, not to mention the 1000s who yearly seek the miraculous benefit.
1000 benefit from other things that are illegal such smoking weed but it’s still illegal .

If it’s in the statewide ballot and im voting NO .

Outstanding job idiots .
I think the IVF ruling in Alabama is fine. If someone doesn’t like it… don’t live in freaking Alabama. Lol

Our citizens can move freely between states and there is competition for residents.

I think the IVF ruling in Alabama is fine. If someone doesn’t like it… don’t live in freaking Alabama. Lol

Our citizens can move freely between states and there is competition for residents.

The whole thing with Roe being overturned was that it would now be up to states to decide, as it should always have been.

The impact on abortion and IVF should influence where a person lives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT