ADVERTISEMENT

I was thinking about voting for Trump…..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
But now that he’s a convict, and the most dishonest and fraudulent man I’ve ever known, I just can’t see it 😂

Best case scenario is Trump picks a very able VP, wins the election, and dies shortly thereafter. There are four options to lead our country going forward given Biden/Trump age, and only one of them gives us any hope.

Best case scenario is Trump picks a very able VP, wins the election, and dies shortly thereafter. There are four options to lead our country going forward given Biden/Trump age, and only one of them gives us any hope.
I'm assuming that means your vote hinges on who Trump's VP pick is?
And, please explain what Trump did during his time as president which causes you to view his policies so negatively.

Last edited:
When you have two candidates of whom neither I particularly like, it eventually came down to this:

I’d rather have the president be the guy that can’t get away with ANYTHING than the guy that gets away with EVERYTHING. There is zero accountability for how much of a f*ck up Biden is and his laundry list of crimes, Trump can’t get away with failing to pay a parking ticket and not get sued ten ways to Sunday. I feel much safer with the pick being Trump because I know he won’t get away with anything, sorry but the political persecution of the man is only going to help him in the end. Our political system’s checks and balances have begun to erode and our government is collapsing because of it.

When you have two candidates of whom neither I particularly like, it eventually came down to this:

I’d rather have the president be the guy that can’t get away with ANYTHING than the guy that gets away with EVERYTHING. There is zero accountability for how much of a f*ck up Biden is and his laundry list of crimes, Trump can’t get away with failing to pay a parking ticket and not get sued ten ways to Sunday. I feel much safer with the pick being Trump because I know he won’t get away with anything, sorry but the political persecution of the man is only going to help him in the end. Our political system’s checks and balances have begun to erode and our government is collapsing because of it.
Brother, I believe your mind was made up before any candidate was chosen on either side. It's not the name of who is running, it's the party they represent. And whoever a certain party chooses, that guy or gal is gonna be pure evil and one of the worst people you have ever seen walk the Earth. Let's get real here.

I’m not crazy about Biden, but I’m not CRAZY!!
images

Brother, I believe your mind was made up before any candidate was chosen on either side. It's not the name of who is running, it's the party they represent. And whoever a certain party chooses, that guy or gal is gonna be pure evil and one of the worst people you have ever seen walk the Earth. Let's get real here.
On the contrary call me a centrist or whatever you want but I genuinely hate both parties because neither of them properly reflect my political beliefs, but since we’re in a corrupt two party system you gotta pick one and in doing so I’m going to roll with the one that is actually being charged and not the one who’s getting away with everything because they’re scared to charge him.

I’m not crazy about Biden, but I’m not CRAZY!!
I assume you live in Georgia, so it doesn’t really matter who you, me, or @mitchelldawg votes for as Trump will win state by 3% to 5% with a felony conviction. I still plan to vote for him. It still comes down to Trump winning Pa, Wisconsin or Michigan. I think this verdict hurts Trump in these states but we’ll know either way by September 1. If I were handicapping I would say it’s back to 50/50…

On the contrary call me a centrist or whatever you want but I genuinely hate both parties because neither of them properly reflect my political beliefs, but since we’re in a corrupt two party system you gotta pick one and in doing so I’m going to roll with the one that is actually being charged and not the one who’s getting away with everything because they’re scared to charge him.
Just a question. How often have you voted Republican? How often Democrat? I know a lot of people who say they hate both, but they generally hate one a lot more than the other.

I honestly think this only strengthens the resolve for the MAGA base. I am not a Trump fan probably more based on morality.

As a small business owner, I will never vote for a party who wants to take a much larger % of what I work for everyday. I voted for Trump last time and I will vote for him again this time.

Biden and his puppets or another four years will drive the country further into the ground.

While I am not a fan of Trump, we experienced the greatest four years economically in my lifetime. The working class, the middle class all saw increased wages and benefits they had never seen with the other folks.

With Trump we at least know what we are getting. He comes straight ahead and tells you what he is going to do. Biden is the snake lying in the grass that you never see until it bites you.

I honestly think this only strengthens the resolve for the MAGA base. I am not a Trump fan probably more based on morality.

As a small business owner, I will never vote for a party who wants to take a much larger % of what I work for everyday. I voted for Trump last time and I will vote for him again this time.

Biden and his puppets or another four years will drive the country further into the ground.

While I am not a fan of Trump, we experienced the greatest four years economically in my lifetime. The working class, the middle class all saw increased wages and benefits they had never seen with the other folks.

With Trump we at least know what we are getting. He comes straight ahead and tells you what he is going to do. Biden is the snake lying in the grass that you never see until it bites you.
great post

Reactions: lakechatugedawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT