ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sure there is a simple explanation, but let's go to the video....

I can definitely agree this election has been unique. A once in a hundred year pandemic drove significant changes to the method of voting. Trump is also an entirely unique phenomenon so significant changes in voter participation were to be expected.

Regarding potential fraud, I look to the courts to make a determination. So far, their collective view regarding the total lack of meaningful fraud has been unanimous.
100 percent agree. That is why I still believe despite what I have posted in this thread, that nothing will come of any of it. It will not be proved. The only proof brought will end up in a he said, she said situation with the affidavits. Both sides would have gone after recounts. New info and new ways of voting made this inevitable. Biden announced that he won the election at 12’om election night. He didn’t know that. But you have to do so to set up a recount. Same with trump. The courts were always going to decide this one imo.

Last edited:
I can definitely agree this election has been unique. A once in a hundred year pandemic drove significant changes to the method of voting. Trump is also an entirely unique phenomenon so significant changes in voter participation were to be expected.

Regarding potential fraud, I look to the courts to make a determination. So far, their collective view regarding the total lack of meaningful fraud has been unanimous.
[/QUOTE

I think that’s all correct, and the other factor is that the dems totally schooled the reps in changing some the rules in some critical states under the guise of the pandemic that made voting easier for many and took and took advantage of those rules and worked it hard. And some of those rules may have made it too easy to have some fraud, but not at some rampant level. The reps should focus their energy on having more controls over the easier voting rules going forward, but any rational discussion is being drowned out by the clown show from Sidney Powell, Rudy and yes trump. I can’t recall a president who has some unwavering devotion from a significant part of the population that drove a record vote for him but caused equal revulsion and thus drove an even larger vote against him. And in their wisdom, a lot of the Biden voters voted republicans down ballot, which explains the house and senate outcome. So much was anti (and pro!) Trump to an extreme and we had never seen something like that.

One last thing that at least helps me believe there was limited shenanigans. If you step back it was be totally illogical for any Trump voters to cross over and vote democratic down the ticket, and almost none did. Millions did the opposite, voted for Biden and then crossed over. Seems logical but that’s just me

Gabriel Sterling, GA republican election implementation manager has already said there is nothing odd happening in this video. You guys are a joke to still be pushing this nonsense. How many of you have given your hard-earned money for this scam to continue knowing Trump

Listen to what Kemp, Raffensperger, and Eric Ericsson have recently said. You are choosing to believe false information, and that’s on you. Just because something doesn’t feel right in your gut, or something doesn’t pass the smell test does not mean there was shenanigans on the scale of turning the election. No major smoking gun, and the goal post move almost daily as to what the focus of the fraud was. What say you about the lawyer from Florida , Republican, encouraging people to temporarily move to ga to vote. Where’s the outrage that that he is trying to steal an election ? I don’t expect you’ll say much about that one. Both sides have tried stuff, if this were a football game they would be offsetting penalty’s . No spin, quit believing false information.

offsetting penalties? it would be the equivalent of a false start versus a targeting call.

Last edited:
Reactions: khonelson
I don’t have a strong opinion either way on this video, I do wonder however, why Mr Sterling nor the Secretary of State seemed to be on board with a signature sample or review. I’m assuming this can be done electronically with a comparison against original voter registration and signatures on envelopes. Suspect the pushback is fear that results will NOT come back very well and at that point they have egg on their face and their narrative blows up. Regardless, at some point an audit or review of signatures by someone independent of Fulton or Dekalb county election office will occur, state legislatures will demand it or cut off funding to secretary of states office.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
The State investigator watched 4 hours before this short clip. She saw a supervisor put these ballots under the table when they thought they were finished for the day. When they had to stay longer they pulled these ballots out to resume the count.
Nice try. Oh yes, I saw her say this and explain what happened.

Reactions: shonuff253
The problem is the same that it has been from the beginning—you have literally no idea how these things work, and so if you see something you consider “suspicious” (which they are literally videoing for transparency lol), then you just jump to conclusions and try to make it fit your narrative. The exact same thing happened with the workers on video correcting ballots, collecting locked ballots the next day in LA, sharpiegate, etc. But you continue to embarrass yourself because you never learn, and then are quick to call for insane action like martial law—because apparently you’re literally insane (or at least dishonest).

Like here, you wanted an explanation, you got one, and now you’re moving the goalposts again. Like we’ve said from the beginning; bring it to court.
Read my post on this. No fraud!

You will get no argument from me about the attorneys. But if you can’t admit this election had numerous abnormalities compared to its predecessors then you just have a stance. And not an opinion.
I think this is a very fair take. There certainly seems to be more complaints than normal this go around, and I’m just not sure moving forward how to come up with a system both sides will like and agree on. I think that’s where this whole argument is headed.......what and how we do it in the future. I would like for an overhaul of the system, it seems Florida knows how to do it well Both sides will want something that they think will give them an advantage, and that’s where the arguments moving to in the future. I really hope we can figure it out, we deserve faith in our sacred institutions.

I don’t have a strong opinion either way on this video, I do wonder however, why Mr Sterling nor the Secretary of State seemed to be on board with a signature sample or review. I’m assuming this can be done electronically with a comparison against original voter registration and signatures on envelopes. Suspect the pushback is fear that results will NOT come back very well and at that point they have egg on their face and their narrative blows up. Regardless, at some point an audit or review of signatures by someone independent of Fulton or Dekalb county election office will occur, state legislatures will demand it or cut off funding to secretary of states office.

Signature reviews are not part of the standard recount process. they’re not going to do a signature review unless there is strong, fact-based evidence that something fraudulent occurred.

Mailed in ballots were rejected due to mismatched signatures at a consistent rate of past elections. There has been no evidence presented in court (or presented anywhere for that matter) of fraud occurring on mailed in ballots.

You can’t just declare a signature review and expect election officials to begin a completely outside of normal operations audit (well you can... you just won’t be taken seriously).

Reactions: shonuff253
Signature reviews are not part of the standard recount process. Just because a bunch of goons are calling for it, they’re not going to do a signature review unless there is strong, fact-based evidence that something fraudulent occurred.

Mailed in ballots were rejected due to mismatched signatures at a consistent rate of past elections. There has been no evidence presented in court (or presented anywhere for that matter) of fraud occurring on mailed in ballots.

You can’t just declare a signature review and expect election officials to begin a completely outside of normal operations audit (well you can... you just won’t be taken seriously).
goons, that is way over the top and immature comment. State legislature I watched yesterday asking for a sample signature review seemed articulate and well reasoned. He made no outlandish accusations just questioned based on volume of mailed in ballots and review of video footage of lack of attention to detail In review process what was actually getting thru that should have been flagged. Legislature is going to demand a review, we’ll see where this lands...

Super defensive. You are making my point. I can say without a doubt that what kemp and raff said were right about the recount. It isn’t changing. There is no fraud that can be proven by a recount. The anonymity of the vote wouldn’t allow it to be proven. I don’t expect any change. You can’t admit anything is off or weird with this election. If you can’t admit that, you don’t have an opinion. Just an agenda. @khonelson can have a legit conversation about it. I respect that. The election isn’t going to be overturned. It is ok to admit a lot of firsts happened with it however. You are in no danger. The Orangeman will be out of your life soon enough young fella.
I do appreciate the kind call out. I have deleted many post (prob more than 100) because after I wrote them out I decided that it would do no good, and just escalate the tensions. It feels good to be validated for these decisions because I also know how good it feels to blast someone, or get a great counterpoint that really puts someone in their place. To borrow a line from djt, there are good people on both sides. I love my conservative/pub brothers and sisters. Want us to get back to being Americans.

I think this is a very fair take. There certainly seems to be more complaints than normal this go around, and I’m just not sure moving forward how to come up with a system both sides will like and agree on. I think that’s where this whole argument is headed.......what and how we do it in the future. I would like for an overhaul of the system, it seems Florida knows how to do it well Both sides will want something that they think will give them an advantage, and that’s where the arguments moving to in the future. I really hope we can figure it out, we deserve faith in our sacred institutions.
1000 percent agree with every word of this. Great post. At the very least don’t count any mail in ballots last unless you have to. That lends itself right there to the concept of fraud from either side. How many votes do we need late? Spot on brother.

Last edited:
goons, that is way over the top and immature comment. State legislature I watched yesterday asking for a sample signature review seemed articulate and well reasoned. He made no outlandish accusations just questioned based on volume of mailed in ballots and review of video footage of lack of attention to detail In review process what was actually getting thru that should have been flagged. Legislature is going to demand a review, we’ll see where this lands...

OANN is reporting this morning, that The Georgia Secretary of State has asked the GBI to help solve his 250 investigations !

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
OANN is reporting this morning, that The Georgia Secretary of State has asked the GBI to help solve his 250 investigations !

that happened Friday and was widely reported

GBI is just extra manpower to wrap up ahead of deadlines that are quickly approaching

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT