ADVERTISEMENT

In the least surprising news ..

KidneyStoned

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 2, 2020
Trump will not testify in his civil fraud trial.

Alina Habba a few days ago: “He will take that stand on Monday. He will open himself up to whatever they want because he’s not afraid. People who are afraid cower. Trump doesn’t cower.”

Will there ever be a point where his sycophants admit that he’s a lying sack of shit … ?

Alina Habba a few days ago: “He will take that stand on Monday. He will open himself up to whatever they want because he’s not afraid. People who are afraid cower. Trump doesn’t cower.”

Will there ever be a point where his sycophants admit that he’s a lying sack of shit … ?
paper tiger

Last edited:
Or maybe, just maybe … you are a giant sucker, being played for a fool by a lying, worthless sack of shit that is an enemy of every principle our nation was founded upon.
And Biden, Clinton, Newsom, Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler aren't? How about the 51 spooks who all said Trump was Putin's puppet until it was shown that he wasn't?

Ppl bitching abt Trump are as hypocritical as anyone.

Lies……lies…….lies……I never met with Hunter’s business partners…LOL.

The suckers, fools. and idiots are those that think biden is a good honest man that has not sold us all out and a president worth keeping.
The fact they can defend the current “clown show” in the White House shows just how low the bar has been lowered. BTW…….the state of New York would never have brought that bogus fraud case against anyone except their political enemy. That being Donald Trump. But he should pay ole Kidney Stoned, Nice, Wildup, Chop and the rest rent for living in their wacky liberal heads 24/7.

Are you just too bored with all the latest Biden corruption, that you do the “Democrat thing” and act hypocritical?

Or does your TDS flare up when it rains?

Or did you see another poll saying Orange Man is leading and you had to lash out at him so you can feel better?

Are you just too bored with all the latest Biden corruption, that you do the “Democrat thing” and act hypocritical?

Or did you see another poll saying Orange Man is leading and you had to lash out at him so you can feel better?
it's the news of the day man: maybe he should have prefaced it with a TRIGGER WARNING

Not a single defense offered.

The Biden corruption thing is boring, though. You are right about that. I did hear that Joe’s cousin paid a guy that likes Chinese food to cut his lawn in 2007. Comer is ON THAT SHIT !!!!

Last edited:

The Biden corruption thing is boring, though. You are right about that. I heard he paid a guy that likes Chinese food to cut his lawn in 2007. Comer is ON THAT SHIT !!!!
Ignorance must be “bliss”. Your selective outrage over all things “orange man” while deflecting on obvious corruption by your guy is why no one takes you seriously. Better to be thought a hypocrite than to come on here daily to prove it.

Lies……lies…….lies……I never met with Hunter’s business partners…LOL.
WTF are you babbling about
Ignorance must be “bliss”. Your selective outrage over all things “orange man” while deflecting on obvious corruption by your guy is why no one takes you seriously. Better to be thought a hypocrite than to come on here daily to prove it.
Biden is not my guy - if there is ever any evidence that proves Biden is corrupt, I will lose the small tiny bit of confidence that I have in him and be unbothered by the consequences he brought upon himself. Whereas you could watch Trump beat a puppy on live TV and convince yourself that he owned the Libs when he did it.

It’s a cult. You are a member.

Last edited:

The Biden corruption thing is boring, though. You are right about that. I did hear that Joe’s cousin paid a guy that likes Chinese food to cut his lawn in 2007. Comer is ON THAT SHIT !!!!
No defense offered because I DONT F’IN CARE! AT ALL!!’

Only you TDS obsessed people give a damn about the lawsuits against Trump. I don’t follow the news about them. That is for you libs that follow this crap, not for me.

Oh and great defense of O’Biden. 🙄

No defense offered because I DONT F’IN CARE! AT ALL!!’

Only you TDS obsessed people give a damn about the lawsuits against Trump. I don’t follow the news about them. That is for you libs that follow this crap, not for me.

Oh and great defense of O’Biden. 🙄
Never have truer words been spoken. That is who drives the trump ratings. TDS crazy folks. The tds left made Tucker Carlson. The tds left keep trying hard to get Donald Trump reelected. I think some of them can’t go without the man in their life. It is amazing how this guy gets people elected just to try to take him down. It is breathtaking how rent free he lives in the sufferer’s heads. The more indictments laid down the more popular he becomes. What is worse, if convicted, I bet money his popularity rises within the base of the left. The people that hate him the most made him what he is. That is the cult. Even more mind boggling, they don’t even know it.

WTF are you babbling about

Biden is not my guy - if there is ever any evidence that proves Biden is corrupt, I will lose the small tiny bit of confidence that I have in him and be unbothered by the consequences he brought upon himself. Whereas you could watch Trump beat a puppy on live TV and convince yourself that he owned the Libs when he did it.

It’s a cult. You are a member.
Loan repayment………..LOL 😂😂😂. Take off your blindfold. The funny part is you liberals have convinced yourself that anyone who thought Trump did a better job (which he did) doesn’t think he’s got his own issues. But when folks are spending an extra $700 month to live since Joe took over then Trump’s issues pale in comparison to the “shit show” which has been the Biden presidency. The fact most democrats don’t want him to run for reelection has nothing to do with his age or corruption but the terrible job he continues to do. When I see so many folks hurting (especially those on a fixed income) I feel bad for them. Even those who stupidly voted for the “basement dweller”.

Loan repayment………..LOL 😂😂😂. Take off your blindfold. The funny part is you liberals have convinced yourself that anyone who thought Trump did a better job (which he did) doesn’t think he’s got his own issues. But when folks are spending an extra $700 month to live since Joe took over then Trump’s issues pale in comparison to the “shit show” which has been the Biden presidency. The fact most democrats don’t want him to run for reelection has nothing to do with his age or corruption but the terrible job he continues to do. When I see so many folks hurting (especially those on a fixed income) I feel bad for them. Even those who stupidly voted for the “basement dweller”.
nonsense. no matter how you calculate the impact of inflation - to suggest that a second Trump presidency would be better (especially for those fixed income) is preposterous

far from somehow magically undo-ing global inflation, Trump has as good as said he would add to it for Americans with tariffs on foreign goods.

Trump: "In an appearance on Fox Business on August 17, 2023, Trump pledged to impose a new 10% tariff on all imported goods. "When companies come in and they dump their products in the United States, they should pay, automatically, let’s say, a 10 percent tax," Trump said. "I do like the 10 percent for everybody."

Never have truer words been spoken. That is who drives the trump ratings. TDS crazy folks. The tds left made Tucker Carlson. The tds left keep trying hard to get Donald Trump reelected. I think some of them can’t go without the man in their life. It is amazing how this guy gets people elected just to try to take him down. It is breathtaking how rent free he lives in the sufferer’s heads. The more indictments laid down the more popular he becomes. What is worse, if convicted, I bet money his popularity rises within the base of the left. The people that hate him the most made him what he is. That is the cult. Even more mind boggling, they don’t even know it.
It’s quite something that the party of personal responsibility wants to blame Trump’s continued stranglehold on the GOP on the people who would dare point out what a defective and dishonest person the party’s current frontrunner is.

That’s textbook gaslighting. The only people responsible for DJT are the GOP leadership and the voters who continue to support him and will gladly put him back in office.

Lib idiots vote for this fool

Ford Motor Co just announced that they were reducing the number of Ford Lightening Electric trucks from 3200 per week to 1600. Show me 1600 fools that are buying these useless vehicles. Taxpayers are funding this disaster.

Last edited:
Trump Boat GIF by MOODMAN

It’s quite something that the party of personal responsibility wants to blame Trump’s continued stranglehold on the GOP on the people who would dare point out what a defective and dishonest person the party’s current frontrunner is.

That’s textbook gaslighting. The only people responsible for DJT are the GOP leadership and the voters who continue to support him and will gladly put him back in office.
Keep believing that. And you will get him in your face for another four years. You guys created him. He was a Dem. He would still be on your team. Till the hounds came after him for not liking Obama as president. He would have gone away too.

Last edited:
Keep believing that. And you will get him in your face for another four years. You guys created him. He was a Dem. He would still be on your team. Till the hounds came after him for not liking Obama as president. He would have gone away too.
So are you saying that if people would just ignore Trump and his 91 felony counts and his civil fraud case and his sexual assault defamation case and his promises to be a dictator on day one, that he would somehow magically lose his 50+ point lead for the 2024 GOP nomination?

That’s an interesting position.

So are you saying that if people would just ignore Trump and his 91 felony counts and his civil fraud case and his sexual assault defamation case and his promises to be a dictator on day one, that he would somehow magically lose his 50+ point lead for the 2024 GOP nomination?

That’s an interesting position.
I am saying if you did. He likely would have gone away. The 91 indictments are only making him more popular. I am quite positive if he spends anytime in jail he will become even more popular with voters. Especially within the base of the democrat party.

I am saying if you did. He likely would have gone away. The 91 indictments are only making him more popular. I am quite positive if he spends anytime in jail he will become even more popular with voters. Especially within the base of the democrat party.
I think you can thank Kevin McCarthy for Trumps resurrection.
Trump was toast with the Rep lawmakers after J/6. Even McCarthy placed the blame on Trump and said so on the House floor.
Then a couple of weeks later went to Mar-A-Lago and threw Trump a lifeline. The rest as they say is history.

I think you can thank Kevin McCarthy for Trumps resurrection.
Trump was toast with the Rep lawmakers after J/6. Even McCarthy placed the blame on Trump and said so on the House floor.
Then a couple of weeks later went to Mar-A-Lago and threw Trump a lifeline. The rest as they say is history.
I think he was totally done. His candidates were getting wiped. People were moving on. The worm was turning. Then the indictments came along with Biden truly running the country off a cliff. And his popularity rose. Right now every time they show him in court he becomes more popular. It is insane. But just a fact. The indictments are now a driving force for his monthly gains in the polls. It is amazing but a fact.

It is amazing but a fact.
it is not. the more press he gets the worse he will look. gau-ron-tee it

most of the court coverage is in print/ still photos and court filings/motion/procedures are notoriously Byzantine - people aren't paying attention because things are basically good now despite the whining on the right and people are sick of all of it (the whining)

when it is 24/7 and the circus threatens to come back in earnest, people will revulse

I think he was totally done. His candidates were getting wiped. People were moving on. The worm was turning. Then the indictments came along with Biden truly running the country off a cliff. And his popularity rose. Right now every time they show him in court he becomes more popular. It is insane. But just a fact. The indictments are now a driving force for his monthly gains in the polls. It is amazing but a fact.
It is crazy that any candidate from either party would get more popular the more they indictments they have !

Reactions: zingerdawg

most of the court coverage is in print/ still photos and court filings/motion/procedures are notoriously Byzantine - people aren't paying attention because things are basically good now despite the whining on the right and people are sick of all of it (the whining)

when it is 24/7 and the circus threatens to come back in earnest, people will revulse
If the press really covered your boy you would be ashamed of yourself, but since you only read the propaganda provided by the lying left you just don't know how "off" you are.

This indictment for mostly bullshit strategy has backfired if the hope is that he wouldn’t run. He hasn’t even had to campaign. More popular not campaigning and sitting in court, than if he were campaigning. The unbelievably desperate Hitler comparisons only make the left look worse. I was flabbergasted that the right could find a way to f up these golden opportunities. Like finding a new speaker. Fortunately the left is just as hellbent on screwing things up. The whole party doesn’t know how to handle Israel- Gaza thing. It is their worst nightmare. Polling tells them one thing. Their base keeps doing the opposite.

The only lying sack of shits we have on here are liberals, of which we have many that are low IQ!

Funny how some of the most hatefilled, vile posters on here claim others are evil....js
Merry Christmas to you as well!
If you don’t recognize that as a joke your sense of humor is 100% liberal. Lighten up, man, life is too short to be a tight ass. Like I really would think liberals worship satan.

Failure to find humor in anything is one of the reasons people deride liberals. And Aren’t you the one who goes to great lengths telling us you are not a liberal, you just hate Trump?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT