ADVERTISEMENT

In the least surprising news ..

Trump will not testify in his civil fraud trial.

Alina Habba a few days ago: “He will take that stand on Monday. He will open himself up to whatever they want because he’s not afraid. People who are afraid cower. Trump doesn’t cower.”

Will there ever be a point where his sycophants admit that he’s a lying sack of shit … ?
Stomp heavily and carry a small pillow.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
It is crazy that any candidate from either party would get more popular the more they indictments they have !
Until they saw the FBI show up at people’s doorstep who dared question a school board. Just one example. Forget about using the legal system against a political opponent. That’s just a side show. The power of the federal government is now being used to silence everyday citizens. Thomas Jefferson said “when the government fears the people you have liberty, when the people fear the government you have tyranny“. Which of those do you think we have now? They want folks to understand that they can now use the power of the government against anyone. The message is clear. Stay in line. Keep silent. Or we may come after you too. The FBI, the IRS, the DOJ. Whatever they can use. Why do you think Ole Joe makes a point of saying his own citizens are the biggest threat? But only those who don’t agree with his ideology.

Last edited:
If you don’t recognize that as a joke your sense of humor is 100% liberal. Lighten up, man, life is too short to be a tight ass. Like I really would think liberals worship satan.

Failure to find humor in anything is one of the reasons people deride liberals. And Aren’t you the one who goes to great lengths telling us you are not a liberal, you just hate Trump?
There’s a reason Jerry Seinfeld no longer does his standup on college campuses. But it’s also the same reason most late night talk show hosts aren’t funny anymore but think they’re political pundits.

Until they saw the FBI show up at people’s doorstep who dared question a school board. Just one example. Forget about using the legal system against a political opponent. That’s just a side show. The power of the federal government is now being used to silence everyday citizens. Thomas Jefferson said “when the government fears the people you have liberty, when the people fear the government you have tyranny“. Which of those do you think we have now? They want folks to understand that they can now use the power of the government against anyone. The message is clear. Stay in line. Keep silent. Or we may come after you too. The FBI, the IRS, the DOJ. Whatever they can use. Why do you think Ole Joe makes a point of saying his own citizens are the biggest threat? But only those who don’t agree with his ideology.
School boards have been specifically targeted with threats of violence and there is concern that there has been some coordination in those threats. That’s an entirely appropriate matter for the FBI to investigate.

No defense offered because I DONT F’IN CARE! AT ALL!!’

Only you TDS obsessed people give a damn about the lawsuits against Trump. I don’t follow the news about them. That is for you libs that follow this crap, not for me.

Oh and great defense of O’Biden. 🙄
You are screaming about something you don’t care about. One post from me I’ve got TDS.

School boards have been specifically targeted with threats of violence and there is concern that there has been some coordination in those threats. That’s an entirely appropriate matter for the FBI to investigate.

Looks like Jack is throwing a Hail Mary to get ole Donny. Leaving it up to the Supreme Court. Bold move by him. He was toast otherwise. Pretty amazing how all his documentation and others zeal to get him is going to likely kill the best case out there against trump.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Trump will not testify in his civil fraud trial.

Alina Habba a few days ago: “He will take that stand on Monday. He will open himself up to whatever they want because he’s not afraid. People who are afraid cower. Trump doesn’t cower.”

Will there ever be a point where his sycophants admit that he’s a lying sack of shit … ?
The victimless un-crime

Reactions: cherrydawg
Looks like Jack is throwing a Hail Mary to get ole Donny. Leaving it up to the Supreme Court. Bold move by him. He was toast otherwise. Pretty amazing how all his documentation and others zeal to get him is going to likely kill the best case out there against trump.
Smith is far from toast and I think the Hail Mary is asserting that presidential immunity as defined by Trump is a thing. Smith called his bluff by working to get it in front of the SCOTUS as quickly as possible.

BTW, if Trump has presidential immunity, so does Biden. If he’s truly the leader of an international crime syndicate as the republicans allege, think of how many dastardly deeds he can accomplish between now and Jan 2025. He’s got a get out of jail free card, along with every future president.

Last edited:
You are screaming about something you don’t care about. One post from me I’ve got TDS.
Incorrect. I am “screaming” 🙄 that you were WRONG stating that I cared about him. Big difference.

I think the last few years of your post history tells us all you have TDS. Meanwhile I have not been posting pro or con on him - just pointing out how people are triggered by him.

They shouldn’t be threatened of course, just booted of of office for doing a lousy job. Perhaps you can explain why students in Portland get a low score of 50 for not showing up and not doing their work.

Smith is far from toast and I think the Hail Mary is asserting that presidential immunity as defined by Trump is a thing. Smith called his bluff by working to get it in front of the SCOTUS as quickly as possible.

BTW, if Trump has presidential immunity, so does Biden. If he’s truly the leader of an international crime syndicate as the republicans allege, think of how many dastardly deeds he can accomplish between now and Jan 2025. He’s got a get out of jail free card, along with every future president.
He is done. Jack smith to the rescue of Donald Trump. I told you he was a moron, and would screw up the one real case against Trump. And here we are. He needs a miracle to try him before the election. The amount of trees killed by the tree huggers in this case is breathtaking. 1.5 million documents. How much money is this dipstick going to waste for the taxpayers? Your boy Jack may have destroyed the environment all by himself.

I don’t think that is how it works. You have to be president when it happens. Biden wasn’t president when he sold out his country. He was vice president. And when he stole top secret docs. All happened when he was just a senator or vp. How bout ole hunter’s salary getting cut in half when Joe got out of office. Ain’t that some shit. Just a weird coincidence right? Nothing to see here from the ray charles left. I hope. Some common sense finds you guys. It found Portland this week.

Last edited:
He is done. Jack smith to the rescue of Donald Trump. I told you he was a moron, and would screw up the one real case against Trump. And here we are. He needs a miracle to try him before the election. The amount of trees killed by the tree huggers in this case is breathtaking. 1.5 million documents. How much money is this dipstick going to waste for the taxpayers? Your boy Jack may have destroyed the environment all by himself.

I don’t think that is how it works. You have to be president when it happens. Biden wasn’t president when he sold out his country. He was vice president. And when he stole top secret docs. All happened hole he was just a senator or vp. How bout ole hunter’s salary getting cut in half when Joe got out of office. Ain’t that some shit. Just a weird coincidence right? Nothing to see here from the ray charles left.
I’m sincerely curious where you get your legal news. You have some strong opinions that don’t seem aligned with where the various cases are, but perhaps I’m the one living in a biased bubble.

Remember, it’s Trump’s crack legal team that forgot to check the box for a jury trial in the civil case, which may end up costing Trump a huge sum.

Smith made public that Trump’s location and meta data from his phone is in their possession and he just added a very well respected lawyer to his team who has argued 108 cases before SCOTUS. Seems concerning for Trump, but perhaps you are right.

By this time next year we will know which of us is correct.

I’m sincerely curious where you get your legal news. You have some strong opinions that don’t seem aligned with where the various cases are, but perhaps I’m the one living in a biased bubble.

Remember, it’s Trump’s crack legal team that forgot to check the box for a jury trial in the civil case, which may end up costing Trump a huge sum.

Smith made public that Trump’s location and meta data from his phone is in their possession and he just added a very well respected lawyer to his team who has argued 108 cases before SCOTUS. Seems concerning for Trump, but perhaps you are right.

I am right. They will have no choice to postpone. Or they will have already lost on appeal. That case is over before it even started. Which is sad. They have Biden dead to rights there too. He even went on tv and said he had no docs. Then had them. Cut and dry he is done. He cut his own throat.

You know that isn’t the case about the jury trial right. They weren’t given the choice. Where in the hell are you getting your news. Do you sit around and circle jerk to the young Turks? Even cnn has admitted he would have had to make a written request for a jury trial. The left filed it under a statute that doesn’t allow a jury trial. Scroll down to the end of the article and there it is. By the way. Had they made a written request, the judge would have said no. Why is that will? Even you have to admit this case is a vendetta. All this happened while he was a Democrat too. But only now being brought to trial. No one was hurt. Loans were paid. I don’t care for Trump, but this is borderline ridiculous. Stacking the deck. And there is no hurt party here. It is just a witch hunt to get him out of New York. While a Democrat he seemed to be synonymous with New York ironically. Everyone’s sweetheart in the 80’s and 90’s from the left.

I am right. They will have no choice to postpone. Or they will have already lost on appeal. That case is over before it even started. Which is sad. They have Biden dead to rights there too. He even went on tv and said he had no docs. Then had them. Cut and dry he is done. He cut his own throat.

You know that isn’t the case about the jury trial right. They weren’t given the choice. Where in the hell are you getting your news. Do you sit around and circle jerk to the young Turks? Even cnn has admitted he would have had to make a written request for a jury trial. The left filed it under a statute that doesn’t allow a jury trial. Scroll down to the end of the article and there it is. By the way. Had they made a written request, the judge would have said no. Why is that will? Even you have to admit this case is a vendetta. All this happened while he was a Democrat too. But only now being brought to trial. No one was hurt. Loans were paid.

I missed the clarification on the judge/jury topic, which Trump also mischaracterized. My bad.

I’m trying to keep it civil and had to double check to make sure your post wasn’t from Cherry. You seem both 100% confident in your opinions and angry, which doesn’t make for much of a discussion. I think you are wrong but we won’t have to wait long for additional updates to begin to resolve some of these issues.

Cheers.

I missed the clarification on the judge/jury topic, which Trump also mischaracterized. My bad.

I’m trying to keep it civil and had to double check to make sure your post wasn’t from Cherry. You seem both 100% confident in your opinions and angry, which doesn’t make for much of a discussion. I think you are wrong but we won’t have to wait long for additional updates to begin to resolve some of these issues.

Cheers.
I am not angry. I am being civil other than the circle jerk comment. Which was supposed to be funny. Figured this was more par for the course for us. Didn’t call you a name or say you are just a stupid lib. I just called out where you were wrong about the jury thing. You questioned where I got my news from. Then posted something that you would have only believed true if you were watching something from the super far left. Even cnn knew better.

Honestly, a lot of the smith trial stuff has come from Newsweek. At least about the trial. The smith being an idiot stuff comes from right leaning places. I will fall on my sword there.

Truly, that was the one place I thought they had trump. The rest is just mostly crap to look good on tv for a lefty. Or try to get reelected.

Question. I know trumps team thru out the immunity deal to waste time. To push the trial back after the election. Smith asked for the Supreme Court to expedite its ruling. Here is my issue. I actually get why smith is doing this, but really. Is this an issue we want expedited. Presidential immunity seems like an issue that scotus should take its time on. Like you said, who knows how may crimes Biden has committed while president. (That is a light hearted joke, but not really). You couldn’t have gotten this offended over that.

Reactions: willdup

You got something right in this one. You are the one. You are wrong most of the time. You believe the msm and far left sites. WE actually feel sorry for your lack of factual knowledge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT