ADVERTISEMENT

interesting read

I can personally vouch for the writer of this article. She is legit and honest. It is a fair account of what happened.

Is she a prosecutor or a lawyer? A judge? He encouraged it and that makes him complicit. Even Lying Donnie's own lawyer told him he was in legal jeopardy over what he spoke + deaths. Jeeze.

I was watching all the speeches that morning and early afternoon. Not suprising at ALL what happened. What did surprise me is that was not more security.
You don't have to give a direct order. This is the old Charlie Manson defense run amuck. Charlie said he really never did anything .... it was all his cult followers doings. Well, the courts ruled otherwise and he was complicit. It's also like the Nazis tried at Neurmburg saying they never actually killed anyone themselves; it was all the SS or individuals doing the killing. Most of them wound up swinging at the end of a gallows rope. So much for this bogus defense.

Last edited:
You don't have to give a direct order. This is the old Charlie Manson defense run amuck. Charlie said he really never did anything .... it was all his followers of his cult's doing. Well, the courts ruled otherwise and he was complicit. It's also like the Nazis tried at Neurmburg saying they never actually killed anyone themselves; it was all the SS or individuals doing the killing. Most of them wound up swinging at the end of a gallows rope. So much for this bogus defense.
True. Old Charlie had his followers brainwashed......sounds familiar.

What most people on the right are not getting is that it's not just that speech. Trump bent himself into a pretzel for 4 years trying not to anger the extremist of the extreme and his words emboldened them to do what they did.

Not condeming what happened in charlottesville and doing things like telling the proud boys to stand down and stand by.... It's not that he directly told anyone to do anything it's the fact that he enabled it by this very strange behavior that these extremists took as a sign that they were doing exactly what Trump wanted.

I can personally vouch for the writer of this article. She is legit and honest. It is a fair account of what happened.

You may be able to personally vouch for the writer, but that doesn't mean she know what she's talking about

She is obviously an awful writer and researcher if she is still parroting the claims about it being Antifa being responsible. Those claims have already been wholly rejected as false by numerous parties. Makes it difficult to trust this lady is legit or honest with such a JV error.

Embarrassing article

What most people on the right are not getting is that it's not just that speech. Trump bent himself into a pretzel for 4 years trying not to anger the extremist of the extreme and his words emboldened them to do what they did.

Not condeming what happened in charlottesville and doing things like telling the proud boys to stand down and stand by.... It's not that he directly told anyone to do anything it's the fact that he enabled it by this very strange behavior that these extremists took as a sign that they were doing exactly what Trump wanted.
I am sorry my friend, President Trump did condemn what happened in Charlottesville! Research his responses, view other media outlets other than CNN and MSNBC. Search for the truth rather than constant criticism. For your information, I am a registered Independent and have voted both sides of the equation and will continue to do so..

I am sorry my friend, President Trump did condemn what happened in Charlottesville! Research his responses, view other media outlets other than CNN and MSNBC. Search for the truth rather than constant criticism. For your information, I am a registered Independent and have voted both sides of the equation and will continue to do so..

the problem was Trump insisted on saying there were “very fine people on both sides” when one side was les by white nationalists

he’s constantly had a problem disavowing right wing extremists when asked, be it there or his “stand down and stand by” comment about the Proud Boys in the debate, or saying “we love you” in his speech about the DC riots

at best, he obviously is trying his best to toe the line and pander to the extreme right wing fringe and not outright disavow them

You may be able to personally vouch for the writer, but that doesn't mean she know what she's talking about

She is obviously an awful writer and researcher if she is still parroting the claims about it being Antifa being responsible. Those claims have already been wholly rejected as false by numerous parties. Makes it difficult to trust this lady is legit or honest with such a JV error.

Embarrassing article
Were you there? Were you an eyewitness? She was there. She KNOWS what she is talking about.

You response is an embarrassment.

the people she says were Antifa have already been identified as white nationalists
Were you there? I ask again? Were you an eye witness? I ask again? Is it possible she saw things not reported?
You know, it's possible you are wrong on this. It's ok.

It’s possible Im wrong but it’s unlikely given the substantial evidence supporting my assertion
YOU think it's unlikely because YOU have an agenda. This woman is honest and wrote honestly about what she witnessed. She is not making things up.
YOU post like YOU know everything in the world. But you are just in wrong on your take here.

YOU think it's unlikely because YOU have an agenda. This woman is honest and wrote honestly about what she witnessed. She is not making things up.
YOU post like YOU know everything in the world. But you are just in wrong on your take here.

Im not

go look it up whether the people she specifically links to being part of Antifa are part of Antifa. They aren’t. There’s substantial evidence going back in time.

the problem was Trump insisted on saying there were “very fine people on both sides” when one side was les by white nationalists

he’s constantly had a problem disavowing right wing extremists when asked, be it there or his “stand down and stand by” comment about the Proud Boys in the debate, or saying “we love you” in his speech about the DC riots

at best, he obviously is trying his best to toe the line and pander to the extreme right wing fringe and not outright disavow them
You obviously have not seen the clip in full. Pleas look it up and see for yourself and not just believe the dim and media narrative. He did condem the white supremacist.

This is why he does not deserve the time of day. Full of propaganda and without the ability to discern truth.

Reactions: wwforest and Spe77
You obviously have not seen the clip in full. Pleas look it up and see for yourself and not just believe the dim and media narrative. He did condem the white supremacist.

Half heartedily and WAY too late after his staff begged him to do it. Just like this past week he was silent for far too long while his staff pleaded with him to do it.... Hell even mccarthy was begging him to come out quickly and against it and help calm them down.

Reactions: magnolia93ugagrad
Were you there? I ask again? Were you an eye witness? I ask again? Is it possible she saw things not reported?
The DoJ and House Minority leader McCarthy have already said there has been no evidence of ANTIFA at the capital. You guys continue to live in an alternate reality. It was Trump MAGA supports who have been riled up and basically called to arms by Trump demanding you must show strength or you're going to lose your country. Or Rudy demand military justice.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump...onspiracy-theory-its-maga-i-know-i-was-there/

Let's not forget the 100s of inflammatory speeches/tweets/etc. in-between the more memorable events.

Has it occurred to you that its also possible you're wrong? Are you saying that it was Antifa that stormed the Capital? Because he is saying it wasn't and there is an insurmountable mountain of evidence that supports this assertion. You don't have to have actually "been there" to know this. There hasn't been a single person associated with Antifa that has been seen in any of the pictures storming the Capital building, yet there have been legions of Trump supporters that have now been identified and quite a few even arrested.

This fact isnt even debatable any more. Even one of the President's main supporters, Kevin McCarthy, cut the President off and told him and others to stop with the Antifa non-sense. Its just making everyone who keeps saying it look ridiculous. And for the record, Kevin McCarthy was indeed there since "being there" holds a lot of weight to some in this thread.

Has it occurred to you that its also possible you're wrong? Are you saying that it was Antifa that stormed the Capital? Because he is saying it wasn't and there is an insurmountable mountain of evidence that supports this assertion. You don't have to have actually "been there" to know this. There hasn't been a single person associated with Antifa that has been seen in any of the pictures storming the Capital building, yet there have been legions of Trump supporters that have now been identified and quite a few even arrested.

This fact isnt even debatable any more. Even one of the President's main supporters, Kevin McCarthy, cut the President off and told him and others to stop with the Antifa non-sense. Its just making everyone who keeps saying it look ridiculous. And for the record, Kevin McCarthy was indeed there since "being there" holds a lot of weight to some in this thread.

there is one guy who may be associated with Antifa (or just left wing?) who was there as media by his claims - he’s the one with the clearest video of the shooting inside. He is on video identifying himself as media and was filming. I haven’t seen anything that he was leading anyone or that he was breaking stuff. Tough to say whether he should or shouldn’t have been there with the media excuse given his documentation is why we have such a clear picture of the mayhem inside the Capitol, I’ll leave that determination to the police.

But that’s it on Antifa ties so far. One person there in a media capacity. That’s the bombshell.

Half heartedily and WAY too late after his staff begged him to do it. Just like this past week he was silent for far too long while his staff pleaded with him to do it.... Hell even mccarthy was begging him to come out quickly and against it and help calm them down.
NOT TRUE. I am not going to post the transcript of what he said from the beginning because you can look for yourself if you want the truth. WE know that by your statements you do not want to know the truth. The only way to arrive at the conclusion you and your comrades have is to take entirely out of context what the president said. People that claim he called white supremist "good people" are dishonest liars. Be that if you want to be. But those are the facts. I know you being a leftist you live in an alternative universe. But you can't bring that lie in here without being called out. ITs your choice, insist on lying and you are a liar. Read for yourself with an honest open mind and get out of the msm/dem business of disinformation.

NOT TRUE. I am not going to post the transcript of what he said from the beginning because you can look for yourself if you want the truth. WE know that by your statements you do not want to know the truth. The only way to arrive at the conclusion you and your comrades have is to take entirely out of context what the president said. People that claim he called white supremist "good people" are dishonest liars. Be that if you want to be. But those are the facts. I know you being a leftist you live in an alternative universe. But you can't bring that lie in here without being called out. ITs your choice, insist on lying and you are a liar. Read for yourself with an honest open mind and get out of the msm/dem business of disinformation.
This might be the worst case of confirmation bias. Talk about alternative universe.

Reactions: shonuff253

I don't need a transcript my friend. I watched him and listened to his every word. Unlike conservatives I do not close my ears and mind when a conservative speaks like my brother in law does when a democrat speaks on tv he either mutes it or changes the channel.... I don't do that I want to hear every word and yes I watch right wing media so I can have both sides word for word.

Reactions: celticdawg
I don't need a transcript my friend. I watched him and listened to his every word. Unlike conservatives I do not close my ears and mind when a conservative speaks like my brother in law does when a democrat speaks on tv he either mutes it or changes the channel.... I don't do that I want to hear every word and yes I watch right wing media so I can have both sides word for word.
NOT TRUE. you did not because he did not say any such thing. Yes you do need a transcript. You literally have NO CLUE< ZERO ZIP NADA... Lol you could not be more wrong... LOL I refuse to post it because someone like you needs to learn to look for themselves. You are literally just like a rat politician. Whatever you say (the closing of the ears riff you put on above) is exactly what you have done and continue to do.. LOL I am going to just let you hang here shoeing what a brainwashed minion you are.
LOOK GUYS<< BAMA DAWG SAID HE LISTENED TO EVERYWORD AND KNOWS HE CALLED WHITE SUPREMISIT good people.. LMBO this is too easy. They will show exactly who and what they are if you just let them talk... LMBO

edit: you might notice, even the other die hard leftist aren't defending you... THEY KNOW... this was all a msm/rat party LIE or ANOTHER LIE to be totally honest.

I have no clue if what she saw is true. I was not there but I have doubts. My favorite line of the article was, let me ask you. “What other president has had their voice so silenced? Their social media blocked” so. No Obama has not been kicked off Social Media I don’t the Reagan or either Bush lost their social media either. I was not born but I think Ford lost his My Space page so maybe Republicans have always been kicked off social media more often the Dem presidents.
Also, news stations quit showing his press conference because for the last 2 months they have all been the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: VHDawg53
I have no clue if what she saw is true. I was not there but I have doubts. My favorite line of the article was, let me ask you. “What other president has had their voice so silenced? Their social media blocked” so. No Obama has not been kicked off Social Media I don’t the Reagan or either Bush lost their social media either. I was not born but I think Ford lost his My Space page so maybe Republicans have always been kicked off social media more often the Dem presidents.
Also, news stations quit showing his press conference because for the last 2 months they have all been the same thing
Because no other president has claimed that our whole system was a fraud and encouraged a crazed cult to storm the Capitol. Pretty clear line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT