ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 Hearing being aired in Primetime this Thursday

CocoDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Jun 16, 2021
Who’s all watching? It’s going to be must see TV. I’m hearing that FOX News and Repubs officials are encouraging their base NOT to watch. Hmmm I wonder why? I reckon they want to continue to hide the truth from their base and continue to herd them in a certain direction like sheep. Also remember that Trump said he loves the poorly educated. This is a text book example of why.

Who’s all watching? It’s going to be must see TV. I’m hearing that FOX News and Repubs officials are encouraging their base NOT to watch. Hmmm I wonder why? I reckon they want to continue to hide the truth from their base and continue to herd them in a certain direction like sheep. Also remember that Trump said he loves the poorly educated. This is a text book example of why.
My guess is Hillary was behind it all…

Reactions: CocoDawg
Thanks for the heads up.

Details make it sound like this series of hearings could be more about controlling the narrative ahead of November than anything substantial.

This reads like Impeachment 3.0 where a bunch of words are said without any meaningful action behind them.

I'd be more interested in an actual trial being broadcast live, but maybe the season finale will be an announcement of arrests and upcoming trial for Trump and/or others who allegedly planned it all. Doubt it though.

Reactions: CocoDawg
I will be watching. From what I have seen, it was a much larger plan to overthrow the election than just some random riot at the Capital.
Been watching a documentary on Watergate with John Dean. If what is being said about the attempt to overturn the election is true, Watergate was peanuts.
I will be focusing on actual phone calls, texts, and what was done (and not done) by whom. Not opinions by the committee.
Every American should want to know the truth one way or the other.

I will be watching. From what I have seen, it was a much larger plan to overthrow the election than just some random riot at the Capital.
Been watching a documentary on Watergate with John Dean. If what is being said about the attempt to overturn the election is true, Watergate was peanuts.
I will be focusing on actual phone calls, texts, and what was done (and not done) by whom. Not opinions by the committee.
Every American should want to know the truth one way or the other.
1. Concur with your last sentence
2. I suspect some things occurred that went way past the smell test and bordered on illegal.
3. This committee is ultra hate Trump and can’t even 1/2 way be considered objective and we’ll only see parasols of evidence that support their perspective
4. Watergate type events happen in every election, just don’t have direct connection to a President. ( Talked to someone running a senate campaign several years ago and he was paying 2 campaign operatives from other campaign to feed him their strategy and calendar and he was proud of it and said it is the norm)
5. If committees objective is to smear trump and give DeSantos and solid shot at presidency, they might succeed. If their objective is to help Democrats in November, that ship has sailed. It wioo be a Republican landslide

Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I'm sure this is all about discovering truth.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
You can’t stomach it? Lol 😂

Look I have always said , those that broke the law should pay the price . However who has been arrested for setting fire to the church in DC ? During those left wing protest .

I think the hearing is a dog and pony show . I have other things that I am more concerned about. Like gas prices . The raise of cost on middle class America .

let the justice system handle this .

Where did you hear that from Old County Dog. You both need to educate yourselves. Look at where gas prices, inflation, bringing this country together under your Liberal regime. The sad state of affairs for you and country dog is that you are both having to pay the same price for the Biden administration as everyone one else. Your hate for Donald Trump out weighs what is good for this country.

Where did you hear that from Old County Dog. You both need to educate yourselves. Look at where gas prices, inflation, bringing this country together under your Liberal regime. The sad state of affairs for you and country dog is that you are both having to pay the same price for the Biden administration as everyone one else. Your hate for Donald Trump out weighs what is good for this country.
Clearly lady you didn’t read my reply to this thread . You talk about educating yourself, Good heavens .

Look I have always said , those that broke the law should pay the price . However who has been arrested for setting fire to the church in DC ? During those left wing protest .

I think the hearing is a dog and pony show . I have other things that I am more concerned about. Like gas prices . The raise of cost on middle class America .

My goodness first intelligent thing I have heard you say. Think back, what were gas prices, cost of living, inflation, etc under Donald Trump?

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Oh damn OCD is responding to his other personality, Coco, in the same thread. That violates the Dawgchat laws of physics. Two Dawgchat alter egos can’t occupy the same thread at the same time.

When will they air the hearings for all the rioters last year?

My goodness first intelligent thing I have heard you say. Think back, what were gas prices, cost of living, inflation, etc under Donald Trump?
Well I’m fair to all size . During covid demand wasn’t there . But yes gas prices of all was lower . Covid time was a odd time . Cost of living was certainly lower than is today . Even the cost of prescription drugs was lower .

but then again Georgia gave Biden the W .

Geo /tracking...dropbox videos...tag numbers...no investigation by DOJ...so, just saying

Democrats are desperately trying to drum up any kind of support that they can get to divert from the destruction they have done to the country. People are worried about gas food and baby formula not a made for TV event.It is nothing but kabuki theater.

Last edited:
Democrats are desperately trying to drum up any kind of support that they can get to divert from the destruction they have done to the country. People are worried about gas food and baby formula not a made for TV event.

Remember when democrats breathlessly said every single day that Mueller had Trump for collusion with Russia. I will never believe another single word the lying deceitful bastards try to pass off as facts. It’s kabuki theater.

2. I suspect some things occurred that went way past the smell test and bordered on illegal.
3. This committee is ultra hate Trump and can’t even 1/2 way be considered objective and we’ll only see parasols of evidence that support their perspective
4. Watergate type events happen in every election, just don’t have direct connection to a President. ( Talked to someone running a senate campaign several years ago and he was paying 2 campaign operatives from other campaign to feed him their strategy and calendar and he was proud of it and said it is the norm)
5. If committees objective is to smear trump and give DeSantos and solid shot at presidency, they might succeed. If their objective is to help Democrats in November, that ship has sailed. It wioo be a Republican landslide
Just want the truth brother. That's what all American's should want. Let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I won’t watch it . Don’t care .
That's why I will only will listen to what was said on phone calls, texts... ect. Could care less about opinion. The calls and texts are facts.
Again, let the chips fall where they may.

I know the Proud Boys vandalized churches in DC. But they are a right wing leaning group.

We can't even coordinate a blackout over the Internet without drama unfolding and these folks want us to believe that Trump planned and organized an insurrection over the "dark web" without anyone not participating noticing?

Talk about an intelligence community...

This is going to be entertaining.

I did what was best for this country and voted ole Donny out of office.

No more riots in the streets.

White Supremacy marches and gatherings have calmed down.

No more Russian propaganda and dark money

Employment is back up with wages being at an all time high.

And our democracy is protected instead of having a totalitarian trying to overthrow it.

Russia is on the brink of collapse.

It’s a great time in America. Some people are too blind to see it. Gas prices are too high for you? Blame your buddies in mother Russia for hacking one of our pipelines and invading Ukraine. Inflation is a problem? Blame the truckers who went on strike. All of these issues were supported by people on the right. So guess who’s ruining (and been ruining) America?

We can't even coordinate a blackout over the Internet without drama unfolding and these folks want us to believe that Trump planned and organized an insurrection over the "dark web" without anyone not participating noticing?

Talk about an intelligence community...

This is going to be entertaining.
I can’t wait to see these phone calls and text messages and testimonies from the participants.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
I did what was best for this country and voted ole Donny out of office.

No more riots in the streets.

White Supremacy marches and gatherings have calmed down.

No more Russian propaganda and dark money

Employment is back up with wages being at an all time high.

And our democracy is protected instead of having a totalitarian trying to overthrow it.

Russia is on the brink of collapse.

It’s a great time in America. Some people are too blind to see it. Gas prices are too high for you? Blame your buddies in mother Russia for hacking one of our pipelines and invading Ukraine. Inflation is a problem? Blame the truckers who went on strike. All of these issues were supported by people on the right. So guess who’s ruining (and been ruining) America?
That list is all BS , typical lib trying to cover for Brandon . 83% say BS

That list is all BS , typical lib trying to cover for Brandon . 83% say BS
Cult member.... Just joking 😃...I think?
Seriously, it's all about the calls and texts. Those are FACTS.
I don't GAS about their opinions.
I want the truth and that will be in the calls and texts.
I am pretty sure no matter what is presented, you will say it's fake news, even if it's the ones being accused saying it themselves.
That's your right, but is the definition of a cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: willdup
Cult member.... Just joking 😃...I think?
Seriously, it's all about the calls and texts. Those are FACTS.
I don't GAS about their opinions.
I want the truth and that will be in the calls and texts.
I am pretty sure no matter what is presented, you will say it's fake news, even if it's the ones being accused saying it themselves.
That's your right, but is the definition of a cult.
All I know is that this hearing will be 100% unbiased and nothing will be edited or excluded when we see the facts. I think it is completely reasonable that one political party gets to investigate the other one and then hire a hollywood producer to craft the message.
There absolutely no reason to investigate anyone with a D next to their name and therefore it makes sense to make them off limits to investigators.

Boy oh boy am I ready for some of these "facts". I am pretty sure the cult members are the ones who will be watching this to get their marching orders and talking points from their betters.

All I know is that this hearing will be 100% unbiased and nothing will be edited or excluded when we see the facts. I think it is completely reasonable that one political party gets to investigate the other one and then hire a hollywood producer to craft the message.
There absolutely no reason to investigate anyone with a D next to their name and therefore it makes sense to make them off limits to investigators.

Boy oh boy am I ready for some of these "facts". I am pretty sure the cult members are the ones who will be watching this to get their marching orders and talking points from their betters.
LOL!
The "facts" are what someone actually says themselves. No need for interpretation.
You know that.
WTF is "marching orders"?
Nevermind, it's just something Q must have said.

Do you think BLM and Antifa Wll be mentioned ??
I think they will be mentioned. It will be a compare and contrast of the military and police presence during their DC protest compared to the protest/riot of Trumps big lie. It’s crazy how Trumps people were allowed to just walk up to the Capitol and destroy it without the presence of military personnel. BLM wouldn’t have made it to the steps without getting gassed or shot

I could care less. It's become highly political. There are probably a few trespassers and vandals who deserve some type of punishment, but from what I've seen neither Trump nor the other so-called sedition rabble-rousers did anything wrong. To be sure, they certainly didn't incite sedition, and they are entitled to express their opinion as to the 2020 election. It's no different than Hillary and Stacey, who still contend they were robbed and Trump/GOP cheated in 2016-18. A far stronger case for instigating a riot could be made against people like Maxine Waters and the BLM crowd. This is all about the mid-terms and it will blow up in your face. Indeed, I just saw something this morning stating the latest polling shows the majority does not believe the Jan 6 narrative the lefties are pushing. Televising a carefully concocted production that few will watch will not sway anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT