ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 Hearing being aired in Primetime this Thursday

The most telling part was Liz Cheney stating their intelligence told them for days leading up to the election there were plans to overthrow the govt. if that is true , why the hell were they so unprepared. Something doesn’t add up.
I agree, but that was not the most telling IMO.

There is no video, no first hand testimony by republicans and police, no damning documents that will change even one opinion for most of the Trumpists on the Chat.
Just like Trump, they can NEVER say they were wrong......sad

Don't GAS about any producers or committee member.
I want to SEE the texts and HEAR the calls for myself.
Those are the FACTS.
Let the chips fall where they may.
The issue is the Justice Department is compromised and won't release the FBI texts and plots. They won't even release the hundreds of hours of tapes where the capital "riot" was 99% a tour of the building, not a takeover Luke the pussy hats did to Kavanagh hearings. Just a complete farce cooked up by the left and it is GLARINGLY easy to see if you took off your pussy hat and rainbow colored glasses.

Who’s all watching? It’s going to be must see TV. I’m hearing that FOX News and Repubs officials are encouraging their base NOT to watch. Hmmm I wonder why? I reckon they want to continue to hide the truth from their base and continue to herd them in a certain direction like sheep. Also remember that Trump said he loves the poorly educated. This is a text book example of why.
People can’t find baby formula and gas is at an all time high and Bideninflation is a disaster so this is the nonsense Democrats want to run with? Idiots.

Does that mean arrests of big fish soon?
No. I think everyone involved has been arrested except for the guy or woman who laid the pipe bombs around the RNC and DNC headquarters. This is a historic hearing about a President who went beyond the corruption of Watergate. At least Nixon had enough respect and love for the country to resign.

No. I think everyone involved has been arrested except for the guy or woman who laid the pipe bombs around the RNC and DNC headquarters. This is a historic hearing about a President who went beyond the corruption of Watergate. At least Nixon had enough respect and love for the country to resign.
no one who is wealthy or powerful will ever face real trouble in this country.

they have to fall on their face like Madoff or die in jail like Epstein, victims of the also wealthy.

That is not what this is about. this is about the powerful nullifying the will of the people.

sorry - Buddy Carter et all need to face real justice. but they won't - because most of the self identifying "patriots" in this country are dirtbags

how did we get here? where do we go from here? who knows.

Reactions: CocoDawg
There is no video, no first hand testimony by republicans and police, no damning documents that will change even one opinion for most of the Trumpists on the Chat.
I hear you. But I haven’t seen anyone’s opinion of Biden change much either. Unlike what you are trying to pin to trump, I have posted actual video evidence of Biden being a racist. His vp even said it. I have posted video evidence of his pedo tendencies. I have posted video evidence of the longest, weirdest hug (Hilary)in American political history. I have posted video evidence of him not being able to function without a teleprompter. It is in the 100’s now. Complete proof he is compromised. I have posted video evidence of Kamala giving a together speech that would have earned her a C for a fifth grade oral book report. Together people! I have posted video evidence of our president having a fetish for sniffing hair. At least he doesn’t bite like al Michaels. I have posted video evidence of our president walking around aimlessly. There is evidence of him destroying our borders for votes. Let’s ensure that democracy if it fits my narrative. I have posted video evidence of trump getting awards from Jesse Jackson and. Al sharpton for excellence in diversity. Did that change Anyone’s opinion from the left that he is not a big ole bigot now. Despite giving to jesse’s campaign. Nope. I could literally give you 1000 examples of what you are complaining about from the other side. Next you will tell me the border crossings have nothing to do with future votes. Biden is allowing it because he cares. This wont move the needle for anyone on the left. Why should this bs tonight be any different. I don’t want trump to run again. It is a Hail Mary to divert attention from all the stupid shit Biden has been doing listed above.

You have to admit will. Even the mighty troll that coocoo is, he couldn’t combat the pictures out there of Biden. Or video. That is honestly all the response that should be needed. You like evidence right. What I just posted isn’t conjecture. It is all out there on video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
All I know is that Pelosi refused to accept 2 GOP members on her committee and hand picked 2 of the anti-Trump lap dogs in their place. Anyone who thinks this will be a unbiased nonpolitical hearing is blind to reality. This is all about drumming up support for the mid terms and they’re hoping it will make Trump look so bad that it will take him out of the 2024 race.

The issue is the Justice Department is compromised and won't release the FBI texts and plots. They won't even release the hundreds of hours of tapes where the capital "riot" was 99% a tour of the building, not a takeover Luke the pussy hats did to Kavanagh hearings. Just a complete farce cooked up by the left and it is GLARINGLY easy to see if you took off your pussy hat and rainbow colored glasses.
LOL....way to add to the conversation.
I am watching with my own eyes what his inner circle are saying, you on the other hand........

What did the phone calls and texts say? Any emails and chat logs presented?
Better than that, it's what his own inner circle said on camera to the committee.
Didn't you watch? Thought you wanted to know what happened.

I’m guessing this is representative of the chat libs tonight in their pajamas watching the hearing.
That's all you got, really?
I guess a sitting President trying to overturn an election is ok with you as long as it's your "side".
You would be the same one upset with a second-rate NFL player kneeling for the NA.
Just like "back the blue". Yep, you lost that card too.
I understand why some won't watch the hearings. It is totally opposite of the bs y'all been spewing for over a year.
Last night was not just opinions from the committee, but actual video testimony from his inner circle....and it's just getting started.
Have a good day.

All I know is that Pelosi refused to accept 2 GOP members on her committee and hand picked 2 of the anti-Trump lap dogs in their place. Anyone who thinks this will be a unbiased nonpolitical hearing is blind to reality. This is all about drumming up support for the mid terms and they’re hoping it will make Trump look so bad that it will take him out of the 2024 race.
This. It was a Dem convention presented by a TV exec. Both sides were not heard; only the Dem side because last time when real lawyers appeared in the Senate during Trump’s impeachment, Schiff got his ass kicked. No cross examination, and the committee’s conclusions were made before anything started. A total sham that only far lefties watched and ignorantly found compelling. Anyone promoting it should be embarrassed for themselves; I’m certainly embarrassed for you.

Last edited:
Did you watch? Of course not.
Then you did not see the video of his inner circle (under oath), telling him there was no wide spread voter fraud, but he continued to lie to the American people.
Does not matter who the committee members are, this is his inner circle's own words.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
I hear you. But I haven’t seen anyone’s opinion of Biden change much either. Unlike what you are trying to pin to trump, I have posted actual video evidence of Biden being a racist. His vp even said it. I have posted video evidence of his pedo tendencies. I have posted video evidence of the longest, weirdest hug (Hilary)in American political history. I have posted video evidence of him not being able to function without a teleprompter. It is in the 100’s now. Complete proof he is compromised. I have posted video evidence of Kamala giving a together speech that would have earned her a C for a fifth grade oral book report. Together people! I have posted video evidence of our president having a fetish for sniffing hair. At least he doesn’t bite like al Michaels. I have posted video evidence of our president walking around aimlessly. There is evidence of him destroying our borders for votes. Let’s ensure that democracy if it fits my narrative. I have posted video evidence of trump getting awards from Jesse Jackson and. Al sharpton for excellence in diversity. Did that change Anyone’s opinion from the left that he is not a big ole bigot now. Despite giving to jesse’s campaign. Nope. I could literally give you 1000 examples of what you are complaining about from the other side. Next you will tell me the border crossings have nothing to do with future votes. Biden is allowing it because he cares. This wont move the needle for anyone on the left. Why should this bs tonight be any different. I don’t want trump to run again. It is a Hail Mary to divert attention from all the stupid shit Biden has been doing listed above.

You have to admit will. Even the mighty troll that coocoo is, he couldn’t combat the pictures out there of Biden. Or video. That is honestly all the response that should be needed. You like evidence right. What I just posted isn’t conjecture. It is all out there on video.
You’re trolling a politician for kissing babies. What’s there to combat?

So you're saying there's no reason to arrest Trump or any others involved in planning? Why would they get off the hook? What's the point in all of this if not to hold those responsible accountable?

I guess you don’t care about him trying to undermine American Democracy and doing the will of the people?

So you're saying there's no reason to arrest Trump or any others involved in planning? Why would they get off the hook? What's the point in all of this if not to hold those responsible accountable?
I don’t think Trump should be arrested. They need to arrest all of his sheep followers that attacked the Capitol. One of the participants arrested yesterday was a guy that’s running for Gov in Michigan. Now if it comes out that he bankrolled The Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, then maybe he should go to jail.

Did you watch? Of course not.
Then you did not see the video of his inner circle (under oath), telling him there was no wide spread voter fraud, but he continued to lie to the American people.
Does not matter who the committee members are, this is his inner circle's own words.
Serious questions...

How would his inner circle know if there was fraud or not?

What were the dates of their sworn testimony and when did they tell Trump there was no widespread fraud?

What access do they have to nationwide elections that everyone else doesn't?

It's one thing to believe something absent evidence, it's another to speak from a position of knowing because you've investigated. So once again, what access does Trump's inner circle have to local election data?

I don’t think Trump should be arrested. They need to arrest all of his sheep followers that attacked the Capitol. One of the participants arrested yesterday was a guy that’s running for Gov in Michigan. Now if it comes out that he bankrolled The Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, then maybe he should go to jail.
I thought they already arrested those on the ground? I agree that anyone trespassing and/or physically assaulting or battering anyone should be prosecuted based on their own decision to participate, but if this was coordinated, why not arrest those responsible?

Man you missed the footage of the beat down the DC police took that day. You probably can YouTube it now.
I don't take pleasure in seeing police beaten and there's already been plenty of video shown so not interested in new video. Charge anyone involved in committing a crime.

Serious questions...

What were the dates of their sworn testimony and when did they tell Trump there was no widespread fraud?

It's one thing to believe something absent evidence, it's another to speak from a position of knowing because you've investigated. So once again, what access does Trump's inner circle have to local election data?
Not you too? Smh

It’s been proven time and time again that there was no fraud. He’s turned over every stone twice and still has not found any fraud. His inner circle that’s in Washington knew there was no fraud. They have access to the best intelligence in the world. Trump foreshadowed all of this leading up to the election and he followed through on his election fraud claims once he lost.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Not you too? Smh

It’s been proven time and time again that there was no fraud. He’s turned over every stone twice and still has not found any fraud. His inner circle that’s in Washington knew there was no fraud. They have access to the best intelligence in the world. Trump foreshadowed all of this leading up to the election and he followed through on his election fraud claims once he lost.
You didn't answer the question. What access to local election operations does Trump's inner circle have?

Are you saying that our intelligence agencies are not just watching the result streams provided to the media, but are actively monitoring real-time voter systems? Why haven't these agencies released a report of that monitoring that could have put an end to this a long time ago?

I thought they already arrested those on the ground? I agree that anyone trespassing and/or physically assaulting or battering anyone should be prosecuted based on their own decision to participate, but if this was coordinated, why not arrest those responsible?
The Repubs in Washington don’t want to prosecute Trump or hold him accountable. They didn’t even want to watch or participate in the Jan 6 hearing. But all of the evidence has not come out. Right now it’s just accusations.

If it comes out that he communicated with the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers directly giving them order and the means to attack the Capitol, do you think he should be arrested?

• Haha
Reactions: MonolithicDawgX
You didn't answer the question. What access to local election operations does Trump's inner circle have?

Are you saying that our intelligence agencies are not just watching the result streams provided to the media, but are actively monitoring real-time voter systems? Why haven't these agencies released a report of that monitoring that could have put an end to this a long time ago?
Local officials have released their evidence.

Cyber Ninjas didn’t find anything.

All of his law suits have been thrown out for lack of evidence.

What more do you want to end this conspiracy that Trump keeps promoting to this day?

Serious questions...

Watch Barr's testimony from last night.
He told Trump on at least 3 occasions (he said the dates), that the claims he was making have been looked into, and is was ....his words "bullshit".
Trump's campaign advisors told him before the election that internal polling did not look good for him.
Trump knew all of this, and continued to lie to the American people.
PLEASE don't take my word for it, look for yourself.
Your a reasonable man. We both think Biden sux, but we both (I think), want the truth.

Who’s all watching? It’s going to be must see TV. I’m hearing that FOX News and Repubs officials are encouraging their base NOT to watch. Hmmm I wonder why? I reckon they want to continue to hide the truth from their base and continue to herd them in a certain direction like sheep. Also remember that Trump said he loves the poorly educated. This is a text book example of why.
I apologize for saying no republicans, there were two republicans in sheeps clothing vote liberal most of the time. I know you won’t take this into consideration after this farce, but all the left is doing is everything they can to keep Donald Trump out of the next Presidential race. They Are well aware that liberals will not be in the White House next term.

Local officials have released their evidence.

Cyber Ninjas didn’t find anything.

All of his law suits have been thrown out for lack of evidence.

What more do you want to end this conspiracy that Trump keeps promoting to this day?
And whose pocket are those officials you are referring to, name them.

I apologize for saying no republicans, there were two republicans in sheeps clothing vote liberal most of the time. I know you won’t take this into consideration after this farce, but all the left is doing is everything they can to keep Donald Trump out of the next Presidential race. They Are well aware that liberals will not be in the White House next term.
If you still want to vote for Trump, you are anti-American. There’s no other way for me to put it. He’s done everything in his power to undermine our democracy and it’s all based on a big lie. If anyone was sheep, it was the people beating up police and destroying the capitol based off of a bogus lie from their leader. It doesn’t get more sheep than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT