ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 Hearing being aired in Primetime this Thursday

I apologize for saying no republicans, there were two republicans in sheeps clothing vote liberal most of the time. I know you won’t take this into consideration after this farce, but all the left is doing is everything they can to keep Donald Trump out of the next Presidential race. They Are well aware that liberals will not be in the White House next term.
May want to check Cheney's voting record before you look any more uninformed.

Don't doubt it one bit.
Most really don't care to find the truth.
IMO that is nothing to be proud of.
Well we have the media and politicians to thank for complete the distrust. Many reputations irreparable.

It’s crazy to see considering the event is likened to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

I like how you skipped the rest.

merlin_152975970_0cb0cfce-ad1f-4a8c-a736-88bf62722095-articleLarge.jpg

One of my favorite Biden pictures. Check out the two guys in this picture. They know. But your street gang keen instincts can’t seem to pick up on his issues.

I suspect not many watched the Dems campaign/ promotional ad. The adults in the room will be back in charge in a few months, but the toddlers have done tremendous damage in the short term. This is the cleanest way I could put this. Everyone have a good Saturday evening & as always: Go Dawgs!

Good lord, PW. His entire team including his loyal AG told him the election fraud accusations were bullshit (and a year and a half later they remain bullshit). His own team told him he was likely to lose the election. The "anomalies" you reference are largely due to the fact that this is the only election in the last one hundred years that took place during a global pandemic. This has been proven out after a year and a half in investigations and recounts.

After the election you stated with absolute certainty that Biden would never be President and that Trump would remain in office. Perhaps you should consider some different sources.
Will, the deep state did what the deep state does.

The lack of any integrity in any level of government is astonishing.

Enough. It’s embarrassing what our country did and what it is now.

Should have never happened. Pandemic was the perfectly timed storm.

Don't doubt it one bit.
Most really don't care to find the truth.
IMO that is nothing to be proud of.

Or, maybe people care more about current issues than this partisan boondoggle of a hearing. Especially when several narratives about what happened that day have already been debunked.

You'd think a "Reagan conservative" such as yourself would understand that, and would be far more concerned about the current problems under the Biden administration.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Or, maybe people care more about current issues than this partisan boondoggle of a hearing. Especially when several narratives about what happened that day have already been debunked.

You'd think a "Reagan conservative" such as yourself would understand that, and would be far more concerned about the current problems under the Biden administration.
tell us what has been "debunked" as you say, oh and the biden administration sucks

tell us what has been "debunked" as you say, oh and the biden administration sucks

Well you helped bring them into power, so thanks a lot for that. Thank God we don't have any more mean tweets though, only crippling economic issues exacerbated by the senile moron President.

As far as the narratives that have been debunked so far:
  • Officer Sicknick being killed by Trump-supporting rioters after being sprayed by bear mace and assaulted, when it was found out that he actually died of natural causes back at HQ (two strokes caused by an artery clot, and was not maced).
  • Trump encouraging rioters to storm the capital, when he actually tweeted for the protestors to "go home with love & peace". Twitter censored the post.
  • The rioters storming past security inside the Capitol, when there is video of the officers literally holding the doors open for them as they walk (not "storm") inside.

There are a few other things about it that are suspicious, but not yet proven, so I did not include them here. And I won't even get into the politicians like AOC and Pelosi who either misrepresented or straight up lied about details regarding the event.

If we ever get a true, unbiased look into what happened on January 6, I'd be interested to see it. But that's not what this "investigation" was.

Well you helped bring them into power, so thanks a lot for that. Thank God we don't have any more mean tweets though, only crippling economic issues exacerbated by the senile moron President.

As far as the narratives that have been debunked so far:
  • Officer Sicknick being killed by Trump-supporting rioters after being sprayed by bear mace and assaulted, when it was found out that he actually died of natural causes back at HQ (two strokes caused by an artery clot, and was not maced).
  • Trump encouraging rioters to storm the capital, when he actually tweeted for the protestors to "go home with love & peace". Twitter censored the post.
  • The rioters storming past security inside the Capitol, when there is video of the officers literally holding the doors open for them as they walk (not "storm") inside.

There are a few other things about it that are suspicious, but not yet proven, so I did not include them here. And I won't even get into the politicians like AOC and Pelosi who either misrepresented or straight up lied about details regarding the event.

If we ever get a true, unbiased look into what happened on January 6, I'd be interested to see it. But that's not what this "investigation" was.
So if Barr tells Trump face to face at least 3 times the election was not stolen and he continues to lie to the American people, that's ok?

Reactions: nice marmot
So if Barr tells Trump face to face at least 3 times the election was not stolen and he continues to lie to the American people, that's ok?
Mitchell. I get what you are saying. Pretty sure top aides told Hilary the same. Didn’t stop her either.

Some of these articles are from three and four years after she lost. One of them said in the header, that Biden totally agreed. I am assuming these don’t count for you. Because you hate trump and it doesn’t fit that narrative. For any of the left. You want to be mad at trump for this fine. But the wind blows in both directions. Equal and opposite reaction. Are she and Biden also lying to the American people? Please spin this for me. I am curious how you will handle it.

@willdup
@nice marmot

seriously I want to hear the spin. Should be good.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
Mitchell. I get what you are saying. Pretty sure top aides told Hilary the same. Didn’t stop her either.

Some of these articles are from three and four years after she lost. One of them said in the header, that Biden totally agreed. I am assuming these don’t count for you. Because you hate trump and it doesn’t fit that narrative. For any of the left. You want to be mad at trump for this fine. But the wind blows in both directions. Equal and opposite reaction. Are she and Biden also lying to the American people? Please spin this for me. I am curious how you will handle it.

@willdup
@nice marmot

seriously I want to hear the spin. Should be good.
#1....dont GAS about Hilary. She, IMO is a crooked snake. One difference, she was not the SITTING PRESIDENT!

As Trumps campaign manager said under oath, he told Trump BEFORE the election that "it was not looking good".
That's where the chant started by Trump "the only way I can lose, if the election was rigged".
This does not even begin to address the "alternate electors plot".
How ANYONE does not have a problem with this is beyond me.

Now, as these hearings continue, I will ONLY be watching the actual testimony and looking at call and text records. The "opinions" of the committee means nothing. Just the facts, please.
I know you will not agree.
That's the difference between our two "sides".

Those in Trump world will NEVER admit his guilt regardless of what the FACTS say.
I have said all along, although I think Trump is a cancer on this country, if it was ever PROVEN he actually won the election, put him back in office, and lock up the ones who pulled off the fraud for life!
Not sure this is enough "spin" or not, but it's my truth.
Have a good day.

Reactions: willdup
want to check Cheney's voting record before you look any more uninformed.
You may want to look at doctored videos used in fake news so called hearing. The Hildabeast will never pay for any of her transgression. She was responsible for the fake news about President Trump. She did it because she still can’t stand the thought of never being President. No wonder Bill had a young woman under his desk in the Oval Office.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
You may want to look at doctored videos used in fake news so called hearing. The Hildabeast will never pay for any of her transgression. She was responsible for the fake news about President Trump. She did it because she still can’t stand the thought of never being President. No wonder Bill had a young woman under his desk in the Oval Office.
cult member......Fake news, doctored videos, ect.
Everyone is lying but Trump......cult member
Oh and, lock Hilary up and throw away the key if you want.

#1....dont GAS about Hilary. She, IMO is a crooked snake. One difference, she was not the SITTING PRESIDENT!

As Trumps campaign manager said under oath, he told Trump BEFORE the election that "it was not looking good".
That's where the chant started by Trump "the only way I can lose, if the election was rigged".
This does not even begin to address the "alternate electors plot".
How ANYONE does not have a problem with this is beyond me.

Now, as these hearings continue, I will ONLY be watching the actual testimony and looking at call and text records. The "opinions" of the committee means nothing. Just the facts, please.
I know you will not agree.
That's the difference between our two "sides".

Those in Trump world will NEVER admit his guilt regardless of what the FACTS say.
I have said all along, although I think Trump is a cancer on this country, if it was ever PROVEN he actually won the election, put him back in office, and lock up the ones who pulled off the fraud for life!
Not sure this is enough "spin" or not, but it's my truth.
Have a good day.
It is your truth. That is a great way to put it. All of those articles, make all this democracy wrangling from you and @willdup 1000 percent bullshit. When all is said and done, nothing will come from all of the investigations. We are too far gone. And at some point the party will move on, but there were at the very least a lot of shenanigans take place. Mules and zona proved that. There was nothing different in the election in 2016. Nothing changed how it was done. Everything changed in 2020. And so many firsts happened. You don’t believe that maybe we should investigate what happened a little. You are as big a cultist against trump, if you claim different.

Trump was so divisive at times. I get how you feel. I find fault in some of the things he did. But right is right. And what is good for one side, has to be the same for the other. You know. That f’ing word equal. It applies guys. Those articles make you a hypocrite; if you stay on this path. Post the same bullshit dribble and I post the article to follow. Biden, devilosi and Clinton all went on the attack if you have forgottten.(even Carter attacked him publicly) What president has had to defend his spot more than trump while in office. The sitting president is true, but that is only because Hilary wasn’t a sitting president. How they came after him was just the same. Revisionist history is a bitch isn’t it.

You already didn’t vote for him long before this bs you are speaking of. And thanks for that guys. Feel good. I do appreciate you taking a crack at the spin.

It is your truth. That is a great way to put it. All of those articles, make all this democracy wrangling from you and @willdup 1000 percent bullshit. When all is said and done, nothing will come from all of the investigations. We are too far gone. And at some point the party will move on, but there were at the very least a lot of shenanigans take place. Mules and zona proved that. There was nothing different in the election in 2016. Nothing changed how it was done. Everything changed in 2020. And so many firsts happened. You don’t believe that maybe we should investigate what happened a little. You are as big a cultist against trump, if you claim different.

Trump was so divisive at times. I get how you feel. I find fault in some of the things he did. But right is right. And what is good for one side, has to be the same for the other. You know. That f’ing word equal. It applies guys. Those articles make you a hypocrite; if you stay on this path. Post the same bullshit dribble and I post the article to follow. Biden, devilosi and Clinton all went on the attack if you have forgottten.(even Carter attacked him publicly) What president has had to defend his spot more than trump while in office. The sitting president is true, but that is only because Hilary wasn’t a sitting president. How they came after him was just the same. Revisionist history is a bitch isn’t it.

You already didn’t vote for him long before this bs you are speaking of. And thanks for that guys. Feel good. I do appreciate you taking a crack at the spin.
Still would not vote for him.
Get your panties out of a wad.
By your logic, Barr and everyone else is lying but Trump.
I will go with Barr.
We will never see eye to eye, and that's ok.
That's a right we both have and I wish no ill will on anyone that thinks different from me.
We can just agree to disagree.
Again, have a good day.

Still would not vote for him.
Get your panties out of a wad.
By your logic, Barr and everyone else is lying but Trump.
I will go with Barr.
We will never see eye to eye, and that's ok.
That's a right we both have and I wish no ill will on anyone that thinks different from me.
We can just agree to disagree.
Again, have a good day.
My logic is both sides may be lying. By your tds makes you say only trump could be. I am not a trumper. But right is right. You guys( the left)are being hypocrites. You are holding trump responsible for the same thing that happened the election before.

I have said numerous times that I don’t want him to run simply because we get 8 years minimum with the next guy. Only four with him. But if he is on the ballot against Biden it is a no brainer. Shoiod be for you too. He isn’t a uniter, but the one thing he will do is undo all the stupid stuff Biden has already done. That will makes things better by default. I hope you think about that. Your tds may be too far gone.

In all seriousness mitchell, you seem to be an expert on the guy’s flaws. The one thing he is above all else is a fighter. He takes on all comers. It is a flaw, but also is what has made him successful. They came after him with every gun they had right after the election. Even got him impeached. And made up stuff. Do you not think, he wouldn’t do the same if the shoe were on the other foot. Seems obvious to me. Either way this democracy angle being pushed is complete bs. And hypocritical. I think that was proven. Good day as you say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT