ADVERTISEMENT

John McCain dies.....

Do you have the same musings about Trumps moral makeup? Seeing that he belittled a POW and a dying man in his last days?

I voted for Trump over HRC but was a never Trumper during the GOP primary. Personally I think he is a good President but not a moral man. I would say the same thing about JFK and even Bill Clinton.

Do you have the same musings about Trumps moral makeup? Seeing that he belittled a POW and a dying man in his last days?
He did not belittle him in his last days. He actually gave a kind tweet to mccain and his family.
He was the pub that the libs loved after he screwed all US citizens with his vote to keep obamacare alive. What a douchebag

Whats not classy about telling the truth? Why must we all lie about someone when they die? If you can tell me one thing in my post that's false I'll reconsider
Well, he was a POW for 5 1/2 years and hurt to the point he could not raise his arms over his shoulders. I have not walked in those shoes, so I can give the man a HUGE pass on whatever I have a problem with.

Well, he was a POW for 5 1/2 years and hurt to the point he could not raise his arms over his shoulders. I have not walked in those shoes, so I can give the man a HUGE pass on whatever I have a problem with.

To each his own. He ruined whatever good will he had by being a self serving corrupt POS since then......and most of his fellow captors say even then.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
He did not belittle him in his last days. He actually gave a kind tweet to mccain and his family.
He was the pub that the libs loved after he screwed all US citizens with his vote to keep obamacare alive. What a douchebag
Yeah after he passed, he sent out a two line tweet to his family but never apologized for what he said about McCain being a POW.

To each his own. He ruined whatever good will he had by being a self serving corrupt POS since then......and most of his fellow captors say even then.
Look man, I voted for Trump, but some people (not saying you), hate McCain because Trump don't like him. If Obama would have said what Trump did about McCain, lot lot of people would have been ready to impeach him.

Since I did serve, I appreciate your permission to speak sir.
John McCain was a POW, squealed, signed a letter for the NVA and according to men who were there, received special benefits. I am not criticizing McCain for any of it. I don't know that I would not have broken under the circumstances. No man does. But it is hard for me to bestow the title of War Hero to him.
I lost the best friend I ever had because we were getting raked and he was not allowed to go out with us originally because he was on restricted duty for illness and only had 9 days to do. But he jumped on a medevac skid and went into a hot LZ to try to help. You figure out who's a War Hero.
I won't get into his political career since it was so obviously a prolonged exercise in self promotion...the only guy I've ever seen jump in front of more cameras than Al Sharpton.
More of your lying and pathetic, unintelligent, made up bullsh!t. Here's the truth JIC you can actually read:

POW McCain: https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...john-mccain/no-evidence-mccain-was-a-traitor/

George "Bud" Day and Orson Swindle, fellow POWs, told PolitiFact that POWs sometimes were forced to talk when they were tortured, but they tried to tell lies to mislead their captors.

"We were all tortured and we wrote confessions under the pressure of torture," said Swindle, who was a cellmate with McCain and is active in his campaign. "John McCain never collaborated with the enemy. He, like every one of us, submitted to severe torture. John McCain did nothing dishonorable. He was heroic."

At one point, McCain broke down and signed a confession. But Timberg, the biographer, said McCain deliberately used misspellings, grammatical errors and Communist jargon to show he was writing under duress: "I am a black criminal and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died, and the Vietnamese people saved my life . . . "

Day, a Medal of Honor winner who also is supporting McCain's campaign, said the flyer is "the most outrageous f------ lie I've ever heard."

End of case.

Reactions: TheInitials
Look man, I voted for Trump, but some people (not saying you), hate McCain because Trump don't like him. If Obama would have said what Trump did about McCain, lot lot of people would have been ready to impeach him.

My dislike of McCain goes back way before Trump. This isn't about Trump its about the media hound selfist dipshit that was McCain. If you can watch this man run on repeal of obamacare, then grandstand and wait until he's the deciding vote, then give a thumbs down. That tells me all I need to know about the POS...But him being a POS goes back even longer before that

Has nothing to do with Trump, o said enough to make me hate o. Bitter clingers ring a bell?

More of your lying and pathetic, unintelligent, made up bullsh!t. Here's the truth JIC you can actually read:

POW McCain: https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...john-mccain/no-evidence-mccain-was-a-traitor/

George "Bud" Day and Orson Swindle, fellow POWs, told PolitiFact that POWs sometimes were forced to talk when they were tortured, but they tried to tell lies to mislead their captors.

"We were all tortured and we wrote confessions under the pressure of torture," said Swindle, who was a cellmate with McCain and is active in his campaign. "John McCain never collaborated with the enemy. He, like every one of us, submitted to severe torture. John McCain did nothing dishonorable. He was heroic."

At one point, McCain broke down and signed a confession. But Timberg, the biographer, said McCain deliberately used misspellings, grammatical errors and Communist jargon to show he was writing under duress: "I am a black criminal and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died, and the Vietnamese people saved my life . . . "

Day, a Medal of Honor winner who also is supporting McCain's campaign, said the flyer is "the most outrageous f------ lie I've ever heard."

End of case.

As I posted earlier, I do not blame John McCain for his actions while a POW. I guess you didn't read that. You're too much of a dimwit to be debating anybody. The horse shit you posted is not accurate.
Here is a transcript of McCain's actual statement.

From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E aircraft.

I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical treatment. I was given an operation on my leg, which allowed me to walk again, and a cast on my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.

My dislike of McCain goes back way before Trump. This isn't about Trump its about the media hound selfist dipshit that was McCain. If you can watch this man run on repeal of obamacare, then grandstand and wait until he's the deciding vote, then give a thumbs down. That tells me all I need to know about the POS...But him being a POS goes back even longer before that
I'm sorry Rolo. To me a POS is a child molester, or a murderer. It's not someone who served in the military and a POW for 5 years. Hell, maybe I am wrong. I just see to many flaws in myself and know I could not have went through what he did without going insane. So to me he is not a POS. It's all good and GO DAWGS!

Reactions: shonuff253
I'm sorry Rolo. To me a POS is a child molester, or a murderer. It's not someone who served in the military and a POW for 5 years. Hell, maybe I am wrong. I just see to many flaws in myself and know I could not have went through what he did without going insane. So to me he is not a POS. It's all good and GO DAWGS!

Sorry, I've kept up with the man. Even his letter to the nation showed what a petty little man he was. He takes a shot at trump on his way out. His minions say he wanted an Hispanic Woman to be named to his seat, he's not a man to be admired IMO. The Swamp will mourn him because he was a swamp monster, but the Country will breath a sigh of relief. He was a disgusting human being. Truly. His best friend was Ted Kennedy.

Sorry, I've kept up with the man. Even his letter to the nation showed what a petty little man he was. He takes a shot at trump on his way out. His minions say he wanted an Hispanic Woman to be named to his seat, he's not a man to be admired IMO. The Swamp will mourn him because he was a swamp monster, but the Country will breath a sigh of relief. He was a disgusting human being. Truly. His best friend was Ted Kennedy.

They claim he stopped the treatments himself and dies in 36 hours. I seriously doubt he has had his faculties right up to a couple of days ago with extremely aggressive brain cancer. That's just not the way it goes. More likely he's been on a ventilator for weeks if not more. JMO his rino staff and family used his position as long as they could.
Men don't take parting shots at people they hate on the way to face their maker.

He will be missed

bruce-willis-die-hard-with-a-vengeance-die-hard-3-1995-EF8466.jpg

No he was not. He sold out his brother prisoners in Vietnam.. May have caused the firestorm on the Forrestal and was a worthless pilot.. He was a terrible politician who was corrupt to the bone... Good riddance...

Since I did serve, I appreciate your permission to speak sir.
John McCain was a POW, squealed, signed a letter for the NVA and according to men who were there, received special benefits. I am not criticizing McCain for any of it. I don't know that I would not have broken under the circumstances. No man does. But it is hard for me to bestow the title of War Hero to him.
I lost the best friend I ever had because we were getting raked and he was not allowed to go out with us originally because he was on restricted duty for illness and only had 9 days to do. But he jumped on a medevac skid and went into a hot LZ to try to help. You figure out who's a War Hero.
I won't get into his political career since it was so obviously a prolonged exercise in self promotion...the only guy I've ever seen jump in front of more cameras than Al Sharpton.

I was beginning to think I was the only person that remembers how low of an opinion many Vietnam Vets held in regard to McCain. I wasn't there and won't judge him. Don't see any reason to call him a hero though, however he did serve and has my respect for that.

What sold it for me though is when he hugged and nearly swapped spit with his former captors when they visited. So, if I had to choose, I;d go with collaborator. Thankfully, I don't have to choose.

Ask yourself....Is this how you'd react to someone who tortured you?
mcain_on.jpg

Judicial Watch, a conservative legal watchdog group, is now in possession of documents, obtained from the IRS through a Freedom of Information Act request, proving that it was McCain’s staff urging the Obama administration to use the IRS to target tea-party and other political opposition groups that were threatening both the Democrat and Republican Party establishments.
http://americanfreepress.net/mccain-behind-targeting-of-tea-party/

I've also seen interviews by Gold Star wives who claimed McCain was the biggest obstacle if getting POW/MIA issues addressed.

Perfidy-170.jpg

Finally, he was a "favorite son" of the Admiral McCain who threatened American servicemen who survived the attack by the Israelis on the USS Liberty, strafing sailors in the water; that if they told the truth about what happened. So, as far as I an concerned, his old man is a POS. And it's likely they both of them have been on the Zionist payroll for decades.

I was beginning to think I was the only person that remembers how low of an opinion many Vietnam Vets held in regard to McCain. I wasn't there and won't judge him. Don't see any reason to call him a hero though, however he did serve and has my respect for that.

What sold it for me though is when he hugged and nearly swapped spit with his former captors when they visited. So, if I had to choose, I;d go with collaborator. Thankfully, I don't have to choose.

Ask yourself....Is this how you'd react to someone who tortured you?
mcain_on.jpg

Judicial Watch, a conservative legal watchdog group, is now in possession of documents, obtained from the IRS through a Freedom of Information Act request, proving that it was McCain’s staff urging the Obama administration to use the IRS to target tea-party and other political opposition groups that were threatening both the Democrat and Republican Party establishments.
http://americanfreepress.net/mccain-behind-targeting-of-tea-party/

I've also seen interviews by Gold Star wives who claimed McCain was the biggest obstacle if getting POW/MIA issues addressed.

Perfidy-170.jpg

Finally, he was a "favorite son" of the Admiral McCain who threatened American servicemen who survived the attack by the Israelis on the USS Liberty, strafing sailors in the water; that if they told the truth about what happened. So, as far as I an concerned, his old man is a POS. And it's likely they both of them have been on the Zionist payroll for decades.

Great post. Sometimes the truth is uncomfortable. And weaponizing the IRS against fellow Americans is unconscionable.

Yeah after he passed, he sent out a two line tweet to his family but never apologized for what he said about McCain being a POW.

Has Hillary apologized for slinging mud at Trump. It’s what the politicians do, and then they all make good after leaving office,like Clinton-Bush, Bush-obama. They are all creatures of the same swamp that screws American citizens and all have a good laugh at our exspense. The difference is Trump is not part of that circle of phony Washington insiders that live high on the hog at our expense. Trump owes no one a damn apology.

The one thing that has stood out to me is the fact that McCain could not let go of his hatred of Trump. The mark of a good, humble man is the ability to forgive. Granted Trump said some pretty nasty things about him that probably hit him to his core, but you would think that a dying man would want to leave this world with no regrets or enemies. Just makes me wonder about him moral make up.
Interesting how all the people who liked this post have a much deeper hatred of Obama and Hillary that they seem to be having a hard time forgiving.

Just a thought.

Reactions: TheInitials
Interesting how all the people who liked this post have a much deeper hatred of Obama and Hillary that they seem to be having a hard time forgiving.

Just a thought.

Says the man that hates trump for stuff he did in his personal life and stuff he did not do (collusion). I bet you thought slick willy's activities in the oval office where his private personal life and none of our business. That's what the dim mantra was at that time. Hypocrites.

Oh wow, my OP dealt with isn't it ironic that all the folks liking a post critsizing McCain for hatred and non-forgiveness of Trump, have a bigger hatred and lack of forgiveness of Obama and Hillary.

I know ironic is a big word for you Trumpers, try an online dictionary

Oh wow, my OP dealt with isn't it ironic that all the folks liking a post critsizing McCain for hatred and non-forgiveness of Trump, have a bigger hatred and lack of forgiveness of Obama and Hillary.

We do seem to agree on one thing. Obama and Hillary pulled a ton of crap. Forgiving them is a personal dilemma.

obama and hillary are way to arrogant to ask for our forgiveness, and show no signs of remorse for their treasonous actions against this nation and the citizens. Trump has shown he actually cares for the suffering of US citizens and is protecting said citizens. He even protects you from yourself!

Will it be acceptable to you if we agree to quit hating and forgive Obama and Hillary if they will agree to die like McCain? Or am I confused?

You guys will never quit your hated of Obama and Hillary, which is why I laughed when one of your own bashed McCain for his hatred of Trump.

You guys will never quit your hated of Obama and Hillary, which is why I laughed when one of your own bashed McCain for his hatred of Trump.
Well, Trump is head of McCain's own party, so his obstructionism seemed sort of traitorous to some of us. Our hatred of Obama and Hillary is rooted in their heading up the Non Workers Party.

Well, Trump is head of McCain's own party, so his obstructionism seemed sort of traitorous to some of us. Our hatred of Obama and Hillary is rooted in their heading up the Non Workers Party.
Hey, it's ok to hate someone, you may have noticed I'm not so fond of the Traitor in Chief.

Just don't bash someone else for hating, when you hate just as much.

Hey, it's ok to hate someone, you may have noticed I'm not so fond of the Traitor in Chief.

I hate Obama and Hillary for what they did. Obama hates this country and intentionally tried to weaken it. Hillary is a criminal who would and did sell everything she could sell. Plus it is now known her malfeasance allowed our enemies to know everything our top officials were doing.
You hate Trump for how he acts or something like that. Yet he has helped people of all races in our country be able to support their families and have hope for a brighter future. Plus he has strengthened our country against our enemies.

Please tell me how your view differs. I'm serious.

Last edited:

Who the heck have I bashed? I don’t hate McCain. I wouldn’t vote for him. I don’t hate Obama either, the despicable POS. All he did was what he said he was going to do. Hillary I think is deserving of hate, but I don’t hate her. I might laugh if a piano fell on her, like in one of those old cartoons.
Edit: i guess i did bash dumbassed liberals for hating Trump, but not any of you dumbassed liberals in particular. If the shoe fits, I suppose.

Last edited:
I hate Obama and Hillary for what they did. Obama hates this country and intentionally tried to weaken it. Hillary is a criminal who would and did sell everything she could sell. Plus it is now known her malfeasance allowed our enemies to know everything our top officials were doing.
You hate Trump for how he acts or something like that. Yet he has helped people of all races in our country be able to support their families and have hope for a brighter future. Plus he has strengthened our country against our enemies.

Pleas tell me how your view differs. I'm serious.
Be glad to, actually a serious discussion.

First, I don't think Obama hates this country. Was he the greatest President, no, but he inherited the worst financial mess since the Great Depression. At the end of his watch, the Dow had doubled, and unemployment was cut in half. I know you Trumpers will say the upturn was too slow, etc. but things did improve greatly. If he hated his country, why did he take a huge political risk to launch the attack that took out bin Laden. To say he hates his country is a ridiculous and very biased statement.

Hillary, you can say whatever you want about her, I don't really have anything good to say.

Trump inherited an economy on the rise, and it has continued to improve, no question about it. Let's judge him for a longer period than 20 months here, the deficit is going to cause a big problem.

For other items besides the economy, I don't think Trump is doing such a bang up job. He has intentionally sown racial divisions in this country, Mexican heritage judge can't be trusted to rule fairly on a case, there are good people on the white supremacy side (I can see why he says this, white supremacists are a significant portion of his base.) Will my gay niece and her wife be able to stay married, will restaurants and other establishments be able to deny service to her and her family, Trump and most Trumpers hope so. The Justice Dept just deported the wife of a US Marine who served in Iraq, she had never been in trouble except lying that she was here legally. Would that have happened if she were white, hell no. Finally, this love fest with our biggest enemy who worked tirelessly to get Trump elected, isn't this any cause of concern for you guys? How in the hell can you say Trump has strengthened our country against our enemies when the best case scenario is that just for laughs, our biggest enemy wanted him to be President, and the worst, he is a puppet for our biggest enemy

I could go on and on with the constant lying, raping of women, paying off people to stay quiet, not paying people who performed work for him and making them sue for payment, filing bankruptcy to get out of paying banks and other trade payables which forced numerous small businesses to go under.

In time, it will all come out, I promise I will only say I told you so one, ok, maybe two, times.

Who the heck have I bashed? I don’t hate McCain. I wouldn’t vote for him. I don’t hate Obama either, the despicable POS. All he did was what he said he was going to do. Hillary I think is deserving of hate, but I don’t hate her. I might laugh if a piano fell on her, like in one of those old cartoons.
Edit: i guess i did bash dumbassed liberals for hating Trump, but not any of you dumbassed liberals in particular. If the shoe fits, I suppose.

Wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the post that bashed McCain for not forgiving Trump, and all the folks who liked that post.

You dims that think the current economy is due to obama's actions are forgetting the fact that obama himself told us the economy was going to be stagnant like it was under his term indefinitely. "That's just the way it is. It's just the new norm".-- paraphrasing obama. Well Trump fixed obamas trainwreck and now he is fixing all the other issues obama and hillary left festering. Well at what point does the democratic party take responsibility for their actions or inactions? The first 7 years obama arrogantly blamed G.W. Bush. Now they want to claim the good that Trump has done. You can not make this up. Wow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT