ADVERTISEMENT

Judge rules one of the dim election cheating tactics illegal

"The van was first used in Racine's municipal elections in 2022. It was purchased with grant money Racine received from the Center for Tech and Civic Life, the nonprofit created by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife. Republicans have been critical of the grants, calling the money "Zuckerbucks" that they say was used to tilt turnout in Democratic areas."

Fulton County also tried using 2 mobile voting centers in 2020. They were problematic and unreliable to say the least. You don't have a good standard for such a system, and there are not established protocols to evaluate the necessary moving parts, such as mobile communications software for pollbooks - it's land lines vs. cellular.

Current voting hardware (BMD's, printers and tabulators) really isn't designed for mobile use. With the dramatic increase in mail in ballots, you also need a new legal standard to cover the unique security challenges of a rolling precinct and to prevent such a setup from becoming a ballot harvesting van.

Last edited:
Sounds like one of those damn ambulance chaser commercials. You don't have to come to us , we'll come to you. You've got to give the dems credit, they make Harbaugh & Michigan look like amateurs- sorry, cheating basterds !

Should we not make it as easy as possible for each and every American to be able to exercise their constitutional right to vote.
There's a line between making it reasonably easy and an unnecessary entitlement which costs the taxpayers an unreasonable amount and is also likely to create a fraud vulnerability.

You have all sorts of rights, but I shouldn't have to pay an unreasonable sum for it and I shouldn't be disenfranchised because of fraud. There is a balancing.

Should we not make it as easy as possible for each and every American to be able to exercise their constitutional right to vote.
The goal is to protect the security of your elections to prevent the devaluation of the people right to vote. You can only make it so easy before it becomes insecure and worthless.
When a government loses control over security of the ballot box you have lost control of your state you are a banana republic....and I don't mean the clothing store.

I'd say it's pretty easy to vote.

Early voting
Absentee voting
Rides to the polls
Time off work to vote (many jobs)
Large print ballots
Simple to operate machine

If you can get to Walmart, the doctors office, the grocery store, and church,you can get to the polls.

Reactions: 3 Pete
iu

• Haha
Reactions: Zonadog
Mobile ballot harvesting is illegal?

Whodah thunk that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT