ADVERTISEMENT

Just reported on TV that the woman shot at the riot has died.**

It was legal to shoot any of those folks the minute they broke into the Capitol and breached security. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
I do. I feel sorry that she let herself get swept up in this BS and it cost her her life. I feel sorry for her family and for people who loved her.

I have no doubt it was justified, but it is still a shame when someone dies for stupid reasons, whether it was their own doing, or not.

It was legal to shoot any of those folks the minute they broke into the Capitol and breached security. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
I think that’s a pos thing to say. She may have Broken the law , but unless she was trying to mortally harm someone killing her is way beyond the pale. Wonder if you’d say that about Floyd

I think that’s a pos thing to say. She may have Broken the law , but unless she was trying to mortally harm someone killing her is way beyond the pale. Wonder if you’d say that about Floyd

I would put invading the capitol to undermine democracy in what could be viewed as borderline treason as a worse crime than trying to use a counterfeit $20 bill

If you asked me a year ago what the outcome would be if people were overrunning the capital police and beating down the doors to Congress with the last line of defense barricaded inside with guns drawn trying to prevent them from getting in, I would have said there's a reasonably high likelihood someone would end up dead

Don't break the law and don't refuse to comply with police instructions, and you won't get shot or killed. It's really that simple.

I do. I feel sorry that she let herself get swept up in this BS and it cost her her life. I feel sorry for her family and for people who loved her.

I have no doubt it was justified, but it is still a shame when someone dies for stupid reasons, whether it was their own doing, or not.
You have no doubt it was justified. Haven't seen any video, but was she armed?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
White Air Force veterans lives matter!!
Gave you a like but I can't see what the dimwit said.
He said that if the woman who was shot and killed today followed the law then she would be alive.

None of the protests this summer had people breaking down a barricade inside our capitol building to attack Congress that was in session

I don't know why the great minds on the right can't see the difference here. Attack congress in session and you are into a different scale of crimes.

You have no doubt it was justified. Haven't seen any video, but was she armed?
She was not armed and was doing nothing aggressive or violent according to the man who videod.her death. She was in the capital building. Which is unlawful entry You have luny despicable dems condoning violence for the past 18 months and attacking trump for dealing with it appropriately. Now they are appalled that the House was breached after giddily stoking the flames of anarchy for months. What breathtaking hypocrisy. If BLM and Antifa had breached the house today they would be lauding it as patriotic. The evil is out of control.

None of the protests this summer had people breaking down a barricade inside our capitol building to attack Congress that was in session

300 women did enter the Senate building and took over Chuck Grassley's office during the Kavanaugh hearings and pounded on the doors of the Supreme Court

Reactions: Deadlyputter
I don't know why the great minds on the right can't see the difference here. Attack congress in session and you are into a different scale of crimes.
No. Just overtaking complete cities. Burning police precincts and attempting to burn down federal building. Destroy public statues. Burning down sections of cities in all across the Country. Violently attacking Trump supported and police, spitting in their faces, hurling hateful racial slurs. You are truly astounding.

She was not armed and was doing nothing aggressive or violent according to the man who videod.her death. She was in the capital building. Which is unlawful entry You have luny despicable dems condoning violence for the past 18 months and attacking trump for dealing with it appropriately. Now they are appalled that the House was breached after giddily stoking the flames of anarchy for months. What breathtaking hypocrisy. If BLM and Antifa had breached the house today they would be lauding it as patriotic. The evil is out of control.

She was at the tip of the spear climbing through the final barricade - you can watch the video yourself

300 women did enter the Senate building and took over Chuck Grassley's office during the Kavanaugh hearings and pounded on the doors of the Supreme Court

they went to his Iowa office while he wasn't there?

I believe they were allowed access and once they weren't the ones who didn't leave were arrested

Not comparable to breaking into the US Capitol Building

Yes, it was legal. But it was also legal to shoot Jacob Blake, restrain George Floyd, shoot Trayvon, and "hands up don't shoot" Gentle Ben. The question is, what did she do that provoked some one to shoot her?

they went to his Iowa office while he wasn't there?

I believe they were allowed access and once they weren't the ones who didn't leave were arrested

Not comparable to breaking into the US Capitol Building

I believe it was his office in the Hart Senate Building, the same protestors that stormed in during the hearing

Yes, it was legal. But it was also legal to shoot Jacob Blake, restrain George Floyd, shoot Trayvon, and "hands up don't shoot" Gentle Ben. The question is, what did she do that provoked some one to shoot her?

She was climbing through a door of which her group had just broken the window out and was told to stand down by Capitol Police and did not. She got shot coming through the window.

They did try to break into a Federal Court House and burn it down along with a centuries old church.

Plus, how many people lost their lives during the riots? Remember this, "We got a Trumper over here!" Bang Bang and a life ends.

Nope. Had he got in the car like the officer told him to he would still be alive today, unless the enormous amount of narcotics that was in his system killed him.

I don’t think you understand the point I was making

They did try to break into a Federal Court House and burn it down along with a centuries old church.
And those people should be condemned, arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I think most, not all, but most liberals agree with that statement.

And those people should be condemned, arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I think most, not all, but most liberals agree with that statement.
Thanks. It would be comforting to hear more of this. United we stand, divided we fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT