ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of hard to know who is telling the truth....

Biden's support in Georgia has fallen to 31%. Suburban moms that put him over the top 2 years ago are leaving. Independent voter support is at 23%. Warnock will be swept out by the coming Red Wave.
It moved.

Reactions: 3 Pete
Well, at this point, if the info comes from a DC pol or media member regardless of political party or preference, I pretty much assume it's a lie.
Uhh, Herschel said this. Trump said this. That's not a lie. Some of you have gone all Beautiful Mind and stinky stuff.

Biden's support in Georgia has fallen to 31%. Suburban moms that put him over the top 2 years ago are leaving. Independent voter support is at 23%. Warnock will be swept out by the coming Red Wave.
off-the-rails-train.gif

Uhh, if you believe any pol or media outlet...
No. I believe it because you can hear them say it. I mean, hell. If we're gonna say the tapes were doctored, maybe you're not really posting this. Who are you? Are you really Dirty Hair Dawg? How do I know you are not some Russian bot? Prove it fella!!!! ;-)

No. I believe it because you can hear them say it. I mean, hell. If we're gonna say the tapes were doctored, maybe you're not really posting this. Who are you? Are you really Dirty Hair Dawg? How do I know you are not some Russian bot? Prove it fella!!!! ;-)

I'm not saying neither lied. I'm saying every pol and reporter in DC lies and most lie when the truth would sound just as good. Additionally, this lie seems fairly innocuous but whatever trips your trigger I guess.

Reactions: cherrydawg
I'm not saying neither lied. I'm saying every pol and reporter in DC lies and most lie when the truth would sound just as good. Additionally, this lie seems fairly innocuous but whatever trips your trigger I guess.
Hah. I laughed when I read it. Unfortunately in our society today, triggers do get tripped....quite often it seems. Too often.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT