ADVERTISEMENT

Lawfare at it's best

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
I'm most sad today because politically motivated lawfare has fully entrenched itself in the last free nation on earth. This is the type of stuff that happens in Russia or Nigeria. Even if Trump's appeal results in an overturn it or he gets even more popular as a result, I'm the most sad this even happened. 2 tiered justice system

Just so happened the DOJ & biased prosecutors throw every charge & the kitchen sink at Trump this spring to see what would stick. Ignore the fact it's an election year & ignore the fact the weakest presidential candidate possible is his opponent.

I'm most sad today because politically motivated lawfare has fully entrenched itself in the last free nation on earth. This is the type of stuff that happens in Russia or Nigeria. Even if Trump's appeal results in an overturn it or he gets even more popular as a result, I'm the most sad this even happened. Banana Republic

Just so happened the DOJ & biased prosecutors throw every charge & the kitchen sink at Trump this spring to see what would stick. Ignore the fact it's an election year & ignore the fact the weakest presidential candidate possible is his opponent.
The DOJ played no part in the case in NY.

Your smoking gun is that Alvin Bragg hired a very highly qualified former coworker who most recently worked at the DOJ? OK.

This guy has a very impressive resume, but I’m sure he was a DOJ plant there to do…something inappropriate, what ever that might be.

“This is the first time the Manhattan D.A.’s Office will have an executive position focusing on these priority areas. The Office recently announced the creation of its first-ever Housing & Tenant Protection Unit, which investigates and prosecutes landlords and developers for systemic harassment of tenants and abuse of government programs. Colangelo will provide support to the Unit and deepen the Office’s relationships with stakeholders, drawing on his three years spent as the Chief of Staff at the U.S. Department of Labor, his work as Deputy Director of the Obama-Biden Administration’s National Economic Council, three years at the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, and seven years litigating fair housing and fair employment cases at the NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund”

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Your smoking gun is that Alvin Bragg hired a very highly qualified former coworker who most recently worked at the DOJ? OK.

This guy has a very impressive resume, but I’m sure he was a DOJ plant there to do…something inappropriate, what ever that might be.

“This is the first time the Manhattan D.A.’s Office will have an executive position focusing on these priority areas. The Office recently announced the creation of its first-ever Housing & Tenant Protection Unit, which investigates and prosecutes landlords and developers for systemic harassment of tenants and abuse of government programs. Colangelo will provide support to the Unit and deepen the Office’s relationships with stakeholders, drawing on his three years spent as the Chief of Staff at the U.S. Department of Labor, his work as Deputy Director of the Obama-Biden Administration’s National Economic Council, three years at the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, and seven years litigating fair housing and fair employment cases at the NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund”
Makes about as much sense as Saban deciding he’s going to take gig at Georgia Southern. But ok.

Makes about as much sense as Saban deciding he’s going to take gig at Georgia Southern. But ok.
Not really. He and Bragg worked together in the NY State Attorney's office, so they knew each other, and during that time Colangelo led several investigations into Trump including Trump's charity. That's valuable experience that I'm sure Bragg utilized in this latest case but it in no way indicates anything untoward.

Colangelo is now associated with one of the highest profile convictions in our lifetime. Looks like a very shrewd career move to move to me.

• Haha
Dude. Tell us who the guy to our right of fatty is.

I already did. Read above. He and Bragg worked together before Colangelo worked at the DOJ and Colangelo was involved in the State of NY cases against Trump including the Trump Foundation case.

Did he help win the case? I'm sure he did. He has very valuable experience and prior success pursuing Trump. That has nothing to do with Joe Biden or any impropriety.

What exactly are you and Julie Kelly implying took place? That Colangelo used his experience from the DOJ to bolster the efforts in this case? Guilty as charged! What's the issue here?

And Julie Kelly is a shameless propagandist and conspiracy theorist who is factually wrong over and over again.

• Haha
I already did. Read above. He and Bragg worked together before Colangelo worked at the DOJ and Colangelo was involved in the State of NY cases against Trump including the Trump Foundation case.

Did he help win the case? I'm sure he did. He has very valuable experience and prior success pursuing Trump. That has nothing to do with Joe Biden or any impropriety.

What exactly are you and Julie Kelly implying took place? That Colangelo used his experience from the DOJ to bolster the efforts in this case? Guilty as charged! What's the issue here?

And Julie Kelly is a shameless propagandist and conspiracy theorist who is factually wrong over and over again.
So he gave up being #3 at DOJ for this job? Please. Plus, it's documented that Wade met with the WH just prior to the GA suit. Are you really that biased?

Reverse the facts and tell us you'd think the Trump Admin was clean as a whistle if ppl from his DOJ or his WH had a hand in the prosecution of Biden.

So he gave up being #3 at DOJ for this job? Please. Plus, it's documented that Wade met with the WH just prior to the GA suit. Are you really that biased?

Reverse the facts and tell us you'd think the Trump Admin was clean as a whistle if ppl from his DOJ or his WH had a hand in the prosecution of Biden.
As I said above, Colangelo is now directly associated with one of the most prominent convictions in our lifetime and possibly in our history. He can now do whatever he wants in the legal profession. Genius career move.

I'm still waiting on what exactly you think Bragg or Colangelo did that was inappropriate. Be specific.

• Haha

I think you are playing dumb here. You see it just fine. The White House and doj wanted to make sure the idiot who is Alvin Bragg didn’t screw it up. So the third guy in line at the doj resigns to take a ball boy position for Bragg in comparison to be sure things went right. A babysitter.

It just goes along with the narrative out there rhat the doj is absolutely involved. This administration is being represented. Don’t be naive. Same way Bragg claims it isn’t political while also running his campaign on the slogan I will get Trump. This is an entertaining day. It will be a dark day in our country’s history, but who cares. Trump is officially a felon. We can see more ads where Robert dinutso narrates about bleach, dictators and chains. It is like a sitcom political hack ad.

You know what it is. Just own it. Your side got a victory today. Enjoy it. No way in hell they were leaving a Fani Willis like deal to chance with Bragg.

As I said above, Colangelo is now directly associated with one of the most prominent convictions in our lifetime and possibly in our history. He can now do whatever he wants in the legal profession. Genius career move.

I'm still waiting on what exactly you think Bragg or Colangelo did that was inappropriate. Be specific.
My beef with Colangelo is that this case was coordinated from the WH. It was a political witch-hunt, which will not only backfire but will forever change this country. We no longer can claim our judiciary stands above the kangaroo courts in other countries. But my real ire is directed at Merchan, who is supposed to be acting as a neutral gatekeeper. Of his many errors, he allowed Bragg to argue intent to violate federal election laws, which his office isn't authorized to prosecute.

I think you are playing dumb here. You see it just fine. The White House and doj wanted to make sure the idiot who is Alvin Bragg didn’t screw it up. So the third guy in line at the doj resigns to take a ball boy position for Bragg in comparison to be sure things went right. A babysitter.

It just goes along with the narrative out there rhat the doj is absolutely involved. This administration is being represented. Don’t be naive. Same way Bragg claims it isn’t political while also running his campaign on the slogan I will get Trump. This is an entertaining day. It will be a dark day in our country’s history, but who cares. Trump is officially a felon. We can see more ads where Robert dinutso narrates about bleach, dictators and chains. It is like a sitcom political hack ad.

You know what it is. Just own it. Your side got a victory today. Enjoy it. No way in hell they were leaving a Fani Willis like deal to chance with Bragg.
The Alvin Bragg who graduated from Harvard, both undergrad and Law? Have you bothered to look at his experience before he was elected DA?

Colangelo led the investigation that resulted in the dissolution of the Trump Foundation, and he led the investigation that turned into the recent Trump fraud civil trial. Very few people know Trump and his tricks as well as this guy. There are a whole host of motives that may have influenced his decision to return to NY, and because of this case his future career prospects and earnings potential are limitless. He was a key figure in a historic conviction, which turns out to be a great career move.

My beef with Colangelo is that this case was coordinated from the WH. It was a political witch-hunt, which will not only backfire but will forever change this country. We no longer can claim our judiciary stands above the kangaroo courts in other countries. But my real ire is directed at Merchan, who is supposed to be acting as a neutral gatekeeper. Of his many errors, he allowed Bragg to argue intent to violate federal election laws, which his office isn't authorized to prosecute.
What do you mean coordinated? Are you saying Bragg wouldn't have brought charges without the WH? Or that the WH somehow influenced the strategy? Did the WH change the facts of the case? I hear vague accusations but I'm struggling to understand what exactly you are saying.

Given Colnago's experience and success pursuing Trump before he left NY to work at the DOJ, it's highly logical that Bragg would want him to join his team and Colnago would see the benefit of doing so. Thats simply a great hire.

Reactions: celticdawg

Tulsi reacting to what this verdict means for our nation.
She didnt leave the democratic party. The party left her and many people who have been lifelong Democrats a while ago. Many are waking up to this reality.

When a young, very popular congresswoman who checks all the boxes from one of the bluest states steps down from office & is hyper critical of the party, that speaks volumes of where the party is. When she says democratic party values no longer represent American values, that's something

Last edited:
The Alvin Bragg who graduated from Harvard, both undergrad and Law? Have you bothered to look at his experience before he was elected DA?

Colangelo led the investigation that resulted in the dissolution of the Trump Foundation, and he led the investigation that turned into the recent Trump fraud civil trial. Very few people know Trump and his tricks as well as this guy. There are a whole host of motives that may have influenced his decision to return to NY, and because of this case his future career prospects and earnings potential are limitless. He was a key figure in a historic conviction, which turns out to be a great career move.
He was already as high up (in the doj)nearly as he could be. He didn’t need a career move. That is spin. He was sent to babysit Bragg by the admin and the doj. Jack smith went to Harvard as well. His reputation for being a moron attorney reaches far and wide. I will give bragg credit. He won the equivalent of uga vs Tennessee tech. He didn’t screw up a sure thing and it was a blow out.

He was already as high up (in the doj)nearly as he could be. He didn’t need a career move. That is spin. He was sent to babysit Bragg by the admin and the doj. Jack smith went to Harvard as well. His reputation for being a moron attorney reaches far and wide. I will give bragg credit. He won the equivalent of uga vs Tennessee tech. He didn’t screw up a sure thing and it was a blow out.
Can you share a source or two on Jack Smith’s far and wide reputation as a moron? I’m fascinated to see which news sources have convinced you that Garland put in place a moron to oversee the most important special council effort in our history.

I don’t think I’ve heard your opinion about exactly what was unfair about how the recent trial was conducted and I’m interested in better understanding it. Please be specific.

Tulsi reacting to what this verdict means for our nation.
She didnt leave the democratic party. The party left her and many people who have been lifelong Democrats a while ago. Many are waking up to this reality.

When a young, very popular congresswoman who checks all the boxes from one of the bluest states steps down from office & is hyper critical of the party, that speaks volumes of where the party is. When she says democratic party values no longer represent American values, that's something
Tulsi didn’t make a single substantive comment about why she is so offended by yesterday’s verdict. Not one. This is a theme amongst the current GOP criticisms of the case.

Tulsi wants you to vote to defend the rule of law and the Constitution but has zero criticisms of Trump’s role in J6, which was a direct assault on the Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power.

She also happens to be a shill for Russian interests and has lied about the situation in Ukraine.

I don’t know what her motives are, but she is disingenuous at best.

• Haha
Can you share a source or two on Jack Smith’s far and wide reputation as a moron? I’m fascinated to see which news sources have convinced you that Garland put in place a moron to oversee the most important special council effort in our history.

I don’t think I’ve heard your opinion about exactly what was unfair about how the recent trial was conducted and I’m interested in better understanding it. Please be specific.
He has just gotten crushed on severwl cases included two white washes by the Supreme Court. He has butchered the only case, as you know, I said they have trump and it is legit. The rest of this is politics and for lack of a better word trumped up never before seen charges. They had Biden as well, but let him off the hook. Not sure how having these and being a vp is the same. The obstruction and sharing bit of it I feel like he will have a hard time getting around. But not if he gets elected now. Should have kept it simple. Plus they have a judge there who keeps them straight.

Here is my deal and opinion will. Why show any level of deception from the left. If the case was so good against him, why? This is a trial everyone will remember. We got a former president charged with a misdemeanor they found a way to turn into a felony. Never been done before. Back to my original point. Why? Why assign this judge. Who anyone with a working brain could claim has a conflict of interest. That will be an immediate source of appeal. How in the hell could he ever get a fair trial there? No one in their right mind could also believe the decked wasn’t stacked against him. If you have him on this amazing case, why not make it questionless. Bragg had plenty of time. No one from the other side gives this one bit of credence. I have seen more people from the middle angry about this publicly than anyone else. Because of the optics. They had all the time in the world to make it seem less like a hatchet job, but they so desperately needed a win they didn’t care. All they did was tick off the right. Not sure they accomplished anything but another cog in an ad. They made the tds folks of the country super happy I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Tulsi didn’t make a single substantive comment about why she is so offended by yesterday’s verdict. Not one. This is a theme amongst the current GOP criticisms of the case.

Tulsi wants you to vote to defend the rule of law and the Constitution but has zero criticisms of Trump’s role in J6, which was a direct assault on the Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power.

She also happens to be a shill for Russian interests and has lied about the situation in Ukraine.

I don’t know what her motives are, but she is disingenuous at best.
How has she lied about Ukraine? Is it better to believe the MSM narrative that Ukraine is winning which is false?

that resume includes allowing felonies become misdemeanors all over NY, but he has to dig up something from 7 years ago to effect an election.....hes pathetic and a shill.

He has just gotten crushed on severwl cases included two white washes by the Supreme Court. He has butchered the only case, as you know, I said they have him and it is legit. The rest of this is politics and for lack of a better word trumped up never before seen charges. They had Biden as well, but let him off the hook. Not sure how having these and being a vp is the same. The obstruction and sharing bit of it I feel like he will have a hard time getting around. But not if he gets elected now. Should have kept it simple. Plus they have a judge there who keeps them straight.

Here is my deal and opinion will. Why show any level of deception from the left. If the case was so good against him, why? This is a trial everyone will remember. We got a former president charged with a misdemeanor they found a way to turn into a felony. Never been done before. Back to my original point. Why? Why assign this judge. Who anyone with a working brain could claim has a conflict of interest. That will be an immediate source of appeal. How in the hell could he ever get a fair trial there? No one in their right mind could also believe the decked wasn’t stacked against him. If you have him on this amazing case, why not make it questionless. Bragg had plenty of time. No one from the other side gives this one bit of credence. I have seen more people from the middle angry about this publicly than anyone else. Because of the optics. They had all the time in the world to make it seem less like a hatchet job, but they so desperately needed a win they didn’t care. All they did was tick off the right. Not sure they accomplished anything but another cog in an ad. They made the tds folks of the country super happy I guess.
So, you don't have a link to any legal commentators who contend Smith is a moron. It's been an ongoing accusation of yours and I was just wondering if that was your own conclusion or the conclusion of others out there.

Mechan was not assigned, he was randomly selected same as Aileen Cannon was randomly assigned in FL. If you are suggesting a conspiracy to work outside the usual process to determine judges, I'd be interested in seeing what's behind that accusation.

The legal reasoning for the charges against Trump has been explored in numerous threads. If the misdemeanors identified can be tied to the commission of another crime, they become felonies and according to the jury the state made that case. That kind of upgrading of charges occurs in numerous scenarios in NY and elsewhere.

Again, there are a multitude of vague accusations about the trial, but I haven't heard much about what specifically the judge or Bragg did wrong.

• Haha
So, you don't have a link to any legal commentators who contend Smith is a moron. It's been an ongoing accusation of yours and I was just wondering if that was your own conclusion or the conclusion of others out there.

Mechan was not assigned, he was randomly selected same as Aileen Cannon was randomly assigned in FL. If you are suggesting a conspiracy to work outside the usual process to determine judges, I'd be interested in seeing what's behind that accusation.

The legal reasoning for the charges against Trump has been explored in numerous threads. If the misdemeanors identified can be tied to the commission of another crime, they become felonies and according to the jury the state made that case. That kind of upgrading of charges occurs in numerous scenarios in NY and elsewhere.

Again, there are a multitude of vague accusations about the trial, but I haven't heard much about what specifically the judge or Bragg did wrong.

I just gave you specifics. Why put a judge on the case who had eleventy billion perceived conflict of interests. You are selecting a jury that nearly guarantees conviction. Even liberal lawyers on the jury to walk the jury thru the case to conviction. How many different perceived advantages do you need to convict someone. It isn’t supposed to be that way in this country the last time I checked. Again. Who gives a shit. You got the Orangeman. On the tricky misdemeanor felony. This is what we broke precedent for. Seriously, are you really proud that we broke a country precedent to cite someone for a clerical error. Paying off a person urged to come forward for political reasons only.

People that hate trump hate him. Deeply hate him. Probably had ten jurors that hate him

Last edited:
Convicted of an alleged crime that occured years ago on May 30 of an election year with sentencing set for July11 (conveniently right during the summer campaign season & before any head-to-head debate with Biden) with an appeal date unlikely to occur until after November (after the election).

Nothing political to see here. Move along

Nothing political to see here. Move along
sarcasm, I get it, but that's the whole point:

He paid the money because he feared that the emergence of the Stormy Daniels thing just before the 2016 election. The falsification, etc. etc. was all just business as usual to him, I guess.

to me, that's what's so funny about this thing and always will be so hilarious about Trump, who is at once so self-serious and a clown: he could have just gone on being himself. Living is gold-plated life. But, no, he had to be President. Why he chose to do that no one can say, and I never took Ab Psyche, but I think all his life in some way he has wanted to get caught.

• Haha

He paid the money because he feared that the emergence of the Stormy Daniels thing just before the 2016 election. The falsification, etc. etc. was all just business as usual to him, I guess.

to me, that's what's so funny about this thing and always will be so hilarious about Trump, who is at once so self-serious and a clown: he could have just gone on being himself. Living is gold-plated life. But, no, he had to be President. Why he chose to do that no one can say, and I never took Ab Psyche, but I think all his life in some way he has wanted to get caught.
He's been echoing the same talking points since the 90s. American jobs are being sold out by our politicians & big corporations to foreign lands & Americans are being screwed. He knew there was corruption in DC and he shined a light on it. We all see it now and extends well beyond DC

He was against foreign intervention & endless wars to influence foreign diplomacy. He's an asshole, he's power-hungry, he's a lot of things . But I believe he truly means when he says put Americans first before any foreign nation.

And his presidency term was a helluva lot better than Biden's. By miles. The trajectory of the American empire is now going on a completely different direction than it was before.

Now feels we've already hit the ice berg and the politicians (many Republicans & Democrats included) are just grabbing as much valuable silverware & jewels as they can before they take the last life rafts leaving us to sink with the Titanic. Probably toast champagne with the Chinese as they watch us sink below the waves

Last edited:

He chose that due to Obama. I can give you the exact moment he chose to try to be president. You aren’t wrong. He could have gone on being a Democrat, and never having to face up to anything as long as he kept giving. He thought Obama was a terrible president. He said so. His supposed friends he donated to turned on him. Then Obama took some shots at his correspondents dinner and here we are. And if he gets reelected make sure to thank Obama.

If you ever wonder why Seth meyers loves to take shots. Right here.

The DOJ played no part in the case in NY.

Not really. He and Bragg worked together in the NY State Attorney's office, so they knew each other, and during that time Colangelo led several investigations into Trump including Trump's charity. That's valuable experience that I'm sure Bragg utilized in this latest case but it in no way indicates anything untoward.

Colangelo is now associated with one of the highest profile convictions in our lifetime. Looks like a very shrewd career move to move to me.
And he is just another Odumbo appointment that was made to go after Trump by the DOJ. He will go down in history as just another communist puppet of Odumbo and his regime.

He chose that due to Obama.
That's may be so - but, again, choosing politics is pretty risky if you don't want people messing in business affairs which are known to be legendarily shady.

He's profited off it all, sure, and to be sure his progeny have, but to turn around an claim that the prosecution is political is pretty funny, ya gotta admit.

Also, please note, I am certain he was a Democrat only for expediency's sake while he lived in New York. His "views" on some things were long noted.

That's may be so - but, again, choosing politics is pretty risky if you don't want people messing in business affairs which are known to be legendarily shady.

He's profited off it all, sure, and to be sure his progeny have, but to turn around an claim that the prosecution is political is pretty funny, ya gotta admit.

Also, please note, I am certain he was a Democrat only for expediency's sake while he lived in New York. His "views" on some things were long noted.
How can you not claim it isn’t political nice. That is simply insane. The guy ran on a platform of indicting Trump. If Trump wasn’t running for president, these charges never see the light of day. No one would have supported going after a former president on a clerical error. Something that hasn’t been done in the history of the country. You think other presidents haven’t paid people off. Or done illegal things. Jesus Christ. The Clinton’s have gotten away with more than most cartels. Donald Trump is a bad human but he was still president. The office means something. Even when a corpse is still occupying it. You go to the White House. It should be respectful. The doc case I get. The rest is just a shitshow for constituents that hate Trump. Period.

The judge’s own kid profited off this case

Just wait. Whoever is elected will use the doj to do their bidding going forward.

He's profited off it all, sure, and to be sure his progeny have,but to turn around an claim that the prosecution is political is pretty funny, ya gotta admit.
Would the prosecution take place if he wasn’t running for president? Why did it not take place 2 years ago?
Why can’t people be honest?
It is most definitely political.

Last edited:
Trump is not even a right Republican. 20 years ago he probably would've fallen under moderate or moderate Democrat based on most of his policies & stances. The democratic party has given too much influence to the far left and the party has shifted radically to the left over the last decade. He's probably the same Democrat he's always been, just now he resides in light red republican land. His house didn't move, just the boundaries around him did

How can you not claim it isn’t political nice. That is simply insane. The guy ran on a platform of indicting Trump. If Trump wasn’t running for president, these charges never see the light of day. No one would have supported going after a former president on a clerical error. Something that hasn’t been done in the history of the country. You think other presidents haven’t paid people off. Or done illegal things. Jesus Christ. The Clinton’s have gotten away with more than most cartels. Donald Trump is a bad human but he was still president. The office means something. Even when a corpse is still occupying it. You go to the White House. It should be respectful. The doc case I get. The rest is just a shitshow for constituents that hate Trump. Period.

Bush approved an unjust war in Iraq based off false pretenses & a patriot act that has been weaponized against Americans. Obama ordered the drone strike murder of an American citizen overseas, Biden bragged to withholding aid to Ukraine unless the lead prosecutor for the Barisma case was fired & he had boxes of classified documents illegally at his residence when he had no business with them or was unable to declassify them neither as VP or Senator. Trump at least was allowed to declassify said documents when he was president. He didn't get prosecuted because (he was a well-meaning old man who was mentally unfit to stand trial) being a "mentally unfit old man" made him unable to answer for this crime but makes him great to remain president? Funny how there are reddit thread investors who've made millions following Nancy Pelosi investments....Epstein seemingly had more dirt on Bill Clinton than anyone else.

I'm all for justice & if you're going to prosecute Trump, line up Biden, Pelosi, Clinton, Bush, etc next. Hang them all high then

Just wait. Whoever is elected will use the doj to do their bidding going forward.
I never said it wasn't.

trump is a politician, ergo he will cast all prosecutions as political / but in this case / the crime itself was political, and therefore the case was a political matter.

1) I agree, and said as much, if he wasn't running for president the charges would have never seen the light of day. That's the funny part.

1a) but I also note that if he hadn't run for president, he wouldn't have (felt he needed to commit) this particular crime.

2) "clerical error" is doing a lot of amusing work there.

3) because others got away with it he should?

I never said it wasn't.

trump is a politician, ergo he will cast all prosecutions as political / but in this case / the crime itself was political, and therefore the case was a political matter.

1) I agree, and said as much, if he wasn't running for president the charges would have never seen the light of day. That's the funny part.

1a) but I also note that if he hadn't run for president, he wouldn't have (felt he needed to commit) this particular crime.

2) "clerical error" is doing a lot of amusing work there.

3) because others got away with it he should?
We could call it a clerical error. Or more political shenanigans. He only had to cover it up after democrats begged her to come forward with her story. I believed he probably slept with her. Till she told her fifth different version on the stand. Literally an interview out there in 2016 where she says exactly the opposite of what she said on the stand. Trump lies too. Who do you believe? A porn star who said she passed out during sex despite being a professional at sex. Or trump. It isn’t an easy choice sadly. We know for a fact she has lied multiple times. There is that.

The whole thing is a tragedy. No matter what side of the isle you are on. When no president has been tried for anything, this is what you choose to use it on. From this point forward nothing will be off limits.

Last edited:
We could call it a clerical error. Or more political shenanigans. He only had to cover it up after democrats begged her to come forward with her story. I believed he probably slept with her. Till she told her fifth different version on the stand. Literally an interview out there in 2016 where she says exactly the opposite of what she said on the stand. Trump lies too. Who do you believe? A porn star who said she passed out during sex despite being a professional at sex. Or trump. It isn’t an easy choice sadly. We know for a fact she has lied multiple times. There is that.

The whole thing is a tragedy. No matter what side of the isle you are on.
It's not a tragedy.

Not even close.

So, clear me up here: you don't believe he had sex with her. So what was he covering up?

It's not a tragedy.

Not even close.

So, clear me up here: you don't believe he had sex with her. So what was he covering up?
You think anyone believes him if she comes forward. Right after the grab her in the blank comment. Come on. This is not what yiu try and ex president on for the first time ever. It just isn’t. I don’t want to hear anyone for the left whine when this happens in the other direction.

Like Maxine waters whined and cried. She went all out telling people to make trump’s cabinet feel uncomfortable at restaurants. Tell them they are not welcome. She called the police recently. She wanted them defunded by the way. To remove someone at a restaurant for making her uncomfortable. Yelling at her about how racist she is and how bad her policy decisions are.

This is what I am taking about nice. Just an example. The same thing is going to happen. Just equal an opposite

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT