ADVERTISEMENT

Libs on the march in downtown Atlanta tonight....

You need to learn to respect those with opinions other than yours. As far as the Libs go just what does that mean. Some people just want a more advanced culture. How many of the players on the team you allegedly love do you think consider themselves liberal in thought compared to the number that spout that racism you do.
Oh God here we go

Too bad the Federal Bureau of Insurrections and Antifa are working for the same team. A legitimate law enforcement agency would clean this problem up in a manner of a couple weeks by arresting all their ring leaders and commanders in Portland.

@orangeisgay
Nashville is now overrun with celebrity bleeding heart libs. When someone says I'm from NashVulle (they are true to the area and mostly conservative). When they say I'm from NashVille ( they are posers and transplants).

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I liked Atlanta, lived there from 1978 to 2014, raised a family there, had a great time most of the time. But it now too crowded and traffic is ridiculous. When I moved to Atlanta from Boston, the population sign on the Darlington Apartments said, or at least the first time I noticed it, 1,060,106. I’ll never forget it. In 1986 I bought a house in Druid Hills. It was a great location. I worked in Athens for two years helping build a chemical plant, had the chance to move there and turned it down. Not enough jobs. Now I have a small farm, don’t grow much but it’s peaceful, and I like most of the people out here. Located between Athens and Augusta. Out here, you never disparage anyone because the person you’re telling is probably related to that other person by blood or marriage. Atlanta is just a symptom of this Country’s more or less decline into mediocrity, no more no less, but then the same thing would have been said in the 60s. As long as young people enjoy it, who’s to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT