ADVERTISEMENT

Lying about election fraud is expensive business.

Ballots weren't mailed to the address of every registered voter.

According to the AJC, August 25, 2020:

"Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger sent mailed absentee ballot applications to 6.9 million active voters ahead of the June primary election, helping them vote from home during the coronavirus pandemic.

But for this fall’s general election, Raffensperger replaced that mailing program with a website where voters will soon be able to request absentee ballots.

The website is scheduled to launch within days, and then voters who sign up to receive absentee ballots will be mailed to them starting Sept. 20."

So the only thing that was mailed to voters was an absentee-ballot APPLICATION, not an actual ballot. And the mailout was for the PRIMARY election, not the general.

That's why I said gullible in general. Both sides do it. Im not easily influenced on any matter but Im also not claiming I'm always 100 percent right all the the time.

Whether it's commentators, politicians, lawyers, most will have their own slant. On most issues it's not terribly difficult to spot complete bullshit but some just blindly believe anything as long as its inline with what they want to hear. That's really the crowd I'm referring to.

As far as Guiliani and Powell very few who wanted to believe them paid any attention to what they presented under oath in front of a judge. The court documents and testimony were easily accessible. The guarantee of proof was nowhere in sight. There is a reason Guiliani no longer has a license to practice law. The ruling was published showing in great detail every aspect of the malpractice committed. It really makes you wonder how anyone could be that stupid.
Yes, that’s fine. I have no sympathy for Guiliani. But, that more conservatives seem to get prosecuted shapes opinions and we are told justice is blind. Why has Hunter not been disbarred and prosecuted for FARA violations and why did DOJ allow several tax felonies to statutorily expire? This is an example of what the government is spoon feeding the people. Liberals are besmirched by lies, Republicans are bad. The vax is wonderful, anyone who questions it, like mRNA pioneer Robert Malone, or RFKJ, is labeled a loon and that message is pounded into the people by government and complicit media.

This government and media have serious problems with a little sunlight.

Ballots weren't mailed to the address of every registered voter.

According to the AJC, August 25, 2020:

"Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger sent mailed absentee ballot applications to 6.9 million active voters ahead of the June primary election, helping them vote from home during the coronavirus pandemic.

But for this fall’s general election, Raffensperger replaced that mailing program with a website where voters will soon be able to request absentee ballots.

The website is scheduled to launch within days, and then voters who sign up to receive absentee ballots will be mailed to them starting Sept. 20."

So the only thing that was mailed to voters was an absentee-ballot APPLICATION, not an actual ballot. And the mailout was for the PRIMARY election, not the general.
And there was little if any signature verification on any of the absentee ballots in heavily democrat voting precincts in Georgia in 2020. My prediction is trump wins Georgia in 2024 by 150,000 plus votes. Some of it is because Biden is that incompetent and some of it is because those droves of absentee votes because of Voter ID want show up this time around. Democrats will throw 90% of their $$$ in swing states with little absentee voter verification and wouldn’t surprise me of it works…..

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I guess on the election, I believe what all the people who would be in a position to know say.
The conclusion by these people, many of them Rep said there was not any wide spread fraud that would have changed the outcome in any state.
Have you thought that in many cases those government officials, like Kemp and Raffensberger, assuring you the election was the most secure, would say so because to say otherwise would be to self-indict their competence to stage a fraud-free election? Would you really expect any government or election official to say, “This election was fraught with fraud, we blew it and left it susceptible to hacking, just total dogshit?” And why do you think Kemp and Raffensperger would push extensive changes to the process that gave us the most secure election in our history?

Just questions to consider rather than just accepting what government and their media arm WAPO, NYT, CNN, etc tell you to think.

Have you thought that in many cases those government officials, like Kemp and Raffensberger, assuring you the election was the most secure, would say so because to say otherwise would be to self-indict their competence to stage a fraud-free election? Would you really expect any government or election official to say, “This election was fraught with fraud, we blew it and left it susceptible to hacking, just total dogshit?” And why do you think Kemp and Raffensperger would push extensive changes to the process that gave us the most secure election in our history?

Just questions to consider rather than just accepting what government and their media arm WAPO, NYT, CNN, etc tell you to think.
I am 100% sure that if Trump, Rudy or any of his cult followers had PROOF of what they claim in public, they would say the same inside the courtroom.
It's going on 4 years and as of yet, they have not done so.
After almost 4 years you would think Rudy or Trump would show the "mountain of evidence" they claim to have.
That seems reasonable to me.
It's all good.
The only difference (I think) we have to this topic.....
I do not believe claims Trump has made since before the first vote was cast 4 years ago.
If one day it is ever proven in a court of law, then I will be first to say Trump was correct and all the other election officials were wrong.

I am 100% sure that if Trump, Rudy or any of his cult followers had PROOF of what they claim in public, they would say the same inside the courtroom.
After almost 4 years you would think Rudy or Trump would show the "mountain of evidence" they claim to have.
It's all good.
I do not believe claims Trump has made since before the first vote was cast 4 years ago.
If one day it is ever proven in a court of law, then I will be first to say Trump was correct and all the other election officials were wrong.
OK, and I don’t believe Trump and nor do I believe the government telling us it was the most secure election in history. Don’t worry, our government will never lead you astray.

Reactions: mitchelldawg

If Kemp and Raffensperger had been able to prove any meaningful fraud at all, their fortunes in the GOP would have soared regardless of any vulnerabilities they left unaddressed prior to the election.

If the Dems had committed massive voter fraud, they certainly would have ensured that their down-ticket candidates also benefitted, and yet many people voted for Biden for POTUS and then republicans down-ticket. Because there wasn’t fraud and people were tired on the most divisive President in our history.

There is no mystery as to why Trump lost. He lost the middle, and he lost it for easily understood reason.

If Kemp and Raffensperger had been able to prove any meaningful fraud at all, their fortunes in the GOP would have soared regardless of any vulnerabilities they left unaddressed prior to the election.

If the Dems had committed massive voter fraud, they certainly would have ensured that their down-ticket candidates also benefitted, and yet many people voted for Biden for POTUS and then republicans down-ticket. Because there wasn’t fraud and people were tired on the most divisive President in our history.

There is no mystery as to why Trump lost. He lost the middle, and he lost it for easily understood reason.
I would challenge you on your first paragraph, if they wanted to see if fraud occurred they would have done a signature Audit in Dekalb NOT Cobb.
If they would have tried to match signatures in Dekalb no telling what would have been found, I don’t think they wanted to know.

Your last paragraph is spot on. Trump was/is the person to blame for his defeat. Biden’s total incompetence gives him a legitimate chance to win in 2024.

And if a couple government stooges told you there was fraud you’d become the #1 election denier.

I would challenge you on your first paragraph, if they wanted to see if fraud occurred they would have done a signature Audit in Dekalb NOT Cobb.
If they would have tried to match signatures in Dekalb no telling what would have been found, I don’t think they wanted to know.

Your last paragraph is spot on. Trump was/is the person to blame for his defeat. Biden’s total incompetence gives him a legitimate chance to win in 2024.
Honest question. Why? Because Cobb is majority white and DeKalb is majority black? Why is the assumption always that only the Dems would commit voter fraud when there is ample evidence that republicans have been equally inclined to commit fraud when examining proven cases?

And if a couple government stooges told you there was fraud you’d become the #1 election denier.
You didn’t answer my questions.

Reactions: LawDawg6
Honest question. Why? Because Cobb is majority white and DeKalb is majority black? Why is the assumption always that only the Dems would commit voter fraud when there is ample evidence that republicans have been equally inclined to commit fraud when examining proven cases?

You didn’t answer my questions.
Because Cobb had the most up to date signature verification system in the state and absentee ballots were scanned against the database. Only question with this system is how exact match you require. Dekalb does not use this software and fairly sure Abrams and company were aware.

Reactions: willdup

I'd say, first of all, the changes to GA election laws between 2020 and 2022 weren't "extensive." Second, the changes were mostly made as a sop to all those Pubs who never ceased howling about nonexistent fraud. Third, the landscape didn't change much: Warnock won another Senate race. (Too bad, I sure would've voted for Gary Black.)

Get hold of Raffensperger's book "Integrity Counts." I think you'll find it an interesting read.

I'd say, first of all, the changes to GA election laws between 2020 and 2022 weren't "extensive." Second, the changes were mostly made as a sop to all those Pubs who never ceased howling about nonexistent fraud. Third, the landscape didn't change much: Warnock won another Senate race. (Too bad, I sure would've voted for Gary Black.)

Get hold of Raffensperger's book "Integrity Counts." I think you'll find it an interesting read.
GOP pollsters I’ve heard on radio say requiring ID for absentee ballots VS questionable signature verification flips the election 50K to 125K; I would say that is probably overstated, but if 1/2 is true than this change alone is significant….

So how'd Warnock win?
To add to that question, who are the people running such a large fraud scheme, how many are there, and how have they been able to maintain perfect silence?

The fraud identified by @DawgWCK is still a very manual process. The operation to generate tens of thousands of fraudulent votes would have taken many people to execute. The more participants, the more likely loose lips expose the scheme. Yet nothing.

I think we can all agree, despite the suggested shortcomings, that this has been by far the most scrutinized presidential election in our history and they still haven’t found anything. Perhaps because there isn’t anything to find.

GOP pollsters I’ve heard on radio say requiring ID for absentee ballots VS questionable signature verification flips the election 50K to 125K; I would say that is probably overstated, but if 1/2 is true than this change alone is significant….
The number of outright lies that continue to be told about the 2020 election in GA is stunning.

Right wing disinformation channels are saying that Kemp’s office informed Raffensperger that they had confirmed over 17k invalid votes in Fulton County alone and that there is a special session meeting today and tomorrow to review the situation. That is an outright lie, as both Kemp and Raffensperger have confirmed. But that hasn’t stopped the social media trolls from
breathlessly promoting more of their BS.

This is one of a hundred examples of the lies on this topic and many will believe them.

If there was legitimate fraud, why does the right feel compelled to keep making up easily disproven lies about it? Fox was lying, Rudy was lying, Trumps as lying, and the lies continue.

The number of outright lies that continue to be told about the 2020 election in GA is stunning.

Right wing disinformation channels are saying that Kemp’s office informed Raffensperger that they had confirmed over 17k invalid votes in Fulton County alone and that there is a special session meeting today and tomorrow to review the situation. That is an outright lie, as both Kemp and Raffensperger have confirmed. But that hasn’t stopped the social media trolls from
breathlessly promoting more of their BS.

This is one of a hundred examples of the lies on this topic and many will believe them.

If there was legitimate fraud, why does the right feel compelled to keep making up easily disproven lies about it? Fox was lying, Rudy was lying, Trumps as lying, and the lies continue.

There is some validity to this assertion if you compare down ballot voting #’s from Dekalb County in 2022 Vs 2020. Their voter rolls increased by 5% during this period but they were down 1% more than state average so about 6% in total decrease more than they should.

Warnock won because Hershel was an awful candidate, Black would have beaten him by 150,000 votes or so.

I know nothing about the above assertion. Information I heard and gathered was not from right wing pundits.

It's all good.
That one word Mitchell. Is why I don’t question the election. Proof. There is no reason to. Because what caused most of the uproar can’t be proven.

I like how you called it the big lie earlier. Love the made up nickname by the media. That Scarlett letter for questioning an election. Something that was done in 2016 as well. A former president, called a current president illegitimate because of Russian interference. All proven to be bs. What happened to Jimmy Carter? John Lewis or the 100’s Of other politicians spreading the first big lie. Hillary? I will hang up and listen.

All it takes however is a little common sense to know why people question it. The largest increase in voter turnout in modern history. (More than double)For Biden. Considered the weakest Democrat candidate ever. The man couldn’t get 12 people to a rally during the pandemic. Yet got 80 million to vote for him. The historic voter participation for me was enough to look with a side eye. Don’t say Trump caused it. That is crap or Biden would have had more support along the way.

It is over. Long gone. Biden is president. Nothing is changing that. For the worse for sure, but he is our legitimate president.

What I don’t get is how many of you will defend any question about that election as pure bs. The left was willing to believe pussy galore and ysenia onatoppe tampered with the election to make trump president. Like it was their right. Is it just trump, that causes the reaction. Or Do you not really see why someone may question it at least a little?

Last edited:
That one word Mitchell. Is why I don’t question the election. Proof. There is no reason to. Because what caused most of the uproar can’t be proven.

I like how you called it the big lie earlier. Love the made up nickname by the media. That Scarlett letter for questioning an election. Something that was done in 2016 as well. A former president, called a current president illegitimate because of Russian interference. All proven to be bs. What happened to Jimmy Carter? John Lewis or the 100’s Of other politicians spreading the first big lie. Hillary? I will hang up and listen.

All it takes however is a little common sense to know why people question it. The largest increase in voter turnout in modern history. (More than double)For Biden. Considered the weakest Democrat candidate ever. The man couldn’t get 12 people to a rally during the pandemic. Yet got 80 million to vote for him. The historic voter participation for me was enough to look with a side eye. Don’t say Trump caused it. That is crap or Biden would have had more support along the way.

It is over. Long gone. Biden is president. Nothing is changing that. For the worse for sure, but he is our legitimate president.

What I don’t get is how many of you will defend any question about that election as pure bs. The left was willing to believe pussy galore and ysenia onatoppe tampered with the election to make trump president. Like it was their right. Is it just trump, that causes the reaction. Or Do you not really see why someone may question it at least a little?
Zing "I" am not defending anything. I am going by what all the officials that would actually know say.
You can compare to anything you like, but have you ever heard a SITTING PRESIDENT say on national TV (many times), that the only was I will lose the election is if it is rigged. That was BEFORE any votes were cast. Then come out on election night any proclaim that he actually won and it was stolen.
I my 61 years, I have never seen anything like it. Even Hillary, who I can't stand, said some awful things but conceded the next day.
I didn't have a problem with anyone questioning the election, but when I saw it was a sham when Rudy and others would say sh** on TV, then not say it court.
Anyway, I wish the Rep really did have the goods on Biden and him and Trump could share the same jail cell. This country has never been in such a need for change in both parties IMO.
Always enjoy the exchange with you.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Zinger - No offense here but I do hope you understand the only common sense involved is people wanted to vote to keep Trump from winning the election. I would have voted for any Democrat. I disagree with Trump on about everything on his limited platform (except for term limits which you didn't hear anything about during his administration). It was never about Biden.

No EFFs given about any of this BS from 2020. The Left cheated and nothing will change my mind.

Biden/dims have damn near destroyed this country in just 3 years. Trump is getting elected in 2024 and the only way to stop him is to JFK him.

Zinger - No offense here but I do hope you understand the only common sense involved is people wanted to vote to keep Trump from winning the election. I would have voted for any Democrat. I disagree with Trump on about everything on his limited platform (except for term limits which you didn't hear anything about during his administration). It was never about Biden.
I don’t have a problem with that at all. There are several who post here a lot with the same opinion. There only reason is to spite trump. I am sure there is plenty of that out there. But it didn’t carry the election. And certainly doesn’t explain 22 million more people voting in that election. During a pandemic. For a candidate who couldn’t rally anyone. And his policies have crippled us in more ways that I can count. I don’t like Trump. I am voting for someone else in the primary. But his policy overall is much better for the country. Trump got you to elect a vege. And the lefts version of qanon is running the place. Which is why we have an open border. Furries running around with litter boxes in schools, and now we all of the sudden can’t tell the difference between a man and a woman. I have never seen a human being make a bunch of smart people lose their senses this much in my life. Not to mention, a president should have his faculties. Biden has nothing left. And you need your president to not look so feeble and make a decision on his own occasionally.

Common sense tells you when 6 million is the most from one year to the next that the vote has ever increased, 22 million in the middle of the deadliest part of the pandemic. Damn near got me right then. There is no way in hell that many turned out just to spite Trump. And 10 million more voted for Biden than Obama. Not to mention on the other end of that common sense spectrum, it doesn’t explain how Trump got more votes than Obama ever did.

Answer that last common sense line and I will go away.

Zing "I" am not defending anything. I am going by what all the officials that would actually know say.
You can compare to anything you like, but have you ever heard a SITTING PRESIDENT say on national TV (many times), that the only was I will lose the election is if it is rigged. That was BEFORE any votes were cast. Then come out on election night any proclaim that he actually won and it was stolen.
I my 61 years, I have never seen anything like it. Even Hillary, who I can't stand, said some awful things but conceded the next day.
I didn't have a problem with anyone questioning the election, but when I saw it was a sham when Rudy and others would say sh** on TV, then not say it court.
Anyway, I wish the Rep really did have the goods on Biden and him and Trump could share the same jail cell. This country has never been in such a need for change in both parties IMO.
Always enjoy the exchange with you.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Merry Christmas to you too Mitchell! You are right. Never heard a sitting president say it. What he did from November till the end of January is incredibly stupid. It is what someone does when they are butthurt about a loss when over confident. And it bites them in the ass. Also, what he has done in response. He isn’t a politician. Never was.

I have heard the same words however. But by actual politicians. Jimmy Carter among other calling a president illegitimate. I had never heard that before. Hillary went on a tour of talk shows. Said don’t concede. An election can be stolen from you. I have posted 100 articles with Her begging Biden not to concede no matter what. And her still believing her election was stolen by Russian and trump. The rhetoric was already there. Had already happened. Trump lost so he went down the path it was already heading on. Except he took it too far and step outside of the political boundary.

I was watching election night on nbc. The democrats own pundits said Biden claimed victory before midnight so he would be able to challenge the election results. He thought he was cooked. So did they at the time. I can see both bad events. I just wish you guys could see past Trump for one millisecond.

And look at the mess you have put through. I don’t care what you say Trump helped this country more than anyone in a while.

And look at the mess you have put through. I don’t care what you say Trump helped this country more than anyone in a while.
We will have to agree to disagree. I believe Joe has done a much better job than Trump. NATO is intact. Inflation is coming down without a recession. Russia is still considered an enemy. You know….all the stuff the GOP used to stand for.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
Paper ballots & in person voting on election day is the only way our country will ever have honest elections going forward. Many people had a ballot cast in their name in the last election, but they had no idea they cast it. Hell. many voters on the left can't read or write, let alone cast a ballot in an election! Ballot harvesting is a real thing & the left is & always has been outstanding at cheating! I'll add in one other fact, hundreds of thousands of lefty voters don't have time to vote, they are to busy doing drugs or robbing & stealing from people who work for a living!

Last edited:
Paper ballots & in person voting on election day is the only way our country will ever have honest elections going forward. Many people had a ballot cast in their name in the last election, but they had know idea they cast it. Hell. many voters that on the left can't read or write, let alone cast a ballot in an election! Ballot harvesting is a real thing &

Many people had a ballot cast in their name in the last election, but they had know idea they cast it. Hell. many voters on the left can't read or write, let alone cast a ballot in an election!
Many people on the left can’t read or write, and they had know idea they cast a ballot?

That’s just beautiful. Thank you.

I am not a Trump guy but will vote for him against whatever anti-American moron the Democrats run. Yes, he lies a lot, as do all the democrats.
Will you vote for Trump over all the other more qualified and sane GOP Presidential candidates is the real question. If the answer is yes then you're a Trump guy.

I don’t have a problem with that at all. There are several who post here a lot with the same opinion. There only reason is to spite trump. I am sure there is plenty of that out there. But it didn’t carry the election. And certainly doesn’t explain 22 million more people voting in that election. During a pandemic. For a candidate who couldn’t rally anyone. And his policies have crippled us in more ways that I can count. I don’t like Trump. I am voting for someone else in the primary. But his policy overall is much better for the country. Trump got you to elect a vege. And the lefts version of qanon is running the place. Which is why we have an open border. Furries running around with litter boxes in schools, and now we all of the sudden can’t tell the difference between a man and a woman. I have never seen a human being make a bunch of smart people lose their senses this much in my life. Not to mention, a president should have his faculties. Biden has nothing left. And you need your president to not look so feeble and make a decision on his own occasionally.

Common sense tells you when 6 million is the most from one year to the next that the vote has ever increased, 22 million in the middle of the deadliest part of the pandemic. Damn near got me right then. There is no way in hell that many turned out just to spite Trump. And 10 million more voted for Biden than Obama. Not to mention on the other end of that common sense spectrum, it doesn’t explain how Trump got more votes than Obama ever did.

Answer that last common sense line and I will go away.
And he’s at a 34% approval rating AND Republicans are going to again nominate the only person in the world who Biden beats in a head to head election.

You have to ask yourself why the GOP is going to nominate the one guy who would lose to a guy with a 34% approval rating…

Paper ballots & in person voting on election day is the only way our country will ever have honest elections going forward. Many people had a ballot cast in their name in the last election, but they had know idea they cast it. Hell. many voters that on the left can't read or write, let alone cast a ballot in an election! Ballot harvesting is a real thing &
What's many people, can you provide a percentage of the overall total number?

And he’s at a 34% approval rating AND Republicans are going to again nominate the only person in the world who Biden beats in a head to head election.

You have to ask yourself why the GOP is going to nominate the one guy who would lose to a guy with a 34% approval rating…
It will not be me voting for him in the primary. But I can’t believe at this point Biden beats anyone. He is a total trainwreck at the moment. It isn’t getting any better either. He will not step away.

It will not be me voting for him in the primary. But I can’t believe at this point Biden beats anyone. He is a total trainwreck at the moment. It isn’t getting any better either. He will not step away.
One reason Biden may still win is that he will have a HUGE money advantage over whoever is the republican nominee. The Dems have learned how to raise money and supported by various PAC's and the Reps won't come close. Where the money will manifest itself (mainly from the PAC's, not directly from the campaign) are in the various get out their vote drives that the Dems have become masterful at and the Reps are far behind. If you take that factor out of the race, I think any Rep beats Biden, even Trump, but it's the equalizer and does not show up in polls.

I hope I am wrong but will not be surprised if the case.

Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT