ADVERTISEMENT

Lying about election fraud is expensive business.

It will not be me voting for him in the primary. But I can’t believe at this point Biden beats anyone. He is a total trainwreck at the moment. It isn’t getting any better either. He will not step away.
He may not beat him, but the fact Republicans are going to nominate the only person he can beat is a hilarious and well deserved self-own

One reason Biden may still win is that he will have a HUGE money advantage over whoever is the republican nominee. The Dems have learned how to raise money and supported by various PAC's and the Reps won't come close. Where the money will manifest itself (mainly from the PAC's, not directly from the campaign) are in the various get out their vote drives that the Dems have become masterful at and the Reps are far behind. If you take that factor out of the race, I think any Rep beats Biden, even Trump, but it's the equalizer and does not show up in polls.

I hope I am wrong but will not be surprised if the case.
I know the ground game and vote buying will give them an advantage for sure. I think this time they have pissed off their base too much. I literally hear it every single day.

We literally are paying 8 figures a month to house and feed people that aren’t citizens of our country. While actual citizens continue to go without. Homeless citizens get left out. I don’t know how you get past that. A disgruntled Dem said that in my office today.

If Biden was still the character he used to be, I would say he has a chance. I don’t know how he makes it to the finish line. No one wants Kamala to be president. The gop has taken a ton of L’s so anything is possible. But I don’t know how on this one.

Reactions: richb1
I know the ground game and vote buying will give them an advantage for sure. I think this time they have pissed off their base too much. I literally hear it every single day.

We literally are paying 8 figures a month to house and feed people that aren’t citizens of our country. While actual citizens continue to go without. Homeless citizens get left out. I don’t know how you get past that. A disgruntled Dem said that in my office today.

If Biden was still the character he used to be, I would say he has a chance. I don’t know how he makes it to the finish line. No one wants Kamala to be president. The gop has taken a ton of L’s so anything is possible. But I don’t know how on this one.
Don't disagree with any of that. Never thought I would consider voting for Trump for anything but if forced with a choice between him and Biden that is where I am currently going. And the Dems have no good alternatives. Kamala and Gavin don't have a shot. Michelle Obama actually might as she would energize turnout, that would be a scary thought if you are a Republican.

But either Haley or DeSantis would very likely outperform Trump but at this point I only give Haley a shot and maybe 20% at that.

I honestly think you have those two hanging around the hoop in case Trump has a health (or other) crisis with Newsome that same way on the other side, only difference is he isn't running, but keeping his name out there so he becomes a consensus choice in case something bad happens to Joe.

Will you vote for Trump over all the other more qualified and sane GOP Presidential candidates is the real question. If the answer is yes then you're a Trump guy.
The answer is no in the primary, but the answer is yes in the general against whichever lying, incompetent, anti-American, traitor the democrats pick. I am absolutely not a Trump guy, but I am a pro-American conservative who believes democrats are unfit to govern anything.

The answer is no in the primary, but the answer is yes in the general against whichever lying, incompetent, anti-American, traitor the democrats pick. I am absolutely not a Trump guy, but I am a pro-American conservative who believes democrats are unfit to govern anything.
So who are you pulling the lever for in the primary?

Right now I think Vivek. I don’t trust Haley. Maybe I’m wrong but I see her as a neocon war hawk and globalist. I wouldn’t vote for Christy for assistant dog catcher. I like DeSantis’ policies for the people and pro-decency (imo), but he is as divisive as Trump.

Vivek seems fearless in speaking out about wrongs which the others won’t discuss, like corruption. I would vote for him in the primary to encourage him to run again or to run for a different office. I believe he is someone who could make a difference and does not seem to engender the hate which Trump and DeSantis do. We need less hate on both sides.

How about you?

Reactions: zingerdawg
DeSantis then Hayley. DeSantis was/is a solid Governor. DeSantis is a decent guy, gets more blowback because he want back down to the woke culture. Don’t think he is as devicive as he is betrayed. He is more of a policy guy who would drain SOME of the swamp

DeSantis then Hayley. DeSantis was/is a solid Governor. DeSantis is a decent guy, gets more blowback because he want back down to the woke culture. Don’t think he is as devicive as he is betrayed. He is more of a policy guy who would drain SOME of the swamp
That's where I am. DeSantis very willing to stick his neck out and has gotten stuff done as governor. A few times he has stuck his neck out further than probably wise and has backfired some, but where we are I will accept too far at times over not far enough. And that's where I sometimes think Haley is. But would happy to accept either over Biden or Trump.

Right now I think Vivek. I don’t trust Haley. Maybe I’m wrong but I see her as a neocon war hawk and globalist. I wouldn’t vote for Christy for assistant dog catcher. I like DeSantis’ policies for the people and pro-decency (imo), but he is as divisive as Trump.

Vivek seems fearless in speaking out about wrongs which the others won’t discuss, like corruption. I would vote for him in the primary to encourage him to run again or to run for a different office. I believe he is someone who could make a difference and does not seem to engender the hate which Trump and DeSantis do. We need less hate on both sides.

How about you?
Interesting Vivek appears to be second only to Trump when it comes to divineness.

Biden because I think Trump is a danger to our countries democracy. You may find this hard to believe but I think the Dems are the only ones that can govern outside just saying "tax cuts" and "deregulate" which has never worked for the working class American. Do I agree with all of their policies...of course not. I do feel there needs to be some major changes to the countries asylum program.

How about you?
Have you looked into how Vivek made his money? Classic pump and dump scheme. It’s a very ugly story.
Interesting Vivek appears to be second only to Trump when it comes to divineness.

Biden because I think Trump is a danger to our countries democracy. You may find this hard to believe but I think the Dems are the only ones that can govern outside just saying "tax cuts" and "deregulate" which has never worked for the working class American. Do I agree with all of their policies...of course not. I do feel there needs to be some major changes to the countries asylum program.
I’ll likely vote for Biden for the same reasons, but I think a Haley administration would be interesting. Ramaswamy would be a disaster and DeSantis is one of the most personally awkward national candidates in my lifetime.

That's why I said gullible in general. Both sides do it. Im not easily influenced on any matter but Im also not claiming I'm always 100 percent right all the the time.

Whether it's commentators, politicians, lawyers, most will have their own slant. On most issues it's not terribly difficult to spot complete bullshit but some just blindly believe anything as long as its inline with what they want to hear. That's really the crowd I'm referring to.

As far as Guiliani and Powell very few who wanted to believe them paid any attention to what they presented under oath in front of a judge. The court documents and testimony were easily accessible. The guarantee of proof was nowhere in sight. There is a reason Guiliani no longer has a license to practice law. The ruling was published showing in great detail every aspect of the malpractice committed. It really makes you wonder how anyone could be that stupid.
How much did R. Murdock & His Fox Network have to pay out? GO DAWGS

Reactions: shonuff253
Have you looked into how Vivek made his money? Classic pump and dump scheme. It’s a very ugly story.

I’ll likely vote for Biden for the same reasons, but I think a Haley administration would be interesting. Ramaswamy would be a disaster and DeSantis is one of the most personally awkward national candidates in my lifetime.
What is worse. Living off the government your whole life like ole Joe. Or what Vivek is doing. The man never had an honest days work since corn pop was around.

I am either going to for Haley or Vivek. I think Vivek has the most potential. No way he can be worse than what is currently in office.

We will have to agree to disagree. I believe Joe has done a much better job than Trump. NATO is intact. Inflation is coming down without a recession. Russia is still considered an enemy. You know….all the stuff the GOP used to stand for.
Man you are living in la la land. Have you been in a grocery store lately or do you have all of your food catered by a special Chef. The economy in the worst shape it’s been in 20 years.

Paper ballots & in person voting on election day is the only way our country will ever have honest elections going forward. Many people had a ballot cast in their name in the last election, but they had know idea they cast it. Hell. many voters on the left can't read or write, let alone cast a ballot in an election! Ballot harvesting is a real thing & the left is & always has been outstanding at cheating! I'll add in one other fact, hundreds of thousands of lefty voters don't have time to vote, they are to busy doing drugs or robbing & stealing from people who work for a living!
And also all these people in nursing homes are 100 percent Dems. That is what amazes me.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Man you are living in la la land. Have you been in a grocery store lately or do you have all of your food catered by a special Chef. The economy in the worst shape it’s been in 20 years.
I'll pay a little more for food rather than losing the ability to vote for the rest of my life by voting for the guy who calls himself a dictator. But you do you. Also, do you understand the difference between the economy and inflation? Not the same thing.

He probably won't pay a penny, but I bet u a 100 bucks he will lose his appeal.
It's amazing to me how some have no problem with people ruining other people's lives by spreading lies.
The voicemails that were played at the trial were sickening.
It is not a lie to say the election of 2020 was a fraudulent . And by the way. Almost everything Alex Jones has ever said turned out to be accurate. I kinda doubt everything you’ve ever uttered is accurate. You and your vent lib friend have your heads in the sand about the past election and about the injustice in the courts my brotha. Indict and try in a lib jurisdiction And you get the ruling you want. It’s corrupt as hell.

Last edited:
It is not a lie to say the election of 2020 was a fraud. And by the way. Almost everything Alex Jones has ever turned out for be accurate. I kinda doubt everything you’ve ever uttered is accurate. You and your vent lib friend have you head in the sand about the past election my brotha. .
Sandy Hook was not a false flag operation and frankly, anyone cold hearted enough to suggest otherwise can go straight to hell.

Damn ghouls.

I'll pay a little more for food rather than losing the ability to vote for the rest of my life by voting for the guy who calls himself a dictator. But you do you. Also, do you understand the difference between the economy and inflation? Not the same thing.
At least be truthful. Someone asked him if he would turn into a dictator. He said tongue in cheek he would for day one. Did I miss read the sarcasm in your post. Wages haven’t kept up with inflation. Problem one. No middle class or lower class person I speak with has more money in their pocket. Spending caused inflation. From both sides, but we still haven’t stopped spending. The economy is on fake legs. Housing sales are at their lowest since 2008.

I am no real fan of Trump. But some of what is said of him is just living rent free in folk’s heads. He has already been president. He wasn’t a dictator. Don’t you honestly believe you will lose the right to vote. Maybe you are just trolling, but others owned by Trump say the same thing.

Crazy thing is the middle seems to have tds the worst. And he governed in the middle the first time around. It is almost comical.

At least be truthful. Someone asked him if he would turn into a dictator. He said tongue in cheek he would for day one. Did I miss read the sarcasm in your post. Wages haven’t kept up with inflation. Problem one. No middle class or lower class person I speak with has more money in their pocket. Spending caused inflation. From both sides, but we still haven’t stopped spending. The economy is on fake legs. Housing sales are at their lowest since 2008.

I am no real fan of Trump. But some of what is said of him is just living rent free in folk’s heads. He has already been president. He wasn’t a dictator. Don’t you honestly believe you will lose the right to vote. Maybe you are just trolling, but others owned by Trump say the same thing.

Crazy thing is the middle seems to have tds the worst. And he governed in the middle the first time around. It is almost comical.
Tongue in cheek, just like when he asked for Russia’s help before the 2016 election. Which he then received.

We saw what he did to try and stay in power after he lost the election. That’s straight out of the authoritarian handbook and no prior president has done anything close to that.

You should be honest with yourself and at least acknowledge what you are voting for if you vote for Trump again.

Zinger - We can't keep having an intelligent discussion if you don't see the parallels between being a dictator and the steps he took in stopping the final counting of electoral votes (you know the democratic, peaceful way we elect leadership). This has nothing to do with what he said tongue in cheek. Look at his actions. Who else does he idolize? Dictators in Russia, China and North Korea.

Reactions: shonuff253
Zinger - We can't keep having an intelligent discussion if you don't see the parallels between being a dictator and the steps he took in stopping the final counting of electoral votes (you know the democratic, peaceful way we elect leadership). This has nothing to do with what he said tongue in cheek. Look at his actions. Who else does he idolize? Dictators in Russia, China and North Korea.
Dude. Change the effen channel.

Law dawg I figure you must be a lawyer. But man I feel sorry for you for being so ignorant and brainwashed. I thought better of you my man. Sorry we don’t agree on this subject.

Dude. Change the effen channel.
Don’t make light of an insurrection coup attempt where thousands of lives were lost. Senators were hacked to bits by machete wielding maniacs bent on mayhem, power hungry and bloodthirsty. Poor AOC peed herself a mere three blocks from the murderous rampage.

By the way, when did Dictator Trump finally relinquish the White House? Oh yeah, it was 8AM January 20th. Wasn’t that the day he was supposed to leave?

He didn’t do what a dictator would do! That would be to take things by force. Armed force. He acted like the mega ego personality he is. And reacted no different than a businessman under attack. That man doesn’t idolize anyone but himself. You have made him into so much more than he is. It is embarrassing how much the tds runs thru people. Holy shit. He isn’t Hitler. He is a freaking real estate agent. Jesus Christ. You guys act like you see him for what he is. It is breathtaking to see the extremes people go to about him. As long as you have tds. You can’t talk intelligently about him. He is all that matters. Which is well. Insanity. None of you seem to know it. You want him gone. Yet your actions continue to put him front and center and make him more popular. So we likely will get four more years of him.

So much so, you put a guy in office who is compromised. Totally. And you all pretend like he is just fine. He should be in a nursing home. And you want him for four more years. He is going to have to make a decision on his own. He couldn’t run a food truck at the moment.

Last edited:
Sandy Hook was not a false flag operation and frankly, anyone cold hearted enough to suggest otherwise can go straight to hell.

Damn ghouls.
I’m not aware of the details of Sandy Hook. I doubt you are either.

Last edited:
Tongue in cheek, just like when he asked for Russia’s help before the 2016 election. Which he then received.

We saw what he did to try and stay in power after he lost the election. That’s straight out of the authoritarian handbook and no prior president has done anything close to that.

You should be honest with yourself and at least acknowledge what you are voting for if you vote for Trump again.
Already been proved wrong. Jesus will. The fbi already admitted it was nothing. You are an election denier. You need to get control of yourself.

I don’t want to vote for Trump. But I am not voting for someone who is no longer qualified to be a greeter at Walmart will. One person has a functioning brain. At least enough to have a conversation without a prompter. You are still holding on to Russia. That was already proven to be the biggest lie. It is getting weird that you still believe it.

Reactions: thinkinofmontreal
I edited it for you willdup, glad I could give you a laugh today. Most libs can't laugh much, they're to busy destroying the fabric of our country with socialist ideas.

A big bozo response even for you. Willdup…you have to get caught up on real news and not the lefty main stream drivel you keep repeating. They’ve all been proven wrong.

He didn’t do what a dictator would do! That would be to take things by force. Armed force. He acted like the mega ego personality he is. And reacted no different than a businessman under attack. That man doesn’t idolize anyone but himself. You have made him into so much more than he is. It is embarrassing how much the tds runs thru people. Holy shit. He isn’t Hitler. He is a freaking real estate agent. Jesus Christ. You guys act like you see him for what he is. It is breathtaking to see the extremes people go to about him. As long as you have tds. You can’t talk intelligently about him. He is all that matters. Which is well. Insanity. None of you seem to know it. You want him gone. Yet your actions continue to put him front and center and make him more popular. So we likely will get four more years of him.

So much so, you put a guy in office who is compromised. Totally. And you all pretend like he is just fine. He should be in a nursing home. And you want him for four more years. He is going to have to make a decision on his own. He couldn’t run a food truck at the moment.
Let's see, Trump's other recent quotes:

Immigrants are "polluting the blood of our country."

A pledge to “root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.”

When it talks like a fascist, walks like a fascist, then it is a fascist...so no, I'm not going to downplay his remarks. The man is dehumanizing certain groups to normalize attacking other human beings.

• Haha
Let's see, Trump's other recent quotes:

Immigrants are "polluting the blood of our country."

A pledge to “root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.”

When it talks like a fascist, walks like a fascist, then it is a fascist...so no, I'm not going to downplay his remarks. The man is dehumanizing certain groups to normalize attacking other human beings.
Same comments are made from folks on the left. Or have you so easily forgotten the deplorables comment. He didn’t run the country like that when he was president. We already have a four year study to know how he will handle it. So now you think he is going to turn into something different

I’m note aware of the details of Sandy Hook. I doubt you are either.
My admin assistant at the time of Sandy Hook had 2 grandchildren in the school on that day. I can guaranFNtee you it was not a hoax in any way.

Now, did it once again illustrate the folly of mainstreaming seriously ill kids that do not have the ability to cope with normal jr high and high school interactions? Absolutely. Did it once again demonstrate the failure of authority figures and LE to act when a known seriously troubled young person was basically a flashing billboard that notified everyone he was beyond the breaking point? Absolutely, and there should be questions, investigations and studies conducted to enable us to improve the way we protect all children involved. But you could drag Jones before a firing squad for his grandstanding in this case and I WGAS.

My admin assistant at the time of Sandy Hook had 2 grandchildren in the school on that day. I can guaranFNtee you it was not a hoax in any way.

Now, did it once again illustrate the folly of mainstreaming seriously ill kids that do not have the ability to cope with normal jr high and high school interactions? Absolutely. Did it once again demonstrate the failure of authority figures and LE to act when a known seriously troubled young person was basically a flashing billboard that notified everyone he was beyond the breaking point? Absolutely, and there should be questions, investigations and studies conducted to enable us to improve the way we protect all children involved. But you could drag Jones before a firing squad for his grandstanding in this case and I WGAS.
There is a special place in hell for Alex Jones and anyone who supports him. Exploiting the pain and suffering of a group of people who have suffered the absolute worst pain and loss imaginable for money and influence is a very specific and unredeemable kind of evil. Noted that he is entirely unapologetic.

Already been proved wrong. Jesus will. The fbi already admitted it was nothing. You are an election denier. You need to get control of yourself.
Thats not just wrong, its absurdly wrong. Again, if you want to vote for Trump, knock yourself out. But don't act confused about who you will put back in office.

Trump asked for Russia help hacking emails and got it. Not even Trump is suggesting this didn't happen.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.[142]"

The July 2018 federal indictment of Russian GRU agents said that the first, and unsuccessful, attempt by Russian hackers to infiltrate the computer servers inside Clinton's offices took place on the same day (July 27, 2016) Trump made his "Russia if you're listening" appeal.[149]

The GRU, hacking into email accounts owned by volunteers and employees of the Clinton presidential campaign, including that of campaign chairman John Podesta, and also hacking into "the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC)". As a result, the GRU obtained hundreds of thousands of hacked documents, and the GRU proceeded by arranging releases of damaging hacked material via the WikiLeaks organization and also GRU's personas "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0".[79][80][81]

These are the email that Stone requested be released the same day as the p**sygrab tape. These are accepted facts.

There is far more than I have time to document. Marina Butina and funneled Russian money through the NRA, Russian efforts to hack state voting infrastructure in at least three states, and very significant efforts via social media to inflame conservatives and suppress the black vote.

This all happened, it has zero to do with crossfire hurricane, and Trump welcomed it.

So again, if the choice is Biden and Trump and you prefer Trump, that's your choice. Just ask yourself why Putin, an avowed enemy of the values that we are supposed to hold dear in our country, will be happy when you cast your vote that way.

Same comments are made from folks on the left. Or have you so easily forgotten the deplorables comment. He didn’t run the country like that when he was president. We already have a four year study to know how he will handle it. So now you think he is going to turn into something different
We have a study for what he does when he loses an election as well. Are you forgetting that part?

• Haha
We have a study for what he does when he loses an election as well. Are you forgetting that part?
Yep. Same way a former president called him illegitimate because of foreign intervention. Which was bullshit. The same way Hillary went on every talk show in the world to say he was illegitimate. Then followed that up by saying she has told Joe to never concede anything. Fight tooth and nail till the end.

Biden is still the president will. He didn’t stop anything. Did he handle losing well. No. Neither do the Dems. Stace will go to her grave thinking she beat kemp twice. Cant wait to see how the ole Dems handle losing the presidency. We will see if you guys can hold your water. The gop didn’t. That is for sure.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Thats not just wrong, its absurdly wrong. Again, if you want to vote for Trump, knock yourself out. But don't act confused about who you will put back in office.

Trump asked for Russia help hacking emails and got it. Not even Trump is suggesting this didn't happen.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.[142]"

The July 2018 federal indictment of Russian GRU agents said that the first, and unsuccessful, attempt by Russian hackers to infiltrate the computer servers inside Clinton's offices took place on the same day (July 27, 2016) Trump made his "Russia if you're listening" appeal.[149]

The GRU, hacking into email accounts owned by volunteers and employees of the Clinton presidential campaign, including that of campaign chairman John Podesta, and also hacking into "the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC)". As a result, the GRU obtained hundreds of thousands of hacked documents, and the GRU proceeded by arranging releases of damaging hacked material via the WikiLeaks organization and also GRU's personas "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0".[79][80][81]

These are the email that Stone requested be released the same day as the p**sygrab tape. These are accepted facts.

There is far more than I have time to document. Marina Butina and funneled Russian money through the NRA, Russian efforts to hack state voting infrastructure in at least three states, and very significant efforts via social media to inflame conservatives and suppress the black vote.

This all happened, it has zero to do with crossfire hurricane, and Trump welcomed it.

So again, if the choice is Biden and Trump and you prefer Trump, that's your choice. Just ask yourself why Putin, an avowed enemy of the values that we are supposed to hold dear in our country, will be happy when you cast your vote that way.
Do you know how ridiculous that is? How many will be happy if Biden is put back into office. Ukraine for one. Who is still a corrupt country. What Russia did was wrong, but they have been an awful nation for years. Or do you need a history lessen. China will be so happy if Biden is elected. That is much worse than Russia. If this is what you are basing it on. They are the danger. Not Russia. Tell me I am wrong. Russia didn’t change the election results. She still lost. All of this was deemed to be a nothing burger in how it affected the election. Yet you still bring it up. That isn’t an opinion. An independent investigation by a corrupt fbi couldn’t even make a case. Sheesh.

“They are just good folks, folks.” Your boy said that about the Chinese after they nearly killed me and did kill millions of others. That is the worst topic to discuss with me. And you know that. He wants to take someone out behind the woodshed. How do you think I felt after he said that. F’ing sellout.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT