ADVERTISEMENT

More and more I now believe Trump will be sentenced to jail time in a couple of weeks.

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
The train has run off the tracks for the Dems and they need time to get a new candidate in place and on the trail. What better way than to keep Trump off the trail. At first I thought it would never happen because he was convicted of a low level crime and has no prior convictions, but these people are now desperate and I wouldn’t put anything past them.

That or war or another Fauci created virus or something
I think most people forget that 3 years into Trumps first term we had the best economy ever and safer than ever. I can vividly remember the media all but conceding that Trump was going to win by a landslide unless something “unforeseen” happened and the economy tanked. Well wasn’t Covid just convenient.

I think most people forget that 3 years into Trumps first term we had the best economy ever and safer than ever. I can vividly remember the media all but conceding that Trump was going to win by a landslide unless something “unforeseen” happened and the economy tanked. Well wasn’t Covid just convenient.
& summer of Love/George Floyd riots

I thought the same thing last night. The Democrats don't have many other options to stop Trump.

They can run Joe and lose.
They can run Kamala and lose.
They can run Gavin and face the enormous criticism for bypassing a black female, and possibly lose.
They can try to convince Michelle to step up

Or they can put Trump in jail

I thought the same thing last night. The Democrats don't have many other options to stop Trump.

They can run Gavin and face the enormous criticism for bypassing a black female, and possibly lose.

Or they can let WW3 kickoff or release something deadlier than COVID to the market.

If they do this, I am sure they will. They will just have sunk to another all time low.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The train has run off the tracks for the Dems and they need time to get a new candidate in place and on the trail. What better way than to keep Trump off the trail. At first I thought it would never happen because he was convicted of a low level crime and has no prior convictions, but these people are now desperate and I wouldn’t put anything past them.
All the sentencing guidelines point to jail time. Trump has no respect for the judge and is not apologizing for what he did. You might believe Trump is right but that is not what a judge considers.

Most corrupt administration that has ever been in office.

Maybe, but I don't think Trump needs any more help in his campaign at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I think he will be as well. Democrats will do anything for power.

And I predicted weeks ago Trump will win from jail.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
If Trump is jailed, he will be elected by a large margin! The left knows this & he will not be jailed. However, if he is & is elected again, many current bureaucrats in Biden's administration will end up in prison themselves! Payback is a bitch & retribution works both ways! Personally, I hope all the libs rot in hell for what they are doing to our great nation!

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT