ADVERTISEMENT

More Info on Bountygate

Took about 2 seconds mr morality.. Your vote went to a guy that is a "social liberal" that is a quote from him.. meaning baby killer and gay marriage supporter, neither of which are moral. Would his libertarian views make him say killing any human is ok? or just the unborn because they can't vote?? That is a sell out to say its and individuals choice... if it is an individuals choice to kill an innocent baby then it is just as much a choice for a serial killer to kill grown ups and should be a ok with that party. Seems very weak to not be able to stand up for the unborn human babies being killed every single day. And IMMORAL> I did like the part about individuals being held responsible for their decisions... seems like what I have been saying about you.. LOL
Loser alert

Russiagate's Last Gasp:

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/29/ray-mcgovern-russiagates-last-gasp/

“All parties involved in spreading this malignant psyop are absolutely vile, but a special disdain should be reserved for the media class who have been entrusted by the public with the essential task of creating an informed populace and holding power to account. How much of an unprincipled whore do you have to be to call yourself a journalist and uncritically parrot the completely unsubstantiated assertions of spooks while protecting their anonymity? How much work did these empire fluffers put into killing off every last shred of their dignity? It boggles the mind.

It really is funny how the most influential news outlets in the Western world will uncritically parrot whatever they’re told to say by the most powerful and depraved intelligence agencies on the planet, and then turn around and tell you without a hint of self-awareness that Russia and China are bad because they have state media."

Russiagate's Last Gasp:

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/29/ray-mcgovern-russiagates-last-gasp/

“All parties involved in spreading this malignant psyop are absolutely vile, but a special disdain should be reserved for the media class who have been entrusted by the public with the essential task of creating an informed populace and holding power to account. How much of an unprincipled whore do you have to be to call yourself a journalist and uncritically parrot the completely unsubstantiated assertions of spooks while protecting their anonymity? How much work did these empire fluffers put into killing off every last shred of their dignity? It boggles the mind.

It really is funny how the most influential news outlets in the Western world will uncritically parrot whatever they’re told to say by the most powerful and depraved intelligence agencies on the planet, and then turn around and tell you without a hint of self-awareness that Russia and China are bad because they have state media."
I know. All the media except faux were against rump from the start. Then he did his best job of trying to win them over. Called all of them fake news.Dumb ass never heard that the pen is mightier than the sword I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT