ADVERTISEMENT

More racism……

I thought this was going to be about the Florida teacher who had posters of Black heroes removed from his classroom by a district worker. Allegedly for being age inappropriate. The school district will be investigating and I would guess it was not official policy.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with DeSantis being so woke about this since he is for the freedom of the citizens. Well, you just lost a long time teacher when you already have a shortage.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I thought this was going to be about the Florida teacher who had posters of Black heroes removed from his classroom by a district worker. Allegedly for being age inappropriate. The school district will be investigating and I would guess it was not official policy.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with DeSantis being so woke about this since he is for the freedom of the citizens. Well, you just lost a long time teacher when you already have a shortage.

You should get a therapist to help with your DeSantis Derangement Syndrome.

So here you go with this same shit, because you don't care what is happening in this country.

Maybe an assassin is what I need to hire.
Good grief at the absurdity. In your own post you admitted what everybody knows and has known for decades. This and ANY charge of racism will be investigated and if credible, the offender will be severely punished. This has exactly nothing to do with DeSantis and is a far cry from state sanctioned racism.

Good grief at the absurdity. In your own post you admitted what everybody knows and has known for decades. This and ANY charge of racism will be investigated and if credible, the offender will be severely punished. This has exactly nothing to do with DeSantis and is a far cry from state sanctioned racism.
It has everything to do with DeSantis and that's the point.

Here’s the facts for this if anyone is interested in those.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT