ADVERTISEMENT

Name five

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
1) Name five Presidential decisions that have harmed the U. S.

2) Name your primary reason for supporting the candidate of your choice without referencing the other candidate.

3) What is the single biggest issue our country faces right now?

4) Of all the flavors of ice cream available at Baskin Robbin’s or your local ice cream parlor, name your choice.

5) Is Harvey Specter your attorney of choice? Why or why not?

Reactions: blackpug6

2) Name your primary reason for supporting the candidate of your choice without referencing the other candidate.

4) Of all the flavors of ice cream available at Baskin Robbin’s or your local ice cream parlor, name your choice.

Can only answer #4……Rocky Road.

On 2nd thought, maybe it’s Pralines & Cream.

Can get confusing sometimes, maybe I should just check my news feed and they can tell me what it is.

Last edited:

To answer #5, I know she’s not an attorney, but I’m going with Donna.

• Love
Reactions: PotimusWillie
Biden: Gave Bagram Air Base to the Taliban. Actively helping Mexican drug cartels.
Trump; Put Fauci in charge of Covid
Obama: Obamacare
George W.: Bank bailout
Clinton: Made communist China a source of Democrat campaign money.

Last edited:

I will try. No1 Johnson passes the Great Society. 2 Bush 2 invades Iraq. Trump letting the little Dr handle Covid. 4 Biden on everything! That’s all I can think of right now.

Reactions: ThreeDawgNight
Biden: Gave Bagram Air Base to the Taliban. Helped Mexican drug cartels.
Trump; Put Fauci in charge of Covid
Obama: Obamacare
George W.: Bank bailout
Clinton: Made communist China a source of Democrat campaign money.
Yep, Trump blew it with Dr. Pfizer. Dr. Pfizer has done quite well I am sure. We are a stupid citizenry.

Oh yeah! You go with Harvey, you get Donna
Only have time to answer number five. I am going with Mike. While Meghan markle is bat shit crazy. She is hot.

images

But he also got Vanessa Ray on the show. One of the most underrated females on planet earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven

#1) Agreeing that the State of Israel should exist.

1)
Lincoln's decision to invade the South
Woodrow Wilson calling for war against Germany
FDR's entire presidency
LBJ getting us into Vietnam
Reagan's amnesty deal

What should FDR have done differently?
Well for starters he could have refrained from hiring the plethora of communist that ran rampant inside his government until Truman fired alot of them and Mccarthy got elected.

Next I would prefer had he not gaslit the American people into his intentions as to WW2 during the 1940 election, pushed the land-lease deal through congress and gotten us involved in a war which had nothing to do with us.

But if he simply couldn't resist fighting a war I would have preferred we hadn't financed the construction of the entire soviet military while bending the british empire over a barrel at every turn.

Then we can get into the monstrosity the new deal turned into and the horrendous appointments to the supreme court, which tbf isn't unique to him as Eisenhower was worse in this regard.

If I had to pick one decision it would be not being at involved in Europe

I miss Paul Harvey...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT