ADVERTISEMENT

New Hunter indictment

If it’s the taxes it’s nothing new. It’s worth noting the taxes have been paid I’m a CPA and I’ve known a lot of people who got way behind on their taxes and we’re never charged. The plea deal that fell apart actually covered that.

The foreign agent thing if that’s what it is would be a development. It just depends on what it is.

The gun charge is something that’s almost never prosecuted and it’s unusual to file charges over taxes that have been paid. If that’s all that comes out of this it would be prosecution overreach imo.

If it’s the taxes it’s nothing new. It’s worth noting the taxes have been paid I’m a CPA and I’ve known a lot of people who got way behind on their taxes and we’re never charged. The plea deal that fell apart actually covered that.

The foreign agent thing if that’s what it is would be a development. It just depends on what it is.

The gun charge is something that’s almost never prosecuted and it’s unusual to file charges over taxes that have been paid. If that’s all that comes out of this it would be prosecution overreach imo.
Indictment just handed down. Accused of filing FALSE returns to avoid paying $1.4 million. Filing says he lived a lavish lifestyle instead of paying taxes owed over 4 years. Still skeptical. Odd timing. Why now ? Of course now he pleas 5th before congress.

Coming in California. Potentially for the millions he didn’t pay taxes on and/or not registering as a foreign agent.
Calif coming in saving his ass just in time so he can plead the 5th for his testimony next week ..but it’s all going to eventually come out..the clock is ticking..way too many text, photos, and emails proving his daddy is a complete liar! Such a corrupt family!

Last edited:
Calif coming in saving his ass just in time so he can plead the 5th for his testimony next week ..but it’s all going to eventually come out..the clock is ticking..way too many text, photos, and emails proving his daddy is a complete liar! Such a corrupt family!
It’s not a California indictment. It’s Weiss filing a federal indictment in California presumably because of the location of the alleged crimes (his state of residence) when the returns were filed.

It’s not a California indictment. It’s Weiss filing a federal indictment in California presumably because of the location of the alleged crimes (his state of residence) when the returns were filed.
How could it take this long. They knew he didn’t pay taxes on many many millions of shady income from shady country’s paid to shady shell corps. And how does no one from the left have zero curiousity of Joes involvement. They simply say “no proof” and refuse to investigate for said proof. This while trying to strip Trump of his business empire based on his financial statement (which has virtually no impact on anything other than trumps ego).

But...but.....he's done nothing wrong and Daddy is proud of him....Chip off the old Block.....

I would guess it would be pretty easy to connect the dots to Hunter’s Dad if they bother to scratch around some. They just got him for the small stuff. It’s a good thing that the Dept of Justice sweatheart deal was sniffed out. It‘s interesting that we have the most corrupt presidential administration coupled with the most corrupt Dept of Justice in history.

There is zero chance that Cornpop wasn’t up to his neck in these shenanigans I suspect if Hunter doesn’t get a pardon then he might start chirping.

So the laptop was real after all…

Last edited:
I read most of the indictment. Hunter was ut of control. Spent hundreds of thousands on girls and hotels. Flew a stripper from LA to NYC for$1800. Rented a Lambo in LA while he was waiting for his Porshe to be shipped from NY.

My favorite part was that he told an accountant that a $10,000 payment was a deposit for a golf club membership. Turned out it was the initiation fee for a sex club.

They saved him by indicting him … ?

Any citizen can assert their rights under the 5th amendment during a congressional hearing. Being indicted didn’t open that door for him.

So many of y’all would fail 6th grade Civics. It sad, but kind of funny.

I would guess it would be pretty easy to connect the dots to Hunter’s Dad if they bother to scratch around some. They just got him for the small stuff. It’s a good thing that the Dept of Justice sweatheart deal was sniffed out. It‘s interesting that we have the most corrupt presidential administration coupled with the most corrupt Dept of Justice in history.

There is zero chance that Cornpop wasn’t up to his neck in these shenanigans I suspect if Hunter doesn’t get a pardon then he might start chirping.

So the laptop was real after all…
The sick stuff is he had pics of hos niece in bra and panties and he wasn’t wearing Ben allowed to be around her. The whole family knows he’s a sicko.

He just gets away with the perverse behavior because his family is currupt and blackmailed by China.

If they actually talked about this stuff on the news most Americans would think of Hunter as one of the mean who gets in a dateline TV sting.

Joe smells little girls hair and does awkward touching he is just like his father.

The sick stuff is he had pics of hos niece in bra and panties and he wasn’t wearing Ben allowed to be around her. The whole family knows he’s a sicko.

He just gets away with the perverse behavior because his family is currupt and blackmailed by China.

If they actually talked about this stuff on the news most Americans would think of Hunter as one of the mean who gets in a dateline TV sting.

Joe smells little girls hair and does awkward touching he is just like his father.
Hunter is a scum bag. And if the dots get connected he will take his father down with him. But so far, there’s no meaningful evidence that supports that conclusion. That may be bacause there isn’t any evidence, or it may be because the House Committee is comprised of morons who couldn’t find water in the ocean. We will see.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Hunter is a scum bag. And if the dots get connected he will take his father down with him. But so far, there’s no meaningful evidence that supports that conclusion. That may be bacause there isn’t any evidence, or it may be because the House Committee is comprised of morons who couldn’t find water in the ocean. We will see.
I imagine that Hunter is so big a douchenozzle that he'd throw his dad under the bus to save his own skin. It's gonna be fun to watch.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT