ADVERTISEMENT

News should come out tomrow about staff

I think we are gonna have to take up a donation for Dawgman94 to get a new phone. Lol

I have bean realy busy this weekend and for the past few months guys I'm sorry.

I agree lets see how good he is he could be the next Walker Chubb or Crowell

I really hope the new staff doesn't drive our backs into the ground. Sure a player like Chubb is an all american player but we have the talent to avoid 30+ touch games and maintain production. With the talented stable of backs we have, no one back should be asked to shoulder 75% of the load. Instead, get someone like McKenzie or Michel to motion out into the slot and hit a quick slant or bubble screen as an extension of the run. Well, here's to hoping..

I really hope the new staff doesn't drive our backs into the ground. Sure a player like Chubb is an all american player but we have the talent to avoid 30+ touch games and maintain production. With the talented stable of backs we have, no one back should be asked to shoulder 75% of the load. Instead, get someone like McKenzie or Michel to motion out into the slot and hit a quick slant or bubble screen as an extension of the run. Well, here's to hoping..
Me too that's why you depth at it Bama and lsu whore out both there backs . I don't think Chubb will get 25 touches a game I think 10-15 a game minimum

Me too that's why you depth at it Bama and lsu whore out both there backs . I don't think Chubb will get 25 touches a game I think 10-15 a game minimum

I'd prefer 15-18 for Chubb and 10-12 for Michel. Maybe sprinkle in McKenzie or Godwin on sweep plays or Wild Dawg formation.

I'd prefer 15-18 for Chubb and 10-12 for Michel. Maybe sprinkle in McKenzie or Godwin on sweep plays or Wild Dawg formation.
I like it I wander if Chubb woul gain a few more pounds. I know the Simmons kid that Kirby is trying to get is 5-11 235 wander if Chubb ads a few.

I like it I wander if Chubb woul gain a few more pounds. I know the Simmons kid that Kirby is trying to get is 5-11 235 wander if Chubb ads a few.

Chubb damn sure doesn't need to gain weight. Holyfield played around 205 His sr season. I wouldn't want Him much, if any heavier either. He might carry 210/215lb, but I wouldn't try to force weight gain.

Chubb damn sure doesn't need to gain weight. Holyfield played around 205 His sr season. I wouldn't want Him much, if any heavier either. He might carry 210/215lb, but I wouldn't try to force weight gain.
Ok me neither I'm just wandering I can't imagine how many rushing yards he will put up with this new style of oline big mean and strong.

I don't assume Chubb will be back to start next season. I sure don't assume He'll be 100% or prepared for the lion's share of carries.
The Guy tore 3 separate ligaments, that is very serious stuff.
I'm really more concerned with His career going forward than what He might produce in 2016. If He's ready, fantastic, if not, We need to give Him all the time He needs.

Ok me neither I'm just wandering I can't imagine how many rushing yards he will put up with this new style of oline big mean and strong.

Let's see how He heals before counting yards.
I'm as hopeful as anybody, but I don't want Nick to feel obligated to try to do more than His body is ready for.
I think He deserves Us looking out for His interest.
His Dad lives about 1/2 a mile from Me by the way, I don't know Him though.

I don't assume Chubb will be back to start next season. I sure don't assume He'll be 100% or prepared for the lion's share of carries.
The Guy tore 3 separate ligaments, that is very serious stuff.
I'm really more concerned with His career going forward than what He might produce in 2016. If He's ready, fantastic, if not, We need to give Him all the time He needs.
What a waste? The guy has huge heart. My prayers are with him. It will be a miracle if he returns. He's going to be okay no matter what.

Let's see how He heals before counting yards.
I'm as hopeful as anybody, but I don't want Nick to feel obligated to try to do more than His body is ready for.
I think He deserves Us looking out for His interest.
His Dad lives about 1/2 a mile from Me by the way, I don't know Him though.
I am the same way we got some backs coming in. We will manage him the right way. We won't work like a mule like Henry or Lenard. I think Chubb will have a better nfl life than both of those because of our running backs we have always had depth at running back.

What a waste? The guy has huge heart. My prayers are with him. It will be a miracle if he returns. He's going to be okay no matter what.
Seriously the guy is iron man. I think it was like after his surgery. He was walking normal. With a slight limp the guy is not from this planet.

Marcus Lattimore is such a cautionary example. He had similar talent, a great attitude and a huge heart, plus He was extremely team oriented. That was a true tragedy in My mind.
Hell if Nick needs the entire season to heal I want Him to take it, then enter the draft.
Again, I hope He's healed and wins a Heisman, but health should be His top priority. At some point I intend to knock of Mr Chubb's door and give Him My opinion, His Son's interest comes first.

Seriously the guy is iron man. I think it was like after his surgery. He was walking normal. With a slight limp the guy is not from this planet.

Neither was Earl Campbell, but He was crippled for life by His 30th birthday. It's usually that type back that pays the highest price in the long run.

Marcus Lattimore is such a cautionary example. He had similar talent, a great attitude and a huge heart, plus He was extremely team oriented. That was a true tragedy in My mind.
Hell if Nick needs the entire season to heal I want Him to take it, then enter the draft.
Again, I hope He's healed and wins a Heisman, but health should be His top priority. At some point I intend to knock of Mr Chubb's door and give Him My opinion, His Son's interest comes first.
Yes it does do what you feal is right.latamore just had freak injurys. Utk is dirty program tho.

Neither was Earl Campbell, but He was crippled for life by His 30th birthday. It's usually that type back that pays the highest price in the long run.
Well your right but think about it the way they use backs now the shelf life is way now than then. With multiple runing back sets. Advances in medicine all that stuff.

Well your right but think about it the way they use backs now the shelf life is way now than then. With multiple runing back sets. Advances in medicine all that stuff.

I think He'll either be healthy and ready or He won't be. If He's ready, use Him the right way and the right amount. If He's not ready, He needs friends around Him who put His interest first.

Strength coach just opened up wow. I thaught the problem was with sale. But both where over there heads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT