ADVERTISEMENT

No briefing as promised to Oversight Committee

or was it last night when pubs were shouting "fight fight fight" at their convention?
joe-biden-17503626-16x9_0.jpg

or was it last night when pubs were shouting "fight fight fight" at their convention?
The difference between conservatives is they fight for a stronger America! The Dems fight morality and the good in America and its citizens ! I know you know the difference, but carry on with your hatred of common sense and morality !

For his role in the border situation alone, Mayorkas should be tried for treason
We had the 9/11 hijackers but Clinton built a virtual wall where different agencies couldn’t talk to each other. They were let go. And we know how that ended.

What month and year will it be when a bunch of crazy Muslim terrorists (the 400 ISIS fighters confirmed Joe let into the US, or just the more run-of-the-mill Iranian variety) kill a bunch of Americans?

Do they try to kill a bunch of Americans in a gathering? Do they try to take out President Trump specificly? What excuses will the Democrats come up with when it gets traced back that we had these people at the southern border?

We had the 9/11 hijackers but Clinton built a virtual wall where different agencies couldn’t talk to each other. They were let go. And we know how that ended.

What month and year will it be when a bunch of crazy Muslim terrorists (the 400 ISIS fighters confirmed Joe let into the US, or just the more run-of-the-mill Iranian variety) kill a bunch of Americans?

Do they try to kill a bunch of Americans in a gathering? Do they try to take out President Trump specificly? What excuses will the Democrats come up with when it gets traced back that we had these people at the southern border?
Or the Chinese men who entered the country. There have been rumors of Chinese young males living in govt barracks settings, doing formations, & exercising. That stuff scares me more than Muslim terrorists.

China doesn't let its citizens leave the country unless they approve it and know exactly what they are up to

You think echoing the words of a man, who had just been shot, is inflammatory rhetoric?
Conservatives aren't quick to violence like liberals are. The further astray they go, most just withdraw from society & want to be left alone.

We can list violent instances of conservatives on one hand since Trump took over engaging in political violence (why do you think Charlottesville & J6 are the only thing Dems focus on? Cuz it's all they really have). How many hands worth of fingers do you need for the political violence perpetrated by the left?

Yes. In the vein of toning down rhetoric...yes.
Don't be obtuse. Everyone knows "fight" is used in all sort of settings without meaning punching people in the mouth or taking up arms. We can sit here all day long and post videos of people from all over the political spectrum yelling fight for this or fight for that.

Otoh, using threat to our democracy as a unified political strategy, accusing Trump of sending in the national guard to break up peaceful protest or invoking Hitler is a bit different. Then you get into calls for literally punching opponents in the face, etc.

Don't be obtuse. Everyone knows "fight" is used in all sort of settings without meaning punching people in the mouth or taking up arms. We can sit here all day long and post videos of people from all over the political spectrum yelling fight for this or fight for that.

Otoh, using threat to our democracy as a unified political strategy, accusing Trump of sending in the national guard to break up peaceful protest or invoking Hitler is a bit different. Then you get into calls for literally punching opponents in the face, etc.
I'm being obtuse? Really?

We are coming off a weekend where a presidential candidate was nearly assassinated (allegedly by someone IN HIS OWN PARTY) and got blasted for 48 hours by republicans that Dems need to tone down the rhetoric...and I cant sit here and be critical of an entire room full of mouth breathing boot lickers yelling "fight fight fight"?

If that's being obtuse...I will gladly continue....

It's a good thing viewership was down over 20% on night 1 so alot of 2A guys probably didn't get the message to "fight".

I will say what trump said about the last school shooting..."we have to get over it"

Reactions: celticdawg

We are coming off a weekend where a presidential candidate was nearly assassinated (allegedly by someone IN HIS OWN PARTY) and got blasted for 48 hours by republicans that Dems need to tone down the rhetoric...and I cant sit here and be critical of an entire room full of mouth breathing boot lickers yelling "fight fight fight"?

It's a good thing viewership was down over 20% on night 1 so alot of 2A guys probably didn't get the message to "fight".

I will say what trump said about the last school shooting..."we have to get over it"

You lost any credibility with the “in his own party”.

Fight and Hitler is most of what the left has said for quite sometime.
The ones (Biden)in charge should set the example. The interviews I saw he took no ownership for his part and tried to explain his words.
There’s no comparison

Get ready for the Big "L" ....you know it's coming and can't take it......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT