ADVERTISEMENT

nothing to see here

Grassley says fbi had 40 confidential informants with information on the biden crime family including Joe but shut them down.
In a way, I respect your using a 12 foot ladder vs paying for Breitbart

It's like the people who steal the Weekly World News from the supermarket line.

Last edited:
In a way, I respect your using a 12 foot ladder vs paying for Brietbart

What's the difference between them and MSNBC? After all, MSNBC falsely reported the Russia hoax for years. They're still defending Fauci and pushing the Covid masking BS and "vax". They single-handidly popularized the phrase "walls closing in" for an entire generation of lemmings. They're nothing but a carnival barker on CATV.

What's the difference between them and MSNBC? After all, MSNBC falsely reported the Russia hoax for years. They're still defending Fauci and pushing the Covid masking BS and "vax". They single-handidly popularized the phrase "walls closing in" for an entire generation of lemmings. They're nothing but a carnival barker on CA
As I have said 100 times: if you get your news without reading, you're just watching TV.

Last edited:
As I have said 100 times: if you get your news without reading, you're just watching TV.
Well maybe you should read instead of dismissing stories based on the source of the info. When news sources provide quotes from senators and docs (FD-1023 file) and we also know the FBI has been heavily redacting docs in order to prevent congress from performing their oversight duties, I would think every American would want a deep dive into the allegations. Forget the editorializing and focus on the actual docs and letter from a senator. If you can find info that rebuts, not spins the allegations, it should be debated as well.

This story isn't about a politically produced dossier, (which may or may not contain credible allegations) this is about dozens of FBI managed confidential sources making allegations that were documented by LE. In reality, our justice system is what separates us from tyranny and if the lady isn't wearing the blindfold, we're all going to be fonked in the end. This isn't about Trump vs Biden and a contest of their character, this is about the crumbling of the foundation on which liberty stands or falls.

In a way, I respect your using a 12 foot ladder vs paying for Breitbart

dude, the report is everywhere, I copied a link off Citizens free press. I don't intentionally steal anything. As far as I know Breitbart is not a pay to play site. But its sad you would have issue with someone avoiding a pay wall yet don't have issue, in fact celebrate the murder of innocent babies, sexualizing children and bow down to a president that sold influence to the Chinese. But you be you, my priorities go a little higher than yours.

The same report is on fox news, revolver, and many other places but you wouldn't know because you only read dnc approved spin and lies. If you actually read at all. The report a report not an opinion piece. SMH

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT