ADVERTISEMENT

25 reasons why E.J. won't see a dime from Trump

It is amazing to me that some people are actually proud they voted for the worst president in American history. Unbelievable.
To me that it so hard to believe as well. Smart people actually voted for him. Very few will actually admit they are liberals. They will mask it and say we are middle ground guys who hate trump. It is the only excuse that you can say in public that anyone understands. Because voting for Biden is truly moronic and indefensible otherwise. There is no policy or accomplishment you can turn and point to. Nothing to hang your hat on. He is now totally into legalizing the immigrants here. People here voting for Biden used to use election integrity and our democracy as a reason to vote against Trump. How can that fly anymore? This guy is literally buying 2-3 million votes. Right out in the open. Using our own tax dollars to do it. This is flat out election interference. Tipping the scales by buying votes. It is disgusting. I don’t have the words.

To me that it so hard to believe as well. Smart people actually voted for him. Very few will actually admit they are liberals. They will mask it and say we are middle ground guys who hate trump. It is the only excuse that you can say in public that anyone understands. Because voting for Biden is truly moronic and indefensible otherwise. There is no policy or accomplishment you can turn and point to. Nothing to hang your hat on. He is now totally into legalizing the immigrants here. People here voting for Biden used to use election integrity and our democracy as a reason to vote against Trump. How can that fly anymore? This guy is literally buying 2-3 million votes. Right out in the open. Using our own tax dollars to do it. This is flat out election interference. Tipping the scales by buying votes. It is disgusting. I don’t have the words.
It is treasonous and should be handled accordingly!

Employment up
Inflation down
GDP outperforming expectations
CHIPS Act
Infrastructure
Has never lied about election fraud or a stolen election.

In the mean time, Donald “I will be your retribution” Trump offers up this beauty. Amazing that the GOP will manage to nominate the one idiot who will lose to Joe Biden.

Employment up
Inflation down
CHIPS Act
Infrastructure

In the mean time, Donald “I will be your retribution” Trump offers up this beauty. Amazing that the GOP will manage to nominate the one idiot who will lose to Joe Biden.

I can’t argue with the one idiot who may lose to Biden.

But he lied and plagiarized and was thrown out of an election will. Jesus man.

He is now in the process of buying votes for the next election.

Government paid jobs all of them. Really. Yea. Sure. Thanks Joe. Smh

Trump has Elvis. Joe has corn pop. Marching with mlk. That he never did. Etc.

Employment up
Inflation down
CHIPS Act
Infrastructure

And don't forget the lowest unemployment rate in history for minorities

“President @JoeBiden brought the lowest unemployment rate for minorities, created 14.3 million new jobs, forgave $137 billion of student loan debt for almost 4 million people...”

He also reduced the cost of insulin to $35...Evil Brandon is winning for America.

He has his own money, unlike Old Joe living off 5he backs of taxpayers and communist countries.
Interesting because seems his PAC has spent $50M in donor funds on legal fees in 2023 alone. Trump sees YOUR money as HIS money.

Reactions: nice marmot
Employment up
Inflation down
CHIPS Act
Infrastructure

Dude. You're a shill.

Employment is up bc of Govt jobs. Participation rate is down. Private companies are shedding jobs.

Prices have doubled abcs aren't coming down and inflation today is still higher than under Trump.

GDP is performing only bc of IT and AI. Numerous sectors like banking, autos, energy and real estate are down. Yet Trump's GDP was higher and he had to deal with a BS pandemic pushed by Ds and the media. Sweden was right.

CHIPS and infrastructure - are you kidding me?

Has never lied abt or stole an election? Many argue otherwise. Plus he absolutely lied about his son's biz, the Russia hoax and firing the Ukraine prosecutor. He's lying about the southern border. He's severely divided by defying SCOTUS and illegally wiping out student debt and passing country DEI. It's become painfully obvious that China, Ukraine and Iran have something on him. Seriously, what's worse? I'll take Trump's bluster over Cadaver Joe everyday.

Interesting because seems his PAC has spent $50M in donor funds on legal fees in 2023 alone. Trump sees YOUR money as HIS money.

President Trump doesn’t need to take money from downer funds, he has plenty of his own.
Joe Blow has made his on crooked deals and communist countries by selling the USA out.

Employment up
Inflation down
CHIPS Act
Infrastructure

Employment up? Explain the new criteria for employment stats, like not looking for a job for four weeks takes you off the stat grid, etc. And the collapse of the employment ranks from the Covid “pandemic” that every liberal leader just screwed us over, creating dependency on the government. Remember 2020?

Businesses will attempt to rebound because they are in business to make money.

Businesses now have been leveraged to overpay to find workers to mop the floor. This helps inflate

“inflation” which by any logical indicator is at a ridiculous stage. Say hello to the next $10, which was about $7 in 2020 combo meal at McDonalds after you filled up your car with gas at over $3.00 a gallon that was around $2.00 a gallon in 2020. And your homeowners insurance that cost $900 a year in 2020 is now around $1600. Bought tires, bread, eggs, milk lately. Thank goodness those foundational items haven’t been affected by inflation.

GDP- businesses will do what it takes to make money for its shareholders, even if the consumer is screwed.

The Chip Act - without excessive government legal manipulations, the Chip Act, dumped on the backs of the US taxpayer needs to place our deficit spending in a worst place than it was to have companies do what they could do if they were allowed to compete on a level playing field. Politics. Less filling- tastes great. We love to give taxpayers money away and act benevolent.

Infrastructure……… uh, what?

The boy scout politician doesn’t lie………. Oh my

Saying all that, the acts of integrity from any politician is limited.

The easiest thing to do is give taxpayers money away. Most conservatives cringe. Liberals marvel at the benevolent giving spirit of the humanitarian politician and celebrities.

Dude. You're a shill.

Employment is up bc of Govt jobs. Participation rate is down. Private companies are shedding jobs.

Prices have doubled abcs aren't coming down and inflation today is still higher than under Trump.

GDP is performing only bc of IT and AI. Numerous sectors like banking, autos, energy and real estate are down. Yet Trump's GDP was higher and he had to deal with a BS pandemic pushed by Ds and the media. Sweden was right.

Has never lied abt or stole an election? Many argue otherwise. Plus he absolutely lied about his son's biz, the Russia hoax and firing the Ukraine prosecutor. He's lying about the southern border. He's severely divided by defying SCOTUS and illegally wiping out student debt and passing country DEI. It's become painfully obvious that China, Ukraine and Iran have something on him. Seriously, what's worse? I'll take Trump's bluster over Cadaver Joe everyday.
Truth ^^^^

That woman is
she is crazy. Saw her announcing what she would buy for herself and everyone else. She is so clearly deranged it’s not even close

Biden makes me sick. Most corrupt idiot ever and he’s taking our country to hell with him.

Dude. You're a shill.

And how many people have two or three jobs to pay for biden’s inflation? Lowest labor participation rates leads to false unemployment statistics. Everything that comes out of Biden’s mouth is a lie. Anything he says Trump is doing means HE(Biden) is doing it. How anyone can support him is beyond comprehension. They either hate our country, are Marxist or stupid.

As the old saying goes, "You can talk to crazy, but you can't fix stupid" Stupid sums up the left in this country! However, they are crazy as hell also! Basically, there is no hope for those f'ker's!

And how many people have two or three jobs to pay for biden’s inflation? Lowest labor participation rates leads to false unemployment statistics. Everything that comes out of Biden’s mouth is a lie. Anything he says Trump is doing means HE(Biden) is doing it. How anyone can support him is beyond comprehension. They either hate our country, are Marxist or stupid.
Lowest labor participation rate? Prime age employment is at an all-time high!

Maybe it's me...but the math would lead one to believe that wage inflation (+5%) is outpacing inflation (3.1%) and has been for 12 months...
This is correct. The problem is when you look at incomes relative to inflation cumulatively over the past several years. It is the reason folks are so pissed. Gigantic spikes in prices across the board and take home pay hasn't kept up. When you add the fact that interest rates are so much higher and home ownership is un-attainable, people are irate. And rightly so.

I can tell you are shaking in your boots lol
That's your response to where is Trump going to get the money.

I have no idea what your point is, which is typical for you. I would love to hear your explanation.

I said that originally as a joke, but Trump has shown it to be a serious question (and problem).

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Yep, it’s just.

Now compare the entire term to date with Biden in office. Damage has been done, can’t get it back……and just for shats & giggles, compare the guy before him.
So...moving goal posts now huh? Cool...

I assume you mean the other guy who left with net job losses over 4 years (and don't blame covid.... because the same could be said for Biden and inflation), increased federal debt by 50%, increased our trade deficit by 40%, added 3 million uninsured people, and had the economy slowing 1 year before COVID hit. You mean that guy, right? The revisionist history on trump is fascinating...

And where was inflation???

Now do both the years before that during Biden’s term…..
I don't think you understand "real wages"....

So...moving goal posts now huh? Cool...

I assume you mean the other guy who left with net job losses over 4 years (and don't blame covid.... because the same could be said for Biden and inflation), increased federal debt by 50%, increased our trade deficit by 40%, added 3 million uninsured people, and had the economy slowing 1 year before COVID hit. You mean that guy, right? The revisionist history on trump is fascinating...

I don't think you understand "real wages"....
Goal posts??……you can’t grade what anyone has has done in office by what they have done the last few months.

“Real wages”??……It would be foolish of you to even assume/think that. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and do it.

Biden is the worst President since Jimmy Carter….

Goal posts??……you can’t grade what anyone has has done in office by what they have done the last few months.

“Real wages”??……It would be foolish of you to even assume/think that. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and do it.

Biden is the worst President since Jimmy Carter….
Moving goal posts was in response to you saying "wages are STILL not keeping up with inflation" when in fact they are based on recent data and then you say "yeah, it's just" and then saying compare to last guys entire presidency. That's moving the goal posts/changing the argument...

Real wages are wages adjusted for inflation (or....taking into account inflation). I'm not assuming or thinking that....it's math. It's foolish to not understand the terminology...

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT