ADVERTISEMENT

Now that we're officially under 1 month from election, let's hear those predictions

MassachusettsDawg

Resident Masshole
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2017
Titletown
Who wins the Presidency? Which states/What electoral count?

Who wins the Senate? Which seats/What margin?

Who wins the House? Which seats/What margin?

Who wins the Presidency? Which states/What electoral count?

Who wins the Senate? Which seats/What margin?

Who wins the House? Which seats/What margin?

Harris wins the Presidency, because this country is stupid.
I think its around 290-248. Trump gets Georgia, but the rest follows the 2020 results.

Democrats keep the Senate and retake the House.

Reactions: willdup
I think its around 290-248. Trump gets Georgia, but the rest follows the 2020 results.

There will be a lot more people praying with you if this happens. Dear lord no. What a freaking disaster. Only voters in America, could find the two worst ever to do the job and try to promote one of them. Like running an nfl franchise picking only undrafted free agents to join your team. Since we are on a college site, we seem to want a team full of two stars.

Reactions: poorpreacher

Presidency is very tough to predict right now. Last few weeks have looked very good for Trump. I think he gets AZ and GA. NC will be the sneaky state that looks dangerously close to flipping, but doesn't. It will come down to WI, MI and PA --- not exactly breaking news. I think he gets PA, but a few 4 AM ballot dumps won't surprise me.

Senate is the GOP's best bet. 50 is a lock, and 51 is very likely at this point, with WV flipping and Tester looking done in MT. OH is also still in play (although I think it stays blue unfortunately.)

House may be even closer. 218-217 is very much possible. GOP will need to flip the AK house seat, and there's like 6-7 seats in AZ, IA and NY that they'll need to hold. I'm seeing a lot of Dem flip projections, so I'll go with that.

Gun to my head, right now, I'll go with:

Trump 281-257 (AZ, GA, NC, PA)
GOP Senate 51-49 (MT, WV)
Dem House 219-216 (Retain AK, flip a few seats in CA, NY and IA-3)

Reactions: poorpreacher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT