ADVERTISEMENT

Oh boy, this is getting really entertaining...

stray

Snappin’ necks and cashing checks
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2001
The Harris campaign just had to walk back something else. They claimed Walz chaired the arm services committee when he was in congress....only he didn't, he was just ranking member.

eb4f4c0a-5931-4379-ac0a-9cd9b61e9815_text.gif

I am still in disbelief they didn’t go with Shapiro. That was the easiest W in history and they didn’t do it.

Reactions: d-dawg
I am still in disbelief they didn’t go with Shapiro. That was the easiest W in history and they didn’t do it.

A Jewish candidate would never fly with the Dems. Too many anti-Semitic blue voters, especially in the swing states.

Mark Kelly was the winning play IMO. He may have turned it down to avoid the shitshow though.

Trump's press conference today was a disaster, but this is my personal highlight.

this one is my personal fave.

Love the ads and rally cries about him abolishing abortion. Not even close to his belief. His real belief stated is pretty progressive for a pub. Facts are never used here. Just fear. Lots of fear.

Kamala ad. We are going to fight for you to only work one job this time around. And we support the American dream. We will fight for you to do better than just get by. We want the elderly to retire comfortably. We will fight for that. So brave and fearless. Kamala is a fighter. That is what we need. Does this straight bullshit actually do it for you two intelligent people. Do you believe one solitary word of this. It is my personal favorite.

She is afraid to go to the border. But besides that she is fearless. And a fighter. She will fight for your reproductive rights.

I will tell you a word this lady is afraid of. She is petrified of it. Shits herself when she hears it. Just one word. How!!!!!! She would rather be kicked in the ovaries than answer that one question. Abortion is up across the country.

Reactions: cherrydawg
oh, on that, it's not Democrats' antisemitism they may have been worried about - it's yours, cf. Republicans'

also, Kamala is married to a Jew, you know that, right?

No, it’s definitely the Dems. The pro-Palestine sentiment eliminates any possibility of a Jewish president or vice president.

Kamala’s husband, as far as I’m aware, is not running for either office.

Love the ads and rally cries about him abolishing abortion. Not even close to his belief. His real belief stated is pretty progressive for a pub. Facts are never used here. Just fear. Lots of fear.

Kamala ad. We are going to fight for you to only work one job this time around. And we support the American dream. We will fight for you to do better than just get by. We want the elderly to retire comfortably. We will fight for that. So brave and fearless. Kamala is a fighter. That is what we need. Does this straight bullshit actually do it for you two intelligent people. Do you believe one solitary word of this. It is my personal favorite.

She is afraid to go to the border. But besides that she is fearless. And a fighter. She will fight for your reproductive rights.

I will tell you a word this lady is afraid of. She is petrified of it. Shits herself when she hears it. Just one word. How!!!!!! She would rather be kicked in the ovaries than answer that one question. Abortion is up across the country.

You and Trump are 100% correct. Abortion isn't going to be an issue at all in this election. Great strategy.

If there is a candidate who is literally shitting themselves right now, I'm confident it isn't Harris. When is the GOP going to do what the Dems did and admit their candidate is too old to serve?

• Haha
You and Trump are 100% correct. Abortion isn't going to be an issue at all in this election. Great strategy.

If there is a candidate who is literally shitting themselves right now, I'm confident it isn't Harris. When is the GOP going to do what the Dems did and admit their candidate is too old to serve?

Sounds like he is giving it his just due. Even softening the position for the whole party. But hey. Again. You don’t care about facts. You didnt even comment on her fantastic ads. So uplifting and informative

She is shitting herself if and when she gets the job. She shit herself for 4 years as vp. 😂 Really? Should I link the 80 or so word salad idiot speeches she has out there. She has made bed wetting a profession. 92 percent ran from jobs for her kicking and screaming. Even trump had a better percentage.

Anyone in your party used the word how yet? That word is so scary for you guys

• Love

Sounds like he is giving it his just due. Even softening the position for the whole party. But hey. Again. You don’t care about facts. You didnt even comment on her fantastic ads. So uplifting and informative

She is shitting herself if and when she gets the job. She shit herself for 4 years as vp. 😂 Really? Should I link the 80 or so word salad idiot speeches she has out there. She has made bed wetting a profession. 92 percent ran from jobs for her kicking and screaming. Even trump had a better percentage.

Anyone in your party used the word how yet? That word is so scary for you guys

You do realize that Josh Shaprio is... a Dem, right?
Elected by Dems? To govern Pennsylvania? Just over a year and a half ago?

26 Jewish Members of Congress
Dem: 24
GOP: 2

9 Jewish Senators
Dem: 8
Ind: 1
GOP: 0
Don’t confuse the Trumpers with facts.
Then why is there a large Anti-Semitic section of your party who flipped the f out when they thought Shapiro would be the pick? That says everything I needed to know, he would have guaranteed Pennsylvania for you too.
oh, on that, it's not Democrats' antisemitism they may have been worried about - it's yours, cf. Republicans'

also, Kamala is married to a Jew, you know that, right?
Has he taken a stand in support of Israel like Shapiro has? If so good for him I respect that, though you might wanna hope all the Muslims and Anti-Israel Anti-Semetic College Kids in your party aren’t aware of that because like with Shapiro they’ll lose their damn minds and probably go burn some more American flags.

why is there a large Anti-Semitic section of your party who flipped the f out when they thought Shapiro would be the pick
I don't know that it was large - certainly some in the media spinning oppo were vocal - the concern I heard, and most directly from Jewish friends, was that antisemitism on the right / and (in many cases latent antisemitism) among needed independents would be inflamed.

Has he taken a stand in support of Israel like Shapiro has?
no idea. But Walz and Shapiro have very similar policies, as I have read and I guess we shall see.

• Haha

Even the Dem media member said it was a coup. Biden is furious. That is where all of what Trump is saying is coming from. All the lefty circle jerkers thought he was melting down. He just had the info prior to the media allowing it to surface. Nancy fredo’d his ass. Among others. You don’t hear from Biden because he is pissed. Just wait till he is out of office. The book will be fantastic.

It is so funny that we have heard about j6 for so very long. And so often. They worked a real life insurrection and coup right under everyone’s noses. I find it f’ing hilarious. We had our first real coup in my lifetime. 🤦‍♂️

I always like it when you guys post that Rupar guy's tweets because I get to remember he once tweeted there were KKK members at an MLB baseball game he attended, people had hung three Ks from the upper deck
Beelzebub himself could have posted highlights from Trump’s presser today and it wouldn’t change the fact that the guy is a diminished and deranged lunatic who is going to take the GOP down with him on his descent into irrelevance and possibly much worse.

I was dead wrong about Biden’s age and admitted it about twenty minutes into the debate. I’m still somewhat stunned the Dems got out of their own way and addressed the issue. The GOP should be exploring a similar path because Trump is obviously toast, but it will almost certainly not happen. Ride or die with Trump right into the third underperforming election cycle in a row.

You do realize that Josh Shaprio is... a Dem, right?
Elected by Dems? To govern Pennsylvania? Just over a year and a half ago?

26 Jewish Members of Congress
Dem: 24
GOP: 2

9 Jewish Senators
Dem: 8
Ind: 1
GOP: 0
I yearn for a nation where we have political litmus test other than “how much does this candidate love Israel”

However OP you know that the failure to get Shapiro on board as VP was a failure by Kamala. Shapiro locked up PA while Walz delivers a state that was already voting for her.

Reactions: Krowking123
Last edited:
How nice of you to come out of your hole for another useless comment.
Refute what he said with a useful post that you can support with facts. Appreciate that’s not really something you typically have in your bag, but go ahead and give it a try.

Reactions: celticdawg
Refute what he said with a useful post that you can support with facts. Appreciate that’s not really something you typically have in your bag, but go ahead and give it a try.

I already did. You replied to his comment before clarification. Not my fault you don’t understand simple context.

• Love
Beelzebub himself could have posted highlights from Trump’s presser today and it wouldn’t change the fact that the guy is a diminished and deranged lunatic who is going to take the GOP down with him on his descent into irrelevance and possibly much worse.

I was dead wrong about Biden’s age and admitted it about twenty minutes into the debate. I’m still somewhat stunned the Dems got out of their own way and addressed the issue. The GOP should be exploring a similar path because Trump is obviously toast, but it will almost certainly not happen. Ride or die with Trump right into the third underperforming election cycle in a row.
Will you once seemed reasonable. Diminished really? He is light years ahead of Biden who everyone knew was diminished years ago. That is why the his him during 2020 election and why he rarely spoke without a teleprompter. He also rarely answered questions and when he did they were asked by pre-approved media members.
Whether you or I agree with Trumps comments is one thing but to say diminished is intellectually dishonest. You truly have gone from a somewhat reasonable person to carrying the Democrat banner and toeing the line and spouting the talking points to the extreme. You spout off AI posts and shortened clips and act like that is the total truth or that context doesn’t matter.
You were dead wrong about Biden and it was dishonest or you are unwilling to accept anything besides what the left spouts out.

• Love
Will you once seemed reasonable. Diminished really? He is light years ahead of Biden who everyone knew was diminished years ago. That is why the his him during 2020 election and why he rarely spoke without a teleprompter. He also rarely answered questions and when he did they were asked by pre-approved media members.
Whether you or I agree with Trumps comments is one thing but to say diminished is intellectually dishonest. You truly have gone from a somewhat reasonable person to carrying the Democrat banner and toeing the line and spouting the talking points to the extreme. You spout off AI posts and shortened clips and act like that is the total truth or that context doesn’t matter.
You were dead wrong about Biden and it was dishonest or you are unwilling to accept anything besides what the left spouts out.
I challenge you to watch that press conference and then watch a press conference from four years ago and tell me he isn’t diminished. If you do that and still disagree, that’s certainly your right.

Do you think Trump is going to get stronger as we get closer to the election? Are you concerned that he has only one public appearance in Montana of all places in a week when his opponent has grabbed all the momentum and completely flipped the polls? So do you think angrily claiming that he had a bigger turnout than MLK, or that abortion isn’t really an issue in the election helped him today? Was today a net positive, negative or neutral?

Given the last two weeks, Trump needed a good performance today and he didn’t provide it. The days of chalking up his crazy statements to “Trump being Trump” as if they don’t matter any more are likely over.

I already did. You replied to his comment before clarification. Not my fault you don’t understand simple context.
Gotcha … you loves you some clarification. I admire your ability to clarify your posts after being proven wrong. Today it was only federal offices you were talking abo. But all of the offices he cited are federal. Right?

Keep going. I can bust you up all night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT