ADVERTISEMENT

OK now pain is racist …

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
WTF

We are at the precipice of what Roland the Gunslinger would refer to as "the world has moved on".

Pain is racist......yup.

Steve Brule Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

WTF

It’s obvious God is punishing them for voting for Biden.

So from now on, when making UGA game predictions, we can say "racist" instead of "pain"? 😁

WTF

The intent is of the ad is to help professionals listen to blacks and women when they say, "They hurt."
Too often this has been blown off as emotional.
Examples:
All state football player who played in front of me in high school took a week off because he had a boil.
I treated one horse who started a downward spiral and died over what appeared a minor injury. The same year a Hall of Fame mare never showed any pain and set a world record with with what i thought was a career ending injury.
You can not measure someone else's pain.

The intent is of the ad is to help professionals listen to blacks and women when they say, "They hurt."
Examples:
All state football player who played in front of me in high school took a week off because he had a boil.
I treated one horse who started a downward spiral and died over what appeared a minor injury. The same year a Hall of Fame mare never showed any pain and set a world record with with what i thought was a career ending injury.
You need to listen better to your horse patients.

Examples:
Dude.

WTF

Companies are free to run whatever kind of ads they want.

The best thing you can do is keep a list of brands you won’t buy and simply do not buy them.

And with all due respect, three out of four Black people believe that there’s racial bias in every single thing in the universe.

So that’s nothing new.

The fact that no one at the Advil company stood up and said that this is both unhelpful to the country and stupid shows you what’s going on at that company.

Companies are free to run whatever kind of ads they want.

The best thing you can do is keep a list of brands you won’t buy and simply do not buy them.
This is true but in some instances the message is so bad and/or outrageous that the vendor should be publicly mocked and shamed. It’s everyone’s right and there’s nothing wrong with it as a way to keep logic on the rails.

And with all due respect, three out of four Black people believe that there’s racial bias in every single thing in the universe.

So that’s nothing new.

The fact that no one at the Advil company stood up and said that this is both unhelpful to the country and stupid shows you what’s going on at that company.
They’re not alone, which is the problem. DEI has infected everything bc of cowardly and weak CEOs who would rather be thought of as a SJW instead of being a strong smart leader. DEI is racism and anti-American in every sense. It will be the ruin of many companies before its run is through.

Examples:
I’ve never thought to compare a black chick to race horse

• Haha
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Everything this guy said in his post is true, except that Advil is not an opioid, and it’s not going to cause addiction as what happened in Appalachia.

I’m not on social media, but if I was, I would message this guy and tell him that because it invalidates his post.
you sir,
are on social media
or we would not be able to communicate, eh?

Granted;
we are a bunch of nobodies, eh?

listen to the music!
...or don't...

Last edited:
Everything this guy said in his post is true, except that Advil is not an opioid, and it’s not going to cause addiction as what happened in Appalachia.

I’m not on social media, but if I was, I would message this guy and tell him that because it invalidates his post.
I didn't read it that way. I read it to mean the natural extension of these types of ads is to hook ppl open to woke theory on pain meds. Advil is owned by Pfizer.

This is true but in some instances the message is so bad and/or outrageous that the vendor should be publicly mocked and shamed. It’s everyone’s right and there’s nothing wrong with it as

So that’s nothing new.

dear baby's around the world;
tiv,
you set it up nicely,
but your ilk is always premature.

pug

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
Examples:
Stick to horses . You are to easy to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT