ADVERTISEMENT

Our secretary of state of Alabama was one

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Freaky dude . I have never allowed what he allowed that woman to do . I told the blushing bride, I don’t understand why the woman shared what happen . I would be bam from the chat if I shared what she said .

I listen to the tape and five minutes in I was looking to see what time confession was ,

Freaky dude . I have never allowed what he allowed that woman to do . I told the blushing bride, I don’t understand why the woman shared what happen . I would be bam from the chat if I shared what she said .

I listen to the tape and five minutes in I was looking to see what time confession was ,
Where did you hear it?

Just read it. What a sick bastard. Loved how he ran on a family first platform. Hope the devil satisfies his anal fetish soon

Just read it. What a sick bastard. Loved how he ran on a family first platform. Hope the devil satisfies his anal fetish soon

He ain’t the only one that sick . The lover has to be right in there with him . I don’t think she thought this through when she gave details .

rumor is , he grab her by the arms and left marks and began to abuse her and that what got her mad to speak out . She also stated she kinda believes the wife knew . Well she could end half this , by coming out and saying I knew about it and I was ok with it . She ( lover ) is and was just a sex object and did the things I refused to do .

Reactions: George Hayduke

I wonder if WTBF (Troy) radio will continue his on air promo for the station.
I'll be listening.

Last edited:
He ain’t the only one that sick . The lover has to be right in there with him . I don’t think she thought this through when she gave details .

rumor is , he grab her by the arms and left marks and began to abuse her and that what got her mad to speak out . She also stated she kinda believes the wife knew . Well she could end half this , by coming out and saying I knew about it and I was ok with it . She ( lover ) is and was just a sex object and did the things I refused to do .
Yeah but only one of them ran on a platform of family values. On July 17, 2019, at a campaign event in Fort Payne, he stated that "homosexual activities" pervasive in mainstream media had partly lead to the nation's moral decline. When asked in a follow-up interview, Merrill pointed to the media coverage of the United States women's national soccer team win in the World Cup as an instance. According to Merrill, there are no longer any television shows "that are based on biblical foundations" which "promote family and culture with a father, a mother, and children" present. She just like sex and was freaky with it, he is the hypocrite that wanted to legislate others sexual habits but did live by the words he was speaking.

It is him saying that ..this is John Merrill Sec. of State of Alabama and whenever I'm in Troy , I listen to WTBF...and you should too.
Frankly...I'd pull it off the air.

I stopped liking him when he dropped out of the senate race . To try and help Jeff Session win back his seat . That’s when he lost me .

Reactions: EufaulaDawg

@OlecountryDawg You posted a few days ago a link to how much money each county is getting. Can you pls re-post? Thx

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT