ADVERTISEMENT

Please explain the anger about deporting people here ILLEGALLY

Otowndawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2002
i just don't get it. The rest of the world doesn't have a RIGHT to be here. If the person came to the country illegally, they have no right to be here. Why are people angry about deporting ILLEGAL immigrants???

I never post about politics, and probably never will again. Just wondering if there is an actual logical explanation as opposed to a knee jerk emotional response that a smart fellow UGA grad could explain.

For one, I can't find any white boys or black boys to work for me in the summer. Most Americans are sorry as shit. If they from over the border in the south they are not so much as "migrating" as they are "escaping".

And two....refer to one

The sad part is that the immigrants, be they legal or illegal, are being used as pawns for the liberal wacko and race bating democrats.

These morons are acting like spoiled two year olds with soiled, saggy diapers... Obama is done-and-gone, and hard working, patriotic AMERICANS have had it with their anti-American BS.

Reactions: wesley-bulldog
Here's the thing - most people that come here illegally do so because they want to better themselves. Many have kids here and establish a life here.

So while I agree from a legal perspective that "hey, they broke the law", I can also sympathize with how hard it must be to be deported.

So, people's reaction is really one of those two things: strictly about the law or something more humanist. I don't think either is 100% right but I certainly understand both arguments

Here's the thing - most people that come here illegally do so because they want to better themselves. Many have kids here and establish a life here.

So while I agree from a legal perspective that "hey, they broke the law", I can also sympathize with how hard it must be to be deported.

So, people's reaction is really one of those two things: strictly about the law or something more humanist. I don't think either is 100% right but I certainly understand both arguments

I agree. It ruffles my jimmies more having some sorry ass come by my office and ask me to sign saying he came by to look for a job. In reality he's just trying to keep getting his free benefits. Meantime, I got a family of 4 Mexicans all looking for a job that witness this. When they finally do become legal they also turn into the same category as their predecessor that dropped by earlier. They become, "Americanized", as I like to call it. Excuse me if that was the wrong word, predecessor.

I agree. It ruffles my jimmies more having some sorry ass come by my office and ask me to sign saying he came by to look for a job. In reality he's just trying to keep getting his free benefits. Meantime, I got a family of 4 Mexicans all looking for a job that witness this. When they finally do become legal they also turn into the same category as their predecessor that dropped by earlier. They become, "Americanized", as I like to call it. Excuse me if that was the wrong word, predecessor.
Yep. Contrast the people trying to keep unemployment with the Mexicans who stand outside of Home Depot for hours in the sun BEGGING for work. Seems like we could all learn something from them

For one, I can't find any white boys or black boys to work for me in the summer. Most Americans are sorry as shit. If they from over the border in the south they are not so much as "migrating" as they are "escaping".

And two....refer to one
Exactly, you're not going to find Americans (black or white) willing to work on roofing sites in Phoenix Az during the summer for minimum wage. Just will not happen. The Mexican migrants work their a$$'s off and are only taking jobs that frankly Americans do not want to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT