ADVERTISEMENT

The respose to immigration is insane.

Remember that a few weeks ago the Republicans in the Senate got Democratic support and passed a good bill. Trump got the House to not vote on it. Maybe he has a better plan but he won't be President for another 11 months. The border is still a mess.
Americans shouldn't have to spend 80 billion to get 10 billion spent on border security.

what were the problems you feel the bill had?
1. It was a massive spending bill that sent the lion's share of the money to projects other than border security.
2. It did nothing to ensure a POTUS or HHS director or FBI would be bound to enforce the law with any more vigor than existing law that grants a POTUS many tools to restrict immigration.
3. If we have learned anything over the last half century it's when congress approves wild spending on the promise of solving a problem, it is that the money gets spent and the problem keeps rocking along. I'm old enough to remember when Reagan granted limited amnesty for a bill that would solve illegal immigration. I'm still waiting.

Let’s start with 5500 a day which obviously doesn’t count the ones with no contact. What is it about you libs that can’t stand the thought of ZERO per day? Why do you want millions of new welfare recipients and criminals?
They will be voters in the 2024 election! That’s why they are bringing them in to begin with. 11-22 million illegal aliens (estimates of how many have come here in the last 10 years or so) will be plenty enough votes to ensure the Dems never loose another election. If you think non citizens can’t vote you are covering for your crooked leaders. We all know if you are receiving something from a politician, they have already taken more than that from you. It’s not really a grad concept to grasp. They all (Pubs or Dems) make generational wealth in a couple of terms, as we take the hits from their failed policies and green energy schemes.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
1. Would destroy our economy. Talk about brain drain.
2. The militarization of homeland is a damn slippery slope into autocracy.
3. You would need a declaration of war and without those people being an armed threat and at least some of them being women and children, probably not a great idea.

If this problem were easy it would be solved. What we aren’t going to do is pretend we don’t live in an international and interdependent world. We need a real guest worker program that allows people to work here legally on a short leash if for no other reason but to help us actually have a system of knowing who is here. We cannot employ enough immigration personnel to track the people without papers as it is. This is so much like the drug war.
It is easy.....enforce existing immigration laws. We do it for immigrants coming from every other damn country in the world other than Latin America.

1. Destroy the economy? Have you been to the damn grocery store lately? Dined out? Paid energy bills?
2. Militarization of the homeland? If Russia were trying to invade, would we not militarize our border? China? Iran? Other muslim nutbags?
3. Declaration of war? As stated above ENFORCE OUR EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit making excuses for Slow Joe and his border czar, The Blow Job Queen.

No they won't.
BS, why do you think they invited them here? They have to benefit the dem party somehow? Have you not thought this one through? You should know the government is not going to give you something for free. It will cost many American citizens dearly! How can people not see how the government has worked in the last 40 years ( both sides of the aisle) and not comprehend what’s coming our way?

We don't have any idea who is coming in, or where they are going. We don't know their background or history. We are releasing people into the country, providing free transportation, housing, and food. Some of these illegals are on the wrong side of the law, from Day 1. They are arrested multiple times, and released.

It's bad enough to arrive illegally. But when you flaunt the law, after your arrival, I have zero patience.

Immigration is out of control.

My plan to get things under control.

1.Announce that, for now, we are not accepting immigrants, period.

2. Send the military to the border. Make an announcement that people are not to cross, and any attempt to do so, will be considered an invasion.

3. Announce we have authorized troops to shoot invaders.

Obviously this is not possible, but my point is.....what we are doing is crazy. Our country needs to toughen up on illegal immigration. Nobody is above the law, right?
This is what the citizens get when Democrats are in control. Remember who Georgia voted for!!! Hello!!!

some fax for you.... under Trump a lot of miles of the wall were rebuilt, and some new was built and work was being done to build more. Under biden, he quickly got rid of stray in mexico and stopped construction on the wall. This is the big one. 3x more border crossings under biden than trump. Now tell us, which one do you want on the border biden or trump?
For the border issue alone, I want Trump.

Reactions: JDawgX
For the border issue alone, I want Trump.
Well you don't get him for just the border issue, but that's your choice. I'm curious though how you think he's going to solve what is the immigration issue. It's more than building a wall which didn't get built last time.

Remember that a few weeks ago the Republicans in the Senate got Democratic support and passed a good bill. Trump got the House to not vote on it. Maybe he has a better plan but he won't be President for another 11 months. The border is still a mess.
It wasn’t when he was president. Biden created the mess.

No logic in bashing a bill that has Ukrainian handout in it.

Just spend money paying for wall, surveillance network, prosecute illegals and deport, and fund border agent salaries.

You whine over a pork bill?

BS, why do you think they invited them here? They have to benefit the dem party somehow? Have you not thought this one through? You should know the government is not going to give you something for free. It will cost many American citizens dearly! How can people not see how the government has worked in the last 40 years ( both sides of the aisle) and not comprehend what’s coming our way?
They'll vote, dims will see to it. Also they will be counted in the census so when House districts are drawn it will be to the dims advantage.

Well you don't get him for just the border issue, but that's your choice. I'm curious though how you think he's going to solve what is the immigration issue. It's more than building a wall which didn't get built last time.
I agree. He had four years and couldn’t get it built. It’s very clear that neither Repub nor Dem have the courage to protect our country from the illegal alien invasion.

So much so that states are now taking it into their own hands.

Reactions: celticdawg
They'll vote, dims will see to it. Also they will be counted in the census so when House districts are drawn it will be to the dims advantage.
You are spelling out the truth, because it has already happened in the nation before this election!

I agree. He had four years and couldn’t get it built. It’s very clear that neither Repub nor Dem have the courage to protect our country from the illegal alien invasion.

So much so that states are now taking it into their own hands.
He built what part of the wall he did unilaterally. The pubs and Dems sat on their entitled asses and fought Trump every step of the way.

He built what part of the wall he did unilaterally. The pubs and Dems sat on their entitled asses and fought Trump every step of the way.
So he couldn't get it done. And I don't remember him coming up with any answers for the people already in the country illegally. That's not as sexy as having Mexico pay for the wall.

Oh OK, I get it now, Democrats invite illegal immigrants to the US so they can vote in in the 2024 election, is that what you're saying?

Go back and listen to The Donald's speeches before the 2016 election. He said, time and time again, "we're gonna build a wall, a big beautiful wall, and Mexico's gonna pay for it."

So he was either lying when he said that, or it's just another Trump broken promise.

Reactions: celticdawg
Go back and listen to The Donald's speeches before the 2016 election. He said, time and time again, "we're gonna build a wall, a big beautiful wall, and Mexico's gonna pay for it."

So he was either lying when he said that, or it's just another Trump broken promise.
The Dems and pubs fought him every step of the way. You can’t say he broke his promise. Then Biden tore down what he had built and wanted all that time money and materials

So he couldn't get it done. And I don't remember him coming up with any answers for the people already in the country illegally. That's not as sexy as having Mexico pay for the wall.
He could not get it done in 4 years without any help. It’s amazing what all he got done anyway. Give him time you will see after he wins in 24.

Last edited:

Newsflash - Trump First Politician In History to not keep a promise! /sarc

You can hate him all you want but he was being undermined by Barry Hussien O, before he even took office. Not to mention Barry unleashed the agencies on him, lies to impeachment him twice and the sorry Repub's wouldn't help him either. So yeah, Trump broke the promise.

I mean it wasn't like O'bummer said you could keep you healthcare plan, fix racism etc and he is still ruining the country from behind the scenes.

But Joe doesn't lie. He told us he would go to war on fossil fuels and he sure the hell did.

Who do I call, to get a few thousand of those illegals sent to northwest Georgia? I need to get some yardwork done, and besides I'd sure like to get rid of Marjorie Taylor Gteene.
Why don’t you just open up YOUR home to them. I’m sure they will prune, cut grass and wash your cars in return.

False. That was not a "good bill." It merely standardized illegal entry to the US and gave federal government the right to grant broad amnesty. The ability to restrict immigration was subjected to thresholds limited to a certain number of days per year, decreasing over time. It would have prevented new border wall construction for several years by delaying funding from the current budget. In short, it would restrict current and future efforts to control immigration. We could do a lot better without adopting any new legislation.

For example, we always have this:

8 U.S. Code § 1182

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Last edited:
We don't have any idea who is coming in, or where they are going. We don't know their background or history. We are releasing people into the country, providing free transportation, housing, and food. Some of these illegals are on the wrong side of the law, from Day 1. They are arrested multiple times, and released.

It's bad enough to arrive illegally. But when you flaunt the law, after your arrival, I have zero patience.

Immigration is out of control.

My plan to get things under control.

1.Announce that, for now, we are not accepting immigrants, period.

2. Send the military to the border. Make an announcement that people are not to cross, and any attempt to do so, will be considered an invasion.

3. Announce we have authorized troops to shoot invaders.

Obviously this is not possible, but my point is.....what we are doing is crazy. Our country needs to toughen up on illegal immigration. Nobody is above the law, right?
I agree with you 100%. Build a double wall and put land mines in the ground between the walls. I don’t think many will dare to cross knowing they may be blown to bits and the double wall prevents animals and pets from wandering in.
Sounds harsh but it must stop and the measures that now have to be taken to clean up Biden’s mess with take decades.
Anchor baby laws need to stop AND be retroactive to anyone who crossed illegally. No benefits provided at all. No housing, welfare, health insurance. Nothing!
The number of diseases long gone from our country will be rearing their ugly head.
Multi drug resistant TB will be on the rise, we already have measles outbreaks occurring. Most of these people never had childhood vaccines. Cases of polio will be back.
Couple that with terrorists, gangs, deaths from fentanyl out poisoning and criminals and the next President will have to be willing to make the hard decisions to try to save us. EVERYONE who crossed under Biden needs to be deported. EVERYONE! They can go to Mexico back to their country I don’t care. They cannot wait here for ten years for a court date to lie about why they entered the US. Countries like Venezuela who say they won’t accept people back screw them. Cut off 100% of their money out the people on a plane and take them back.
God help us if Biden wins. I really have no idea how anyone could vote for that pos. They either hate our country, are stupid or so blind to the truth they are beyond hope.
My compassion for illegals is gone. We should allow NO LEGAL IMMIGRATION until ALL these millions he let in are gone.

That's why the last bill proposed should have been passed.
Was it perfect, heck no.
With congress (and the country) being so divided, both sides compromised more than they have in decades on this issue.
If Trump wins, he can do some things by EO that may or may not get tied up in the courts, but the dems will never give as much as they did on this last bill again....especially with Trump.
With divided government, you have to take the best you can get.
I wish the border was completely closed, but that's not going to happen.
In reality, neither side really wants this issue solved. Both sides use it as political talking points to thier base.
That bill was not close to perfect. It is unacceptable to allow ANY number of Illegals( you understand what that word means?) to enter. They wanted 5000 a day but it could be higher at the whim of Biden. No Republican should support a bad bill. It’s worse than none. And Biden is not following any laws that are already on the books for immigration so why the hell would we think passing another makes any difference! He overturned 94 executive orders by Trump all focused on immigration and the border. And then he incited the world to invade. Mitch McConnell needs to step aside and retire. He’s part of the swamp.

You are absolutely correct.

However, Trump was already president for four years and didn’t do much to stop it. Same with Bush, same with Reagan.

I don’t have any hope that any republicans will actually stop it.

And democrats encourage it.
Trump did more than anyone to stop it and had both houses fighting him and persecuting him/impeaching him over completely false BS the entire time. Go ahead and keep believing cnn and MSDNC. They lie and twist the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT