ADVERTISEMENT

Politics is a filthy game for evil doers.

Evil, self serving and ruthless one must be to earn a living as a political operative. Short on any of the three? STAY AWAY!! Herschel will be accused of trafficking 4-5 year olds before they’re done with him.
Boost, when a preacher professes from the pulpit that God ordains abortion and no one even questions his motive to lie, you can bet the fix is on.

Even an atheist journalist should have asked a politician why he was willing to compromise his professed belief in God and the authenticity of His Word just to get elected.

Politics are filthy. It drives men and woman to compromise morally and ethically for the power, the image, the prestige and the money.

If a preacher is willing to kill children, the process of defaming a rival is just a trivial nuisance to move the narrative.

Boost, when a preacher professes from the pulpit that God ordains abortion and no one even questions his motive to lie, you can bet the fix is on.

Even an atheist journalist should have asked a politician why he was willing to compromise his professed belief in God and the authenticity of His Word just to get elected.

Politics are filthy. It drives men and woman to compromise morally and ethically for the power, the image, the prestige and the money.

If a preacher is willing to kill children, the process of defaming a rival is just a trivial nuisance to move the narrative.

I am sorry but he was never truly a preacher. The bible isn't a living breathing document. It is the word of God and the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. That is a basic premise of christianity.

He is closer to a cult leader than a preacher.

I don't consider Jesse jackson or al sharpton "Reverends" either. I also know many pastors who don't.

If we had honest media things would be different but it is all about money and a political agenda.

There are plenty of faithful christians more worthy, spiritual and knowledgably on God's word.

Evil, self serving and ruthless one must be to earn a living as a political operative. Short on any of the three? STAY AWAY!! Herschel will be accused of trafficking 4-5 year olds before they’re done with him.

politics is nothing more than the distribution of power. If all the good people stay away, we cede all power to the crooks and communists. The people that founded this country pledged their fortunes, families, futures, lives and honor to create this government and country. We cannot let the marxists destroy it and we must honor the sacrifices of those that came before to hand us this unprecedented way of life. We must all fight and return blows when necessary, to defend the future of our children and to return the faith that our forefathers placed in the country, liberty and God. That’s how I see it anyway

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
politics is nothing more than the distribution of power. If all the good people stay away, we cede all power to the crooks and communists. The people that founded this country pledged their fortunes, families, futures, lives and honor to create this government and country. We cannot let the marxists destroy it and we must honor the sacrifices of those that came before to hand us this unprecedented way of life. We must all fight and return blows when necessary, to defend the future of our children and to return the faith that our forefathers placed in the country, liberty and God. That’s how I see it anyway

I’d vote for you. Yes, whole truth and pragmatism have been replaced by anecdotal scare tactics and printing & throwing money at EVERY problem with no concern for effectiveness or efficiency. None. But, we the people cannot wean ourselves from being taken care of by someone else. We are pitifully weak addicts of government. Shame on us all.

Reactions: Bells76
I’d vote for you. Yes, whole truth and pragmatism have been replaced by anecdotal scare tactics and printing & throwing money at EVERY problem with no concern for effectiveness or efficiency. None. But, we the people cannot wean ourselves from being taken care of by someone else. We are pitifully weak addicts of government. Shame on us all.

I agree and you can find fault with every demographic within our borders. The problem with capitalism is the greed that comes with it. Most people are just too caught up in their own affairs and develop greed when the opportunity presents itself. Even the church has let down so many people in this day and time. They have become so afraid of being seen as judgmental and try to prevent all the buzzwords the left uses (homophobe, racist, misogynistic, etc.) and wanting to put butts in the pews that most have gone from God's word and are more of the problem than the fix. Just the way Ben Shapiro has become. An O'Doul's if you will. Lacking conviction and trying to ride the middle of the fence, which is the domain of evil. Add this crowd to the outright evil left and it's a massive chunk of our population. My Granddaughter is 5 and I think of her future and cannot decide to give up, for her, for country, for the brave men that risked all, everything throughout our history. It often appears overwhelming and I often think of Thomas Paine's work The American Crisis, #1, which Washington had read to his beleaguered troops before crossing the Delaware.

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated..."

There is all kinds of motivation out there, find it and don't let the left and corrupt faction of the right take it from you.

the libs and dems are slowly dividing this country daily
will be nice when this clown show is over

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT