ADVERTISEMENT

Powerful trailer..."Will you go to hell for me?" Thoughts?

giphy.gif

That is the most powerful message I've heard from any person. He's right. The liberal party is trying so hard to push sin. When is enough - enough. White man, Black man, American man, Christian man, White woman, Black woman, American woman, Christian woman......50 years ago - none of them would have tolerated parading sex in front of our kids, none of them would have tolerated any doctor that would cut off a boy's penis, none of them would have tolerated abortion at 9 months.....
All you bleeding hearts will say "50 years ago....the white man way....blah blah blah". We have sit back and let the fear of being called a racist stand up for what is right. You've left God, I get it but I'm not joining you. Call me a racist, scream it. I DON'T CARE. You saying it won't change the compassion I had for the people caught up in this video. It won't change the fact that I'm heart broken for all the babies getting aborted at 9 months. It won't change the fact that I'm pissed off after watching that video. The ones screaming racism for so long is, blatantly, taking advantage of people - black, asian, native american, all non-whites. It's sickening. So much so, if I have a friend that backs any of this horse$hit, then I'm done with you. You are evil if you believe in any of this. And I end by saying this....if you are offended, good and I hope you hate me for life.

That is the most powerful message I've heard from any person. He's right. The liberal party is trying so hard to push sin. When is enough - enough. White man, Black man, American man, Christian man, White woman, Black woman, American woman, Christian woman......50 years ago - none of them would have tolerated parading sex in front of our kids, none of them would have tolerated any doctor that would cut off a boy's penis, none of them would have tolerated abortion at 9 months.....
All you bleeding hearts will say "50 years ago....the white man way....blah blah blah". We have sit back and let the fear of being called a racist stand up for what is right. You've left God, I get it but I'm not joining you. Call me a racist, scream it. I DON'T CARE. You saying it won't change the compassion I had for the people caught up in this video. It won't change the fact that I'm heart broken for all the babies getting aborted at 9 months. It won't change the fact that I'm pissed off after watching that video. The ones screaming racism for so long is, blatantly, taking advantage of people - black, asian, native american, all non-whites. It's sickening. So much so, if I have a friend that backs any of this horse$hit, then I'm done with you. You are evil if you believe in any of this. And I end by saying this....if you are offended, good and I hope you hate me for life.
Well said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT