ADVERTISEMENT

Well, the debate is on. Imagine that

Some people just have a total lack of knowledge and I am going to share some with them. DEI!!!!! D equals Diversity which means consider people from all ethnicities and backgrounds. E equals equality. Consider everyone equally. I equals inclusiveness. Consider everyone for everything. For Gods sake, please tell me what is wrong with that. You are only repeating something that you heard. You know nothing about VP Harris. You are a racist individual illustrated by the fact that you address Trump as President Trump, address the VP as Kamala Harris. Trump has not been president for over three years,
Before you preach, you may actually want to know what you are talking about.. E does not stand for Equality, it stands for Equity. do you even know the difference? Equality refers to equal opportunity. Equity refers to equal outcomes..

let me help put this in terms even you can understand... starting this Friday, you need to venmo me exactly 50% of your paycheck. not 49%, not 51%... 50%... you be sure to work extra hard this week, because I want some extra cash.. I wont be working this week, because you got it covered. I'm gonna sleep late, get high, , and maybe knock up a few women. be sure to send me an amount that is exactly equal to what you keep. THAT is equity.. Im sure you are good with that, right bro??? Kamala and I thank you for being a good little brain dead lemming...

when you are ready, we will work on D and I.. by the way , a big hint on those 2.. the word consider is wrong...

Last edited:
She has not said anything of substance since she displaced Biden.
This is a matter of opinion.
She has not answered questions in person or stated anything about policy.
This is a matter of party - she will not freelance in order to get out in front of the party platform to be developed at the DNC (obviously, she will have a heavy hand in it). This may not please you - but it's how our politics worked for most all our lives.

As I told someone weeks ago, whoever is chosen will be made out to be worse than Biden.

As I said in 2020, whoever is chosen will be made out to be worse than Hillary Clinton.

It just doesn't matter. It's the difference between the two parties right now. Whoever runs next time for the Republicans, will not be said to be worse than Trump.
She truly is the least qualified and accomplished of those 2 you mention. It is not a reach to doubt her abilities. She has blundered several opportunities she was given and she has held very radical positions.

Reactions: Krowking123
She truly is the least qualified and accomplished of those 2 you mention. It is not a reach to doubt her abilities. She has blundered several opportunities she was given and she has held very radical positions.
Yes, and the next one will be worse. I would say just watch, but you'll be participating.

Meanwhile, orange genius will likely continue attacking a popular conservative governor in a swing state he needs desperately.

This is a matter of opinion.

This is a matter of party - she will not freelance in order to get out in front of the party platform to be developed at the DNC (obviously, she will have a heavy hand in it). This may not please you - but it's how our politics worked for most all our lives.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT