ADVERTISEMENT

Well, the debate is on. Imagine that

So if she’s so powerful and awesome and all that, why not just take the challenge?

My guess is because she’s weak and stupid. But that’s just a guess. I’m old enough to remember Trump going on damn near every network that would have him. I guess that’s the difference between a leader and a coward.
She is radical and one of the most liberal in the party. Her stances and proposed policies are difficult recover from. That is what she has said very little. They are using the same tactic they used with Biden. Hide and evade as many direct questions as you can. Keep everything scripted and avoid spots where she will have to think on her feet and respond to difficult questions. She is worse than Biden and Trump in those situations.

She is radical and one of the most liberal in the party. Her stances and proposed policies are difficult recover from. That is what she has said very little. They are using the same tactic they used with Biden. Hide and evade as many direct questions as you can. Keep everything scripted and avoid spots where she will have to think on her feet and respond to difficult questions. She is worse than Biden and Trump in those situations.
She has no policies except to destroy America. Her website has no policies , it’s only asking for donations. She’s trash.

do y'all read articles? or just headlines > "TRUMP CLAIMS..."

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump claimed late Friday night to have struck a deal for a new debate with Vice President Harris, the presumptive Democratic nominee.

But the Harris campaign said Saturday that she never agreed to a new debate deal. Harris is urging Trump to keep the debate date he agreed on with President Biden before Biden withdrew from the race last month."

--

I posted the campaign's response today. Here is Kamala's personal twitter >

My response to her would be that I don’t think Trump is scared to debate anyone or anywhere. He’s the one that agreed to an interview in from the of Black Journalist Association. Whether he did good or not, respect for him for at least going.

Sorry I should’ve clarified….. not a strong pick for this day and age wherein we have to pander. It’s a necessary evil to get the votes from those with more baser thought processes on voting
Thank you sir.

Not a strong pick? Explain that one. Does a married man with children exclude him? Becoming self sufficient from abject poverty exclude him?

He doesn’t board cross dressing men in his home. Does that exclude him?

Just exactly what is it that makes him a bad choice?

Comments get thrown out with no basis.

I will go one more. What makes Kamala more qualified than JD Vance? Love to hear it.
I like him, but he’s too conservative, I think, for America today.

Really? Which forensic evidence would that be? Rudy and team never had forensic evidence to present in court. The revisionist history that the Trump team were never given the opportunity to present evidence is fiction.

Reminder, the Trump election fraud legal team is either under felony indictment or has already taken pleas related to their misconduct after the election and all have either been disbarred, are in the process of being disbarred and have been subject to multi-year suspensions of their law licenses.

Here’s a few examples of cases where the lack of evidence was one of the determining factors in dismissal. You are welcome to look them up as well.

1. **Pennsylvania: Trump v. Boockvar**
- **Court**: U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- **Outcome**: Dismissed
- **Reason**: The court found no evidence of voter fraud and noted that the campaign's claims had no merit or were speculative.

2. **Michigan: Johnson v. Benson**
- **Court**: Michigan Court of Claims
- **Reason**: The court found that the allegations were not supported by evidence and the request to stop the certification of votes was moot, as the counting was already complete.

3. **Arizona: Bowyer v. Ducey**
- **Court**: U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- **Reason**: The court ruled that the claims were based on misunderstandings of how the election process works and lacked factual evidence.

4. **Georgia: Wood v. Raffensperger**
- **Court**: U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- **Reason**: The court determined that the plaintiff did not have standing and failed to provide evidence to support claims of fraud.

5. **Wisconsin: Trump v. Biden**
- **Court**: Wisconsin Supreme Court
- **Reason**: The court found no legal basis to challenge the absentee ballots and noted that the issues should have been raised before the election.

6. **Nevada: Law v. Whitmer**
- **Court**: Nevada Supreme Court
- **Reason**: The court found insufficient evidence of fraud and determined that the claims did not meet the legal standards required to overturn the election results.
You don’t understand our legal system

Reactions: cherrydawg
The original debate was agreed upon with Biden…. And they CHANGED THE. F’ING candidate. People can act like this isn’t a big deal but it’s massive and the first time in history it’s been this late. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills how quickly this has just been passed over as a nothing burger and just “oh well on to the next candidate “
Well, I would say the crazy pills have worked based on this statement. Biden dropped out and you want to call it changed the fcking candidate? Okay. Why does first time in history make a difference. Everything new is first time in history. Isn't this the first time that a convicted felon is running for President? That should be a big deal but some on here just pass on that as a nothing burger.

September 4th.

Full audience

Not what Kamala wanted but was backed into a corner because she acted so powerful in the media. And all the hacks fell for the media misdirection.

This is perfect. Gloves off.

All the misdirection from the media protecting her and propping her up. Now we see a side by side comparison and view who we want helping to steer this country and control our world. She is incapable in my opinion because she has not accomplished anything being worthy other than being a woman of color politician. Prove me wrong.

There are probably 20 city mayors more capable of being our president than Kamala, but DEI sells and makes us feel good.

That’s the point, right?
Some people just have a total lack of knowledge and I am going to share some with them. DEI!!!!! D equals Diversity which means consider people from all ethnicities and backgrounds. E equals equality. Consider everyone equally. I equals inclusiveness. Consider everyone for everything. For Gods sake, please tell me what is wrong with that. You are only repeating something that you heard. You know nothing about VP Harris. You are a racist individual illustrated by the fact that you address Trump as President Trump, address the VP as Kamala Harris. Trump has not been president for over three years,

Some people just have a total lack of knowledge and I am going to share some with them. DEI!!!!! D equals Diversity which means consider people from all ethnicities and backgrounds. E equals equality. Consider everyone equally. I equals inclusiveness. Consider everyone for everything. For Gods sake, please tell me what is wrong with that. You are only repeating something that you heard. You know nothing about VP Harris. You are a racist individual illustrated by the fact that you address Trump as President Trump, address the VP as Kamala Harris. Trump has not been president for over three years,
Well then they have something in common, as Harris hasn’t been VP for over 3 years either.

do y'all read articles? or just headlines > "TRUMP CLAIMS..."

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump claimed late Friday night to have struck a deal for a new debate with Vice President Harris, the presumptive Democratic nominee.

But the Harris campaign said Saturday that she never agreed to a new debate deal. Harris is urging Trump to keep the debate date he agreed on with President Biden before Biden withdrew from the race last month."

--

I posted the campaign's response today. Here is Kamala's personal twitter >

The bottom line is that Trump is afraid to debate Vice President Harris. Especially after the beat down that he took at the convention of black Journalists.

The is E is equity not equality. That is where the problem lies for the whole movement and Kamala’s stance.

Why are conservatives held to providing sources when liberals are not.

Some of the most immature and biased comments are made here by liberals over and over again. Of course we are to accept political buzz phrases as a source.

My source was Fox News. So if Kamala doesn’t agree, she must be scared, right?

Just playing the game.

You don’t understand our legal system
With all due respect, PW, you are the one who said after the last election that your personal, inside sources in the legal community were guaranteeing that Trump would stay in office, and you fully believed them.

You even suggested that some Dems were going to end up in prison due to voter fraud. Hasn’t really worked out that way at all.

My understanding of the legal system is sufficient enough to know that there was no proof of fraud then and almost four years later there still isn’t.

I apologize if I’m coming across as snarky here, I just can’t believe we are still debating this point. But I know why it’s so important to never acknowledge the absence of fraud last time. That would make it more difficult to make the accusations of fraud Trump is setting up for 2024.

Your thread from November 18th, 2020.

Thread 'President Trump will be in office 4 more years'
https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threads/president-trump-will-be-in-office-4-more-years.465037/

Last edited:
September 4th.

Full audience

Not what Kamala wanted but was backed into a corner because she acted so powerful in the media. And all the hacks fell for the media misdirection.

This is perfect. Gloves off.

All the misdirection from the media protecting her and propping her up. Now we see a side by side comparison and view who we want helping to steer this country and control our world. She is incapable in my opinion because she has not accomplished anything being worthy other than being a woman of color politician. Prove me wrong.

There are probably 20 city mayors more capable of being our president than Kamala, but DEI sells and makes us feel good.

That’s the point, right?
Well, thank goodness. I thought you were gonna have to do it.

With all due respect, PW, you are the one who said after the last election that your personal, inside sources in the legal community were guaranteeing that Trump would stay in office, and you fully believed them.

You even suggested that some Dems were going to end up in prison due to voter fraud. Hasn’t really worked out that way at all.

My understanding of the legal system is sufficient enough to know that there was no proof of fraud then and almost four years later there still isn’t.

I apologize if I’m coming across as snarky here, I just can’t believe we are still debating this point. But I know why it’s so important to never acknowledge the absence of fraud last time. That would make it more difficult to make the accusations of fraud Trump is setting up for 2024.

Your thread from November 18th, 2020.

Thread 'President Trump will be in office 4 more years'
https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threads/president-trump-will-be-in-office-4-more-years.465037/
Potimus is a conspiracy theorist. Even those that try to distance themselves from it, end up having to go there. Otherwise, defending Trump makes absolutely no sense. They know this.

She would make him look like Ronald Reagan if elected.
As I told someone weeks ago, whoever is chosen will be made out to be worse than Biden.

As I said in 2020, whoever is chosen will be made out to be worse than Hillary Clinton.

It just doesn't matter. It's the difference between the two parties right now. Whoever runs next time for the Republicans, will not be said to be worse than Trump.

The debate has to be on Fox so Harris will have to agree. Fox is # 1 news network in world and both the moderators are solid. CNN moderators and setup was solid and set the bar high. Fox will have to follow suit to get dibs on future debates and meet the current standard. ABC can kick rocks, no way Trump will or should debate on that network. ABC has the View, that should disqualify them 100%
She’ll hand him ass regardless of where they debate.

• Haha
Reactions: ugaboz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT